Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jaffyjaffy
Sep 27, 2010

YoshiOfYellow posted:

The queues on all the servers are perpetually infinite. This game is so fun you guys.

I think I give up until they make new servers to flood and even then I'm expecting those to fill up with queues in no time too.

To my understanding the AFK timer was a client hotfix, so in theory the people who haven't restarted their client yet do not have it, so they wouldn't ever time out and get logged off.
If nothing else the new servers wouldn't deal with that problem, assuming it works that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

NO

MIDDLE

SLIDERS

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

:drat:

Playing Queue Simulator 2016 in Jiwan 'n waiting for my li'l buddy to get in. Only 200 minutes to go!

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/151218-scheduled-maintenance-%E2%80%93-1212016/

more servers lmao

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Anything in the cash shop worth it atm?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

SweetBro posted:

I would say that $5 package so you're not waiting in a queue for your grandkids to play.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

When (that's no) moon hits this guy like a big Twi'lek guy: Liberatore!

SweetBro posted:

Dragon Trade Pouches and Training Expansion Tickets. And premium obviously. The former two will be purchasable without actual cash eventually.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

YoshiOfYellow posted:

The queues on all the servers are perpetually infinite. This game is so fun you guys.

I think I give up until they make new servers to flood and even then I'm expecting those to fill up with queues in no time too.

Newly released free to play game is popular, this is somehow news to people.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

khy posted:

Newly released free to play game is popular, this is somehow news to people.

I don't think they expected several hour long queues across multiple servers.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Looking forward to playing with Old Man Cho folks! Definitely not trying to score some easy souls, nope, just a totally normal non-demonic dude :)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

NO

MIDDLE

SLIDERS

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I skipped the last few hundred crying posts, where did we end up mushin? How do I get an invite to that goon thing there.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Is there a reason why everything I try to disassemble turns into "Broken Piece"? Am I missing some level requirement here, or do I just have terrible luck I got like 30 of them now?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Just bad luck.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

What's this 1 week of Premium people are talking about? The only option I can see on the login screen (also the only part of this game I've ever seen) is $12 USD for a month minimum.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Student Bundle.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Made a character and waited in queue for 5 hours and then i get in game and realize i didn't pick the right class.

porksmash
Sep 30, 2008
Paying $5 to not wait in line for an hour immediately proved useful when the game crashed during after the intro cinematic.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Goons left this on the table, shameful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Karistar
Jan 5, 2012
What kind of build should I be looking at for PVE Blade Master? Currently the way I've been going with my build, quite a lot of my points go into group combos (knockdowns/daze/stun) and focus generation, and to avoid having to get another page dedicated to it, a bit of threat generation via Cyclone for group dungeon purposes:
https://bnstree.com/BM?build=34000021002130632103111153210533126112301110411127216032100322

I'm currently going for Tier 4 Form 3 Breeze (basic stance left click). If you were to look at the build, it does mean that I have pretty much ignored the Draw Stance side of things, except for a point in the Draw Stance rush skill so that I can generate focus if I ever ended up in Draw Stance for some reason. Is it a terrible idea to be ignoring them for a hybrid PVE/Dungeon build? The only thing I really have to compare to in this regard is my experience as a Blade Dancer during the betas, but they have much more fancier skills on the Draw Stance side of things.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I wonder if this is gonna change whatever the number #1 server to be is whenever the hype dies down.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
How is the game when it works for people? I'm not really interested in it, but I'm interested in the implications of a wuxia MMO being successful in the West, maybe it'll get Chinagame 2.0's publisher to move their rear end on the localization here.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Alexander DeLarge posted:

How is the game when it works for people? I'm not really interested in it, but I'm interested in the implications of a wuxia MMO being successful in the West, maybe it'll get Chinagame 2.0's publisher to move their rear end on the localization here.

Well, it's not a Wuxia MMOG.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I really shouldn't be allowed to do things like this.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face
Some help pls: Last night around level 12-15 I was able to farm like 10 low level rings very quickly (Forrest Skull?) In Eversong/Pyres. For the life of me I can't remember what mob gave these so frequently?

I know I'm not supposed to upgrade my accessories yet, but this was very quick. Does anyone remember where this is? It's NOT the daily dungeon in that area that drops the blue iirc.

Edit:

This https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3q9jyu/i_think_i_found_taiwans_first_farming_spot/

sinewave fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Jan 21, 2016

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

SweetBro posted:

Is there a reason why everything I try to disassemble turns into "Broken Piece"? Am I missing some level requirement here, or do I just have terrible luck I got like 30 of them now?
The higher level the stuff is the more likely it disassembles into powder, at least for soul shields. The crafted cinderlands ones are almost always a powder, for example.

whats the haps yo
Feb 25, 2009

I am the Emperor, and I want dumplings.
This is a weird feature to have in the game.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Liberatore posted:

Well, it's not a Wuxia MMOG.

The story is definitely Wuxia-like.

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

No One You Admire posted:

This is a weird feature to have in the game.

careful, people can be pretty report happy if you beat them in pvp/steal their mobs/somehow anger their pubbie sensibilities and your profile is even slightly risque

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Anoia posted:

I wonder if this is gonna change whatever the number #1 server to be is whenever the hype dies down.

There are a lot of organizations that decided to switch to old man chode so right now its probably has more people active than mushin.

Im hedging my bets I have a character in mushin and another there.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There are a lot of organizations that decided to switch to old man chode so right now its probably has more people active than mushin.

Im hedging my bets I have a character in mushin and another there.

They're about the same. The most active NA server atm is Jiwan. It's the first to cap out the queue and the last to uncap it.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
gently caress me, you get hit really hard by the free to play limitations if you run out of keys on a character before getting your stalker weapon...

Cant trade till 15

Cant send mail to yourself cuz you are required to spend ncoin to unlock mailing

what am i supposed to do? Delete and roll the class again?

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Skwee posted:

gently caress me, you get hit really hard by the free to play limitations if you run out of keys on a character before getting your stalker weapon...

Cant trade till 15

Cant send mail to yourself cuz you are required to spend ncoin to unlock mailing

Get to 15 and buy the weapon you need?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Literally like 10 copper in he auction house. You dont need a upgraded hongmoon to clear pre 15 content

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Alright, thanks.

Maybe I should reroll to get my keys back then.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Skwee posted:

Alright, thanks.

Maybe I should reroll to get my keys back then.

Just play

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

fine, maybe i will

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Skwee posted:

fine, maybe i will

Good.

State of the game at 45:
Selling Cinder transformation stones is hella cool
6 man dungeon is pretty cool (I wish the music while waiting for pohran played during her fight)
24 man is kinda snoozey but it's basically a daily questing zone
World PVP is wierd as assassin.
Brightstone is hell.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Skwee posted:

Cant trade till 15

It's ok the struggle is still real at 45

4 bangles, 3 axes, 3 razors, 2 daggers, 2 swords, 2 gauntlets, and a lynblade

Not a single staff.

Profane chests cost 2 keys to open too! :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Is it even possible to make my summoner/pet look less chibi? Even a little?

• Locked thread