Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

Someone mentioned doobie was closing down in some other thread and so I came here to see what the hubub was about. Are you telling me that all the money he dumped into renovations and making the place up to code for cooking and selling food in (like that super expensive vent hood) was done to a building he was merely renting and could get kicked out of at a moment's notice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

this screenshot still blows my mind

the name, the expression, the loving doobie's doghouse sign in the background, the fact that he's in the diner talking to loving goons, it's perfect

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

ArbitraryC posted:

Someone mentioned doobie was closing down in some other thread and so I came here to see what the hubub was about. Are you telling me that all the money he dumped into renovations and making the place up to code for cooking and selling food in (like that super expensive vent hood) was done to a building he was merely renting and could get kicked out of at a moment's notice?

of course!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Correct

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Heath posted:

Are you really surprised that no one lives near it? If it's anything like the rural small towns of the Midwest there's probably nothing but farmland around for hours and the only outside business the place gets is people pulling off the freeway to get gas and hover their asses precariously a few inches off the toilet in the 7-11 while taking a desperate poo poo.

There are two major public universities no more than a two hours drive from reform. I think Bama is like 45 minutes away and Mississippi state is like an hour and a half tops. Hell you drive through reform to go between the two

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The irony is, if it wasn't for the funeral parlour needing to flatten doobies - he would be the perfect caterer for the wakes.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I just dunno what to say about that. It's the perfect ending, really if you think about it it's the only way this could end.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
As it was written in the lease agreement, so it shall be.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Heath posted:

Are you really surprised that no one lives near it? If it's anything like the rural small towns of the Midwest there's probably nothing but farmland around for hours and the only outside business the place gets is people pulling off the freeway to get gas and hover their asses precariously a few inches off the toilet in the 7-11 while taking a desperate poo poo.

This is oddly specific

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ArbitraryC posted:

INCORRECT. If he is telling the truth about the landlord, he has not been kicked out yet. He has merely been told that a sale might happen and is GTFOing before he's told he has to leave

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

So is his automotive dealership on a different property I'm assuming?

Also it was predicted that this was how it would end because it's an excuse for Doobie to go out with whatever face he thinks he has to save.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

http://www.smule.com/WayneRobinson5

:911:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

So is his automotive dealership on a different property I'm assuming?

It is literally directly across the (small) street. It is basically an unmarked shed with a hand written sandwich board sign out front that says "OIL CHANGES". There was a picture earlier somewhere. It's the kind of setup that leads one to believe doobie simply dashed across the street from one shack to the other whenever a customer showed up.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

F

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

This is oddly specific

If you've never taken a desperation poo poo in a fucknasty Alabama gas station restroom you haven't lived

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Esc

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I want to see the financials. Open the books doobie!

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

tomstuart posted:

im surprised that not a single goon lives within 30-45 minutes of reform and could make a lunch trip over there one weekend day

im not surprised that no one went

im just surprised that no one was close

I live less than an hour away.

I'm not doing it.

loving hellhole. Also a speed trap. That's how Reform keeps its lights on. Pulling over people.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I'm not doing it.

loving hellhole. Also a speed trap. That's how Reform keeps its lights on. Pulling over people.

It'd be pretty hard to not speed with such amazing deals!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

King of Bees posted:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

CrashCat posted:

If you act quick you can get your own little piece of Doobierama

I wonder if I could negotiate him into free shipping

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

whoflungpoop posted:

whoever that is on the bottom right hi ;-*
That's betamax. Pretty sure his wife left him so he's fair game.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Did my prank work when I called the dog house and told them I owned the land and they have to move out?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Wow. Razor thin margins.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

is this what the rosetta stone looks like

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Bill Barber posted:

That's betamax. Pretty sure his wife left him so he's fair game.

huh. weird

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

King of Bees posted:

Wow. Razor thin margins.

The Gang has been able to keep Paddy's open for 11+ years.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

King of Bees posted:

Business is a failure and the poo poo about the funeral parlour is a bullshit excuse to cover.

Just a guess.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I'm not doing it.

How much would we have to pay you to go in tomorrow to Doobies, record the whole thing like a stolen valor video, and ask for a frog dog while questioning the whole funeral parlor story. What's your number?

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

gender illusionist posted:

Business is a failure and the poo poo about the funeral parlour is a bullshit excuse to cover.

Just a guess.

probably correct because he just opened up the automotive shop and complains all the time about actually working the arduous hours of 11-3 at the dogshack

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I'm not doing it.

Oh man, you can live blog it in byob where some regulars will hate you for harassing the internet famous hot dog man

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

tomstuart posted:

doobie closing is just bonkers

b-o-n-k-e-r-s

which is a word only one of these two could spell

the pickens county herald is pretty bad imho

e: this was a front page article

pathetic spelling

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
does anyone have to picture of doobie at this high school graduation, age 40 ?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

hofnar posted:

huh. weird

He has a bunch of videos on YouTube tube in case you're interested :bigtran:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

Oh man, you can live blog it in byob where some regulars will hate you for harassing the internet famous hot dog man
then they can get permabanned for being a mentally ill stalker obsessed weirdo poop toucher autist

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Chill la Chill posted:

man you are giving me some bad ideas that i may or may not act upon.

i'll take my meds this evening and i wont even give a drat about it so. there's that.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

CrashCat posted:

then they can get permabanned for being a mentally ill stalker obsessed weirdo poop toucher autist

:grin:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
RIP doobie you died as you lived... a hero

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I mean no offense by it, but you know someone would try to do it, because if there's one thing goons like it's getting people in trouble for finally delivering some drat entertainment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Do it, become a thread legend, and give us some closure. Just film it.

What outfit would Doobie react best to? Does the Doghouse offer military discounts?

• Locked thread