Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

ANIME AKBAR posted:

Moon's stomach is connected to the soul world. Moon ate the neo-thing, so it ended up in soul world, and Don Slime saw it before being revived. That's the only way his dialogue makes any sense: "right before I arrived, something quite remarkable flowed into the soul world. Moon must've eaten it. I'm sure of that."

Not that making sense is a big deal for this story arc.

Btw did the release schedule change recently?

The publishers are working harder and raw providers are getting arrested so we're getting things later in the week again I think.

Also it's the end/beginning of the year so there's a break/week/another break schedule right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Chapter 353 is out!

RIP all the spawns of Arcacia. I like that the 8 Kings got to show off some more. Especially Mother Snake, drat she is quite long.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
The two mother snake pages are the funniest thing ever. I hope this never ends.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

My favorite had to have been Emperor Crow making its own sun so it can cast a shadow of death anywhere it goddamn pleases. :black101:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I can't believe it took 353 chapters before we got to vore

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

That's a fine snake.

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009
Well really the vore would have technically started at the jewel meat / giant mammoth arc, no?

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Wow...

Loved seeing the 8 kings completely dominate the NEO spawns. Just to recap:

Moon ate one the second it fell into the ocean.
Horse king breathed so hard that it went through the planet and sent the spawn to space/Bambina.
Bambina beat his to a pulp while "playing" with it, now might kill another.
The Deer King changed the space time continuum and caused the spawn to age to death in seconds.
Mother Snake is already digesting hers and is also eating a humongous space shark.
The Bird King makes its own sun so that it can cast a shadow of death where ever it wants.
The Wolf King will most certainly annihilate the spawn behind Toriko and Star.

The power creep has always been hilarious but somehow it still manages to take it to another level.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man, the wolf king looks creepy as hell. It reminds me of some weird Photoshopped picture I've seen floating around the Internet.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Bambina remains the Best.

papasyhotcakes
Oct 18, 2008
http://readms.com/r/toriko/354/3165/1

New chapter up and it is pretty good!

drat after seeing the wolf king pissing I thought it was just going to let them go as if it was a warning

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Eight kings are absolutely ridiculous.

Im gonna sniff the life outta ya.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Battle Wolf doesn't gently caress around even a little bit

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Shugojin posted:

Battle Wolf doesn't gently caress around even a little bit

He's too old for that poo poo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Goddamn that stomp was badass

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Toriko got murdered instantly again, like when we first met bambina, haha. :sweatdrop:

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Goddamn that stomp was badass

Loved the Neo spawn's reaction when he woke up and saw a foot coming down on his face.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Toriko got murdered instantly again, like when we first met bambina, haha. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, for all that talk about him and starjun being ready to fight one of the 8 kings for real they really didn't stand a chance :v:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Divine Orator posted:

Yeah, for all that talk about him and starjun being ready to fight one of the 8 kings for real they really didn't stand a chance :v:

The battle wolf is the strongest creature on the planet, right?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Apparently the strongest King is Whale Moon.
Strongest creature is a toss up.

We still havent seen 100% power Jirou (remeber regular Jirou knocked the planet), Midora hasnt gone battle crazy yet, Blue Nitro havent done much yet, Acacia/neo and Don Slime have just started.

And the great great implication is that everyone who is supposedly that strong are holding back due to not wanting the goddamn earth to implode.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Jesus Christ Battlewolf's janky leg and foot are killing me.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Guessing that the Wolf's sniffing sucks all the oxygen out of its enemy's cells or something dumb like that.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It sort of looks like being appetite drained.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Green Intern posted:

Guessing that the Wolf's sniffing sucks all the oxygen out of its enemy's cells or something dumb like that.

Herac already did that. I'm guessing this dude literally sucks out your soul or someshit.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It sort of looks like being appetite drained.

I can see this being it.

When you're hungry, find food, and your superior decides to eat first You loving Wait.

Just in the torikoverse losing your appetite is a death sentence.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Maybe the battle wolf is draining your senses. If you can't see/hear/smell/feel/taste anything you are basically just a meatsack and collapse. It would make sense having it being a wolf with the most acute senses. Conversely, if your sense of taste/smell/sight are gone it would probably remove your appetite as well.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Toriko 355 is out.

Toriko and Starjun made the Wolf King pee in his pants a little

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Can it be said that maybe Wolf King Guiness is the smartest of the kings?

Also it should have been called Guiness Record :colbert:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Mother Snake is so stealthy, I can't even see it in that zoomed out panel of the planet.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

glassyalabolas posted:

Toriko 355 is out.

Toriko and Starjun made the Wolf King pee in his pants a little

Love that a monstrous Jirou was the last person to make the Wolf King dodge

Also I'm gonna be upset if we don't find out more about News, that had the dumbest sounding name and I've been waiting years to know what it could possibly be :mad:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Death Bot posted:

Love that a monstrous Jirou was the last person to make the Wolf King dodge

Also I'm gonna be upset if we don't find out more about News, that had the dumbest sounding name and I've been waiting years to know what it could possibly be :mad:

I noticed that too. Also, I was wondering if News is meant to be something like "Information" or "Knowledge" or something, so I went to look up the original Japanese and apparently it's ニュース, or "Nyusu". So, no, it actually is "News".

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The message at the end of the chapter made it sound like they were going to start recap events that have happened, so I think we will find out rather soon.

You know what this means: Libear Chapter! :kimchi:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

I noticed that too. Also, I was wondering if News is meant to be something like "Information" or "Knowledge" or something, so I went to look up the original Japanese and apparently it's ニュース, or "Nyusu". So, no, it actually is "News".

Remember when everybody lost their poo poo cause Buranchi turned out to be Brunch after all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
whoops wrong thread.

remember when everyone was panicking about toriko ending early lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jose posted:

whoops wrong thread.

remember when everyone was panicking about toriko ending early lol

I wasn't. In fact I spoke against those who held that stupid belief.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I still want those cooking battles after this.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I think we have 145 chapters more of Toriko. or 45, but given the pacing I think wrapping up on 500 would make for a good ending.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

In this very special episode of Toriko, Toriko and the wolf king suck each other off then exchange piss.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013
Sniffing Contest is all the stupid poo poo I've come to love and expect from this ludicrous mess.

I'm excited to see whatever weird stuff the other kings have been doing.

• Locked thread