Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The entire month of February 2016 is going to be the GOP equivalent of the Red Wedding, starting with Trump winning Iowa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I'd be blown away if enough Trump supporters actually get off their fat asses to go caucus for him for him to win. NH/SC/Nevada, on the other hand...

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Interesting Bernie Sanders caucus GOTV strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJiAOMdPAU

that's one dank maymay

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joementum posted:

Barnie Sandlers is coming to life.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mister Macys posted:

It's a shame this never became a Photoshop Phriday. The framing is just too good.

ALL of the dicks. :dong:

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSwbG5V5S-8

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Sydin posted:

Meanwhile, while the rest of the US government is frothing over how to destroy encryption to secure are freedumbs, NSA Chief Mike Rogers of all people points out that trying to legislate against encryption is loving stupid.

Look, if we make encryption illegal, only criminals will etc. etc.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
National Review takes aim, shoots self in foot:

"Trump clearly not extreme enough for conservatives!"

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Joementum posted:

A chicken in an Iowa political ad? Iowa's pork country Bernie, this rookie mistake is going to cost him.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

borkencode posted:

A chicken in an Iowa political ad? Iowa's pork country Bernie, this rookie mistake is going to cost him.

I though chicken was kinda a signature thing for him? :bernget:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a shameful boehner posted:

P.S., this article is a good read on how close we actually did come to having a Democrat president begin the process of cutting earned benefits:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/magazine/obama-vs-boehner-who-killed-the-debt-deal.html?_r=0

I have no doubt that Hillary would find a way to make this work with Paul Ryan.

Also, thanks Eric Cantor, you lantern-jawed tea party moron. :patriot:

I also find it really funny that it was Biden who spilled the beans to Cantor. Good stuff, Diamond Joe.

There's one collary here, an agreement between Boehner and Obama might have forestalled the sequester from happening, which is probably the most successful single act of governmental rollback in a couple of decades at least. It's hard to quantify how terrible it was/is.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Bernie Sanders supporter sent suspicious package to Bernie's Iowa office

quote:

After giving a call to the return address, Jefferson said it was determined that a Sanders supporter sent the package to the office. Inside of the box was a large envelope which contained baby powder and confetti-like paper to protect mailing envelopes inside that had information regarding Sanders. The supporter put baby powder in the envelope because the confetti-like paper smelled badly.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

What the hell? It almost sounds like either a really short sighted packager or an attempt to make a story like the backwards B woman.

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.

To be fair he may have been born after the anthrax attacks happened.

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

RuanGacho posted:

This is the final Straw CA, you're all as officially culpable for your Senate representation as Texas is for Cruz.
How do you even effectively legislate a crypto backdoor? It's loving math and the libraries are already ubiquitous.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

foobardog posted:

What the hell? It almost sounds like either a really short sighted packager or an attempt to make a story like the backwards B woman.

Its the former, whoever it was is really dumb.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

foobardog posted:

Reminder. In 2009 a crazy white woman craved a 'B' on her own face and tried to make a false flag about a "scary ni black Obama supporter" did this to her. But holes in her story came up because

1) holy poo poo you waited more than half a day to go to the hospital?!
2) Wait, why is the 'B' backwards? Like someone did it using a mirror?

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The entire month of February 2016 is going to be the GOP equivalent of the Red Wedding, starting with Trump winning Iowa.

Who are the respective Game of Thrones characters for each candidate?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Lyapunov Unstable posted:

How do you even effectively legislate a crypto backdoor? It's loving math and the libraries are already ubiquitous.

It just further highlights the spat between her and the CIA was a lovers quarrel.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder. In 2009 a crazy white woman craved a 'B' on her own face and tried to make a false flag about a "scary ni black Obama supporter" did this to her. But holes in her story came up because

1) holy poo poo you waited more than half a day to go to the hospital?!
2) Wait, why is the 'B' backwards? Like someone did it using a mirror?

this is still my favorite, favorite political story of all time

goddamn i love this picture

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Holy poo poo I have never heard of Backwards B lady until now. That story is absolutely insane haha

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Thump! posted:

Holy poo poo I have never heard of Backwards B lady until now. That story is absolutely insane haha

Turns out some Americans get a little unhinged when a black man gets in the white house.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SumYungGui posted:

Turns out some Americans get a little unhinged when a black man gets in the white house.

