Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Smash it Smash hit posted:

in the south if you throw like 2k cash down on the table and ask for a loan mortgage you will get that thing, i know a ton of people who own their own house with mediocre credit at best from just throwing down a few grand
He probably blew his nest egg on the dumb garage across the street already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I have to say that THE LAST DOG: DOOBIE SAGA: THE FINAL CHAPTER sounds like an awesome fighting game that was only released in Japan for a dead console that I now really want to play.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the landlord probably is mad that doobie and his family sleep in the kitchen of the dog house

piled high

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Smash it Smash hit posted:

if he brought any sort of proof of that it would really help the loan situation. in an economically poo poo hole like reform any sort of decent looking bet for a bank loan is going to be seriously looked at.

He did but the dumb bank wouldn't accept twitter followers as evidence of income

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We don't need no cola onions
We don't need vent hood control
No dark sarcasm in the dog house
Doobie leave these goons alone

All in all its just another hot dog and bun

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Berious posted:

He did but the dumb bank wouldn't accept twitter followers as evidence of income
This actually happened, lol.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Buy some land
Buy some land, Doobie
gently caress spinnin rims

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Goodbye Doobie. I'll miss you

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I watched a redneck crawl along the edge of a hotdog. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a dog...piled high

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Doobie's dreams, they piled high.
Orders of wings, piles of fries.
Days went on by, dogs came and went
All the while under the ol' hood vent
Piles of cheese, they didnt melt
A small town business, in the bible belt
Landlord came and said goodbye
And Doobie's dreams, they dun died.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

The doobie went down to 'Bama
He was cookin up a hot dog meal
He was in a bind, he was outta his mind
And willin to make a deal

When he came across this kickstart thing
And saw it was gettin hot
Doob jumped up on a vent hood and said
"Now I got a thought"

"Bought these dogs at safeway, buns store brand too,
But with some photos and some idiots, I'll make dogs for you
Just give me ten grand, boy, and give the doob his due
It's nothing special, but fund me, and god bless to you"

The goon said "My name's Noni, and this might be a shame
But I'll fund your pledge, bets I'll hedge, and ruin my good name"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
a true hot dog salesman would sling dogs on his own porch, has hotdogprofits taught you nothing doobie

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

The obvious answer is for Doobie to combine his passions and get a food truck, but that would actually require him to work instead of just sitting in the dog house watching tv and loving off all day.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Un-l337-Pork posted:

The obvious answer is for Doobie to combine his passions and get a food truck, but that would actually require him to work instead of just sitting in the dog house watching tv and loving off all day.

This was kind of the original idea with the hotdog trailer but of course goons overfunded and doobie got the bright idea to open the hot dog bunker instead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Hmmm should I get a mobile operation where I can drive into Tuscaloosa and sling hotdogs to drunk college students or should I get a shack in backwater Alabama where no one lives nor has any money.

A difficult decision.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Un-l337-Pork posted:

guys guys guys guys guys guysg gusyg sguysg sguys guys! hey guys!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Chinatown posted:

Hmmm should I get a mobile operation where I can drive into Tuscaloosa and sling hotdogs to drunk college students or should I get a shack in backwater Alabama where no one lives nor has any money.

A difficult decision.

Also I have experience operating a food truck from local catering events, but I don't even know the what sort of legal requirements I must meet to get a restaurant open in my town.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gonna miss those perfect health inspection reports.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

all those song lyric posts are really bad

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Efexeye posted:

all those song lyric posts are really bad

Yeah they're terrible.

On the plus side I think I figured out what he meant by 3 -21/2 eggs. In his pinned post about selling breakfast supplies he says he has several dozens of eggs and that they come in 2-1/2 dozen trays. So 3 -21/2 meant he had 3 trays of 30 eggs each. :eng101:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

:gbsmith:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

Yeah they're terrible.

On the plus side I think I figured out what he meant by 3 -21/2 eggs. In his pinned post about selling breakfast supplies he says he has several dozens of eggs and that they come in 2-1/2 dozen trays. So 3 -21/2 meant he had 3 trays of 30 eggs each. :eng101:

It was pretty obvious but congrats for finally getting it I suppose

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

So does that mean the og hous will stay open?

edit: nevermind.

:smith:

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Bold Robot posted:

Yeah they're terrible.

Now figure out the math on his breakfast menu prices

Cheap Vodka
Nov 4, 2008

COMPLETE. GLOBAL. CALIBRATION.

Keg posted:

Buy some land
Buy some land, Doobie
gently caress spinnin rims

Raise your kids
Raise your kids
Raise your god drat kids!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
is this....

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

It's a tough business - Wayne "Doobie" Robinson

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Cheap Vodka posted:

Raise your kids
Raise your kids
Raise your god drat kids!

Read a book!
Read a book!
Read a muthafuckin book!

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Rod Munch posted:

Doobs went to hot dog school?!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rod Munch posted:

Hot Dog Prophets

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doobie (PBUH)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So Doobie had $100K in sales a year? Good for Doobie! I wonder how much he was able to keep, like 2%? Poor Doobie.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
There is no doubt in my mind that Doobs just didn't feel like making hot dogs any more. He was trying to get people to cover his shifts almost a year ago. Then he opens his auto place and spends his time there instead. He 100% simply changed his mind and would rather work on his car instead of sell Frito pie to Reformers.

Unrelated but does anyone have that screen shot of him asking Pink's where they get their hot dogs from?

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

So Doobie had $100K in sales a year? Good for Doobie! I wonder how much he was able to keep, like 2%? Poor Doobie.

But see, he was closed like 5 days a week, so that cuts into the pie a bit.

Also, he's making up those numbers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its a tough business

*has absurd hours and is closed alot*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Last Buffalo posted:

But see, he was closed like 5 days a week, so that cuts into the pie a bit.

Also, he's making up those numbers.

Doobie wouldn't lie, he is a good Christian man.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

If Doobie were to auction off his og hous sign, I wonder how much it would go up to. I'd pay maybe $25 for such a memorabilia

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Food costs* are through the roof!

*Wal Mart prices

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
My favorite aspect of the doobie saga is Claude fronting like he's this basic, hardworking businessman who knows what he's doing, but is basically operating off of half remembered anecdotes from self help articles he read in a dentist office waiting room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Last Buffalo posted:

My favorite aspect of the doobie saga is Claude fronting like he's this basic, hardworking businessman who knows what he's doing, but is basically operating off of half remembered anecdotes from self help articles he read in a dentist office waiting room.

Doobies definitely a Goofus but desperately wants to be Gallant.

• Locked thread