Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kickstarter 3.0 initiated

The perfect ending would be the crematorium backing out of the deal after doobs firesells everything including the vent hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
That chicken burger is burnt to gently caress.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

WhyteRyce posted:

Kickstarter 3.0 initiated

The perfect ending would be the crematorium backing out of the deal after doobs firesells everything including the vent hood

That and he's still under lease somehow. He just tells the landord, "OK, thanks" and hangs up.

King Diamond
Dec 26, 2005
can someone post the "ersatz retard dog" quote again

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Northport isn't that close to Reform. Are they expanding? Satellite parking facility?

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Doob's story of getting forced out has to be utter horse poo poo because I am looking at the property on GIS right now and it's a parcel of 50'x150', I'm sure you can get a piece of land that size in Reform without having to kick out a rent-paying business (which I'm guessing it wasn't) and demolishing a building. Even then, that would be a tiny parking lot. Doob's just trying to get out without admitting failure.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

You'd think they'd hire the guy at a crematorium, judging from his food

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Dely Apple posted:

You'd think they'd hire the guy at a crematorium, judging from his food

Clearly you haven't seen his cheese

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Maybe the landlord is just trying to joke with Doobie that his hot dog business is dying and Doobie is just too stupid to get it. And since Doobie gave up immediately the landlord was like uhhh, and is now trying to get $58K because Doobie has proven he is dumb.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

two forty posted:

Doob's story of getting forced out has to be utter horse poo poo because I am looking at the property on GIS right now and it's a parcel of 50'x150', I'm sure you can get a piece of land that size in Reform without having to kick out a rent-paying business (which I'm guessing it wasn't) and demolishing a building. Even then, that would be a tiny parking lot. Doob's just trying to get out without admitting failure.

Wow, I never thought of that before. Why would someone do such a thing to a successful business? That just doesn't make any loving sense. Why? WHY? Why would they do that, two forty? Please explain your logic, because now I can't sleep. I lay awake at night thinking about the possiblity that Doobie lied, instead of telling the truth on the Internet. My penis has stopped hardening after this news. My eyelids continue to crust, even while I am awake. Nothing in the world makes sense. Please. Save me two forty. Explain why Doobie would lie.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast
So, when I went looking for the weird rear end rap things, I couldn't help but notice .. the uh, incomparable malformed bigot herself!

I feel like I want to photoshop this but .. it's just so horrible as it is

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i actually agree with this because haha thats an insane offer

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
it's taxed at $26,600. his landlord does live in Northport though so that sort of adds up in his tableau that he's inventing here?

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
cremate the corpses, doobie

this is the undertaker

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doobs should go with the narrative that big city folks from metropolitan Northport are taking over poor little Reform

He could sell the movie rights. Ray Romano could play doobs

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I hope the landlord story is a 100% fabrication and then he finds out and sues Doobie for slander (see: liable vs comedy)

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

two forty posted:

There's a closed funeral home just down the street from Doobie's and there's also a church just near him. Maybe Northport is re-opening the old funeral home and figures Doobie's site offers parking which is convenient to both locations. Doobie obviously only cares about his own building, but they could be purchasing other property as well.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
doobie burn the corpse

this is a vent hood

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
oobie
rematio
ouse

urns.... PILED HIGH

.4 oz, $399

NO COMBOS

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

That's a real shame because I need my oil changed. Think I'll take my business somewhere I can get an oil filter + hotdog combo while I wait.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ashes in the urn

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I legitimately wonder how many people would donate to save the dog house at this point. Like even just to keep the laughs comin

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Heath posted:

I legitimately wonder how many people would donate to save the dog house at this point. Like even just to keep the laughs comin

Too many

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Pyres.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
looks like someones gonna need a new hobby

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Heath posted:

Hot Dogs don't seem essential to the laughs, and all evidence suggests he is sick to death of standing over a grill all day a few hours a day.

Doobie needs to get a Patreon, and a blog. Every day he makes a short post about what he's been up to that day. Whether that's working at the oil shop, or todays excuse for closing the business and loving off. Once a week: a video. Could be a rap, a rant, a cooking demonstration, or just sitting in front of the camera saying whatever comes to mind for 5 minutes. Show off his paintings. Show off his rims and rebuilt engine. I, for one, want to know who Doobie favors in the republican primaries. The best part is nobody in Reform needs to know about it, if he doesn't want them to. It can totally stay between Doobie and his internet fans.

Now y'all might think there aren't enough doobfans in the world to pay enough to make it worth his while. I'll just point out that Shmorky gets $817 US dollars a month just to live his dream. https://www.patreon.com/shmorky?ty=h If Shmorky can do it, Doobie can do it. He's a renaissance man.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Egbert Souse posted:

Ashes in the urn

Ash for it.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Angela Christine posted:

Hot Dogs don't seem essential to the laughs, and all evidence suggests he is sick to death of standing over a grill all day a few hours a day.

Doobie needs to get a Patreon, and a blog. Every day he makes a short post about what he's been up to that day. Whether that's working at the oil shop, or todays excuse for closing the business and loving off. Once a week: a video. Could be a rap, a rant, a cooking demonstration, or just sitting in front of the camera saying whatever comes to mind for 5 minutes. Show off his paintings. Show off his rims and rebuilt engine. I, for one, want to know who Doobie favors in the republican primaries. The best part is nobody in Reform needs to know about it, if he doesn't want them to. It can totally stay between Doobie and his internet fans.

Now y'all might think there aren't enough doobfans in the world to pay enough to make it worth his while. I'll just point out that Shmorky gets $817 US dollars a month just to live his dream. https://www.patreon.com/shmorky?ty=h If Shmorky can do it, Doobie can do it. He's a renaissance man.

doobie gently caress up the life

this is a lawyer

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

That Robot posted:

what happened to ur av dude

your av ruled

its a painful story........i cant talk about it.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blitter posted:

So, when I went looking for the weird rear end rap things, I couldn't help but notice .. the uh, incomparable malformed bigot herself!

You mean this isn't photoshopped already? Seriously, I thought it was Fire or Ahuviya Harel first.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
doob's new garage is looking good, I like the way he's worked on his truck and only one other dude's car. I'd like to accuse doobster of opening this shop to do his truck up and writing it off as a business expense but I don't think doob even thought that far, he just wanted to work on his dang truck without Tasha yelling at him god bless

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I think Doobie's downfall was charging customers 50 cents if they asked for a cup of ice. Did he also charge for salt and napkins?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
salt and napkins Piled High

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Angela Christine posted:

Shmorky has talent though. I wouldn't be averse to throwing the Doobster a dollar a month to keep the laughs coming but didn't it transpire his painting wasn't his?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cromulent posted:

I hope the landlord story is a 100% fabrication and then he finds out and sues Doobie for slander (see: liable vs comedy)
my my, little froggy, what will happen next

whoflungpoop posted:

looks like someones gonna need a new hobby

hush you, we're having a final tribute here

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

my god

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol a reasonable price to own the property and stay in business? nah we plum done hurr

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

lol a reasonable price to own the property and stay in business? nah we plum done hurr
he can't get a loan though, he doesn't have enough Twitter followers

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Made some chili dogs in doobs honor

was tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
what would doobie do?