We're in for treat when Hillary gets elected.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

DemeaninDemon posted:

Two weeks until I can make my hotel reservations :getin:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DemeaninDemon posted:

Well as long as she goes for the capital letter this time at least she won't be embarassed again

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it
Im so pleased that the left is finally back to a place where our bitter ideological disagreements actually matter again. :feelsgood:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Who are the respective Game of Thrones characters for each candidate?

Partially plagiarized from Larry Wilmore bit, some stuff changed.

Hilliary is Daenerys. She is married to Bill Clinton, a horny tyrant liked by many despite being kind of rapey, much like Khal Drogo. It seems like it's her destiny to rule, though she was usurped by Obama Baratheon, who despite his initial popularity and expertly run campaign/rebellion, disappointed many. Joe Biden is Eddard Stark, right hand to the previous king and a great guy, but things just aren't going to work out for him.

Bernie is Tyrion Lannister. Would probably be great, but never gets a fair shake.

Trump is Joffrey, a loathsome, stupid, spiteful little poo poo who constantly has things go well for him despite himself.

Jeb Bush is Tywin Lannister, once assumed to be unstoppable, but whose money and influence ultimately came to nothing. His bid for power dies on a toilet.

Rand Paul is Stannis, a dark horse candidate who has a loyal following because he sticks to his principles. His weird, weird principles. Follows a crazed female prophet.

Ted Cruz is Walder Frey, an unlovable rear end in a top hat who nonetheless amasses great influence by betraying his allies.

Carly Fiorina is Circe. She plans on failing upwards into being the de-facto ruler. She fancies herself to be a born leader, but everything goes to poo poo when she's in charge.

Chris Christie is Balon Greyjoy. A belligerent rear end in a top hat from a land of belligerent assholes. Much like how Theon's time with the Starks leads to him being without a male heir, getting to close to the previous ruler ruins his chances at the throne.

Ben Carson is Hodor.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 23, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Ted Cruz is obviously Joffrey, come the gently caress on.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I don't remember anyone who was a drug addled poo poo stain on the underwear of humanity so no Palin I guess.

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it
I would very much watch Sean Bean play Joe Biden in an Obama biopic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Jeb Bush is definitely the dude who gets his dick cut off spoiler alert

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I'm going to vote for Bernie since I like his ideas. Then I'll vote for Hillary in the general. (but really I'm going to vote for Trump for everything)

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Ted Cruz is obviously Joffrey, come the gently caress on.

Hmm, Jeb Bush is the son of a ruler who thought it was his time to shine, but is emasculated by an utterly depraved psychopath who likes to publicly humiliate him. Said psychopath was thought to be illegitimate, but now he's on the up and up. That reads. It opens up Joffrey's slot for Cruz, but Ramsay Bolton has an intelligence that I'm reluctant to assign to Trump.

Edit: Oh! And like Cruz, Joffrey has doubts about his parentage that could affect his legitimacy!

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 23, 2016

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Jeb Bush is Jaime. Presumptive heir to power, but the father was too unpopular and the son made too many mistakes and got sidelined by opportunists. Not sure where the sister-loving fits in.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh come on, Jeb is obvious. Brother was the ruler, now he wants to be the ruler, except nobody else actually likes him or wants him to be the ruler...

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

DaveWoo posted:

Oh come on, Jeb is obvious. Brother was the ruler, now he wants to be the ruler, except nobody else actually likes him or wants him to be the ruler...

Come on he's clearly Renly. Early contender who gets a lot of soft support then get's shanked by more ambitious contenders.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Good godddamn.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/690701138899898368

:captainpop:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

farraday posted:

Come on he's clearly Renly. Early contender who gets a lot of soft support then get's shanked by more ambitious contenders.

Walker might be a good Renly for much the same reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

Jeb is literally being loving cyber bullied by Donald Trump holy poo poo.

• Locked thread