Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

actually, reading that, im not sure that counts as a buyback option, just that real have to pay a bunch of money should he leave.

The documents are here, but one is down already:
https://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/tottenham-hotspur-real-madrid-gareth-bale/

Bea Nanner fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

It reads like they've got a payment plan on him, but if they sell him on they have two weeks to pay in full

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bogan Krkic posted:

It reads like they've got a payment plan on him, but if they sell him on they have two weeks to pay in full

This is right

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Bea Nanner posted:

actually, reading that, im not sure that counts as a buyback option, just that real have to pay a bunch of money should he leave.

The documents are here, but one is down already:
https://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/tottenham-hotspur-real-madrid-gareth-bale/

levy is a genius

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Bogan Krkic posted:

This is what it says, but these things aren't enforced that much if there's a good relationship between two companies. Aren't Spurs and Madrid in some kind of strategic partnership deal they started a few years ago. I seem to remember that's what got Adebayor to Spurs.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Blinkz0rz posted:

levy is a genius

Seems like a pretty normal clause to me. If Madrid sold Bale they wouldn't really need the installment plan anymore. The £10m payment to Spurs if Madrid sold Bale to another premier league team prior to Sept 1st 2015 is more Levy like to me.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Hoops posted:

This is what it says, but these things aren't enforced that much if there's a good relationship between two companies. Aren't Spurs and Madrid in some kind of strategic partnership deal they started a few years ago. I seem to remember that's what got Adebayor to Spurs.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Hoops posted:

City loaned Adebayor to Real Madrid, then loaned him to Spurs, then sold him to Spurs for £5M. I don't think him ending up at Spurs had anything to do with any sort of partnership between RM/Spurs.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Emmanuel Adebayor played for Real Madrid.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Eau de MacGowan posted:

He's a good striker when he wants to be.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Eau de MacGowan posted:

he's got a pretty good resume tbf, too bad he's a shithead. I blame that on his Arsenal years/getting fingered by Wenger in the showers

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Reminder that Real Madrid were shocked by the wages he got at City lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

ephex posted:

Reminder that Real Madrid were shocked by the wages he got at City lol

He honestly has to have the best effort to reward ratio in human history.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
and the Amartey deal is official

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/leicester-city-sign-ghana-star-daniel-amartey-2914554.aspx

Price reported range from 5 to 7 mil. Decent price for us I guess.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cerci has finally had his loan with Genoa go through.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I wonder if Spurs will buy a player.

Apart from that 17 year old striker they signed for the youth team.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Cerci has finally had his loan with Genoa go through.

I was starting to get worried

http://genoacfc.it/notizie/ufficiale-cerci-al-genoa/

done deal thank christ even if it's just on loan.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mauro Zarate has joined Fiorentina from West Ham and is a done deal

http://en.violachannel.tv/breaking-detail/items/zarate-joins-fiorentina-and-chooses-no7.html

How is he?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Sunderland have signed Steve Harper.

Season saved.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

MrBling posted:

Sunderland have signed Steve Harper.

Season saved.

Deleted his Twitter too

Why Stevie why

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Soulex posted:

http://en.violachannel.tv/breaking-detail/items/zarate-joins-fiorentina-and-chooses-no7.html

How is he?

he was good at velez sarfield 10 years ago

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

he was good at velez sarfield 10 years ago

He was good at Lazio until he got frozen out of the squad for being a bitch

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Soulex posted:

How is he?

His technique is great but he doesn't like being pressed and if he looks up once a game it's to his adoring fans after his bi-monthly free kick wondergoal.

He might be a clever move for the price. He's still got what physique he ever had and he's got goals in him, but not as many as he thinks. Also, it's own sentence to elaborate, loving hell he can't pass. Some fans might miss him but I won't. Hope he does better for your lot, he tried hard.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Continuing with Aston Villa's awesome season, they tried to sign a guy but his work permit appeal got rejected.

:downs:

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

happy about this. less pleased with our chairmen crying poverty to every rag in the land.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Spangly A posted:

His technique is great but he doesn't like being pressed and if he looks up once a game it's to his adoring fans after his bi-monthly free kick wondergoal.

He might be a clever move for the price. He's still got what physique he ever had and he's got goals in him, but not as many as he thinks. Also, it's own sentence to elaborate, loving hell he can't pass. Some fans might miss him but I won't. Hope he does better for your lot, he tried hard.

I'll miss him because he's fun to watch but the team will be better off without him, he can't or won't pass and can't dribble as well as he thinks. Scored a couple of beauties though and it's great to watch someone who wants to run at a whole team imo

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Spangly A posted:

Thanks. Yeah our main problem is finishing. If he can do that, I'll be happy.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also Tello to Fiorentina on loan is a done deal

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/agreement-with-fiorentina-for-the-loan-of-cristian-tello

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
According to Di Marzio, Napoli turned down a €23m bid from Wolfsburg for Gabbiadini. I'm a bit surprised, considering he never plays. Maybe ADL is expecting to sell Higuain for all of the money in the summer, and Gabbiadini would be the "like a new signing" replacement.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

According to Di Marzio, Napoli turned down a €23m bid from Wolfsburg for Gabbiadini. I'm a bit surprised, considering he never plays. Maybe ADL is expecting to sell Higuain for all of the money in the summer, and Gabbiadini would be the "like a new signing" replacement.

He plays in the EL and I think he's probably the best off the bench player in the league; he'd be starting on any other team except Juve maybe. De Laurentiis is probably just keeping him around for depth, but I doubt he lasts the whole summer like you said.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Emil Larsen from OB to Colombus Crew is a Done Deal. Can't believe a club actually bought him. Even if it is a free transfer, getting rid of his wages is massive.

http://www.columbuscrewsc.com/post/2016/01/22/danish-winger-begins-new-venture-black-gold

http://www.ob.dk/artikel/emil-larsen-skifter-til-mls.aspx

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Victor Valdes to Standard Liege is a done deal.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Has any player had a quicker and worse fall from grace?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fernando Torres?

Iker Casillas?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shrapnig posted:

Fernando Torres?

Iker Casillas?

hazard, ivanovich, matic, farbregas, oscar, falcao, pedro

just a few off the top of my head

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Ched Evans

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Michelle Plantini.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Alex Hleb and Alex Song

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Gary Speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

At least he climaxed

• Locked thread