Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

JHVH-1 posted:

This one is the real account, retweeting some fine young chap called “WhiteGenocideTM"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/690562515500032000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Actual Factual:

I just got out of a COMM class where the sjw instructor had us go around and say our favorite animal and why it was our favorite, (NOT our spirit animal, which he explained was highly offensive.) The black kid named Mohammed said his favorite animal was the shark cause he "likes to attack" and the instructor poo poo his pants.

E: I swear to god.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 21:10 on Jan 22, 2016

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is COMM something for the mentally disabled?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Its a major for retards, yes.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

The Kingfish posted:

Actual Factual:

I just got out of a COMM class where the sjw instructor had us go around and say our favorite animal and why it was our favorite, (NOT our spirit animal, which he explained was highly offensive.) The black kid named Mohammed said his favorite animal was the shark cause he likes to attack and the instructor poo poo his pants.

E: I swear to god.

:laffo:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mike12345 posted:

Is COMM something for the mentally disabled?

Yeah it's the degree for business students who couldn't hang in any of the other majors.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

business students and athletes.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

JHVH-1 posted:

This one is the real account, retweeting some fine young chap called “WhiteGenocideTM"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/690562515500032000

This IS a funny tweet though, so I forgive the white supremacist this time

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Rocks posted:

This IS a funny tweet though, so I forgive the white supremacist this time

It has everything. Mocks the homeless/poor as well as Jeb!, shows off glorious Trump Tower, and includes white supremacy. Plus it has been up 5 hours now without it even being acknowledged or taken down by Trump.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

He's resurrected Palin. Trump, you hilarious sick gently caress!

It's only because it's something Cruz wanted.

Also nothing creates doubt in a campaign like having a loyal supporter suddenly switch teams

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

JHVH-1 posted:

It has everything. Mocks the homeless/poor as well as Jeb!, shows off glorious Trump Tower, and includes white supremacy. Plus it has been up 5 hours now without it even being acknowledged or taken down by Trump.

Why would trump take this down?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The Trump erotica has the highest Amazon rating I've ever seen.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's the classiest and most luxurious erotica.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

drunk millennial stumps the Trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
praise be unto trump for standardizing marketable irony

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Was he the first person to write a Donald Trump sex novel? He can't have been, could he?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who will be his vp

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

some people have been saying carl icahn for a while. sarah palin would be a reasonable guess. im guessing he'll wait until he's got the nomination, or close to it, and convince someone who seems like they'd be too reputable for this poo poo. maybe it'd be the start of the 'pivot to the center' although a lot of people think reagan hosed his campaign up by trying to do that with his vp pick in '76.

iuno

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

some people have been saying carl icahn for a while. sarah palin would be a reasonable guess. im guessing he'll wait until he's got the nomination, or close to it, and convince someone who seems like they'd be too reputable for this poo poo. maybe it'd be the start of the 'pivot to the center' although a lot of people think reagan hosed his campaign up by trying to do that with his vp pick in '76.

iuno

trump is shrewd and at that point will be trying to actually win the general election- even if he's not tacking center no way does he tap Palin as VP

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

LGD posted:

trump is shrewd and at that point will be trying to actually win the general election- even if he's not tacking center no way does he tap Palin as VP

i could see him doing it if he thinks he needs it to win the nomination - if everything goes as well as people think it will now then yes, he's got no need for her

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Stabbatical posted:

Was he the first person to write a Donald Trump sex novel? He can't have been, could he?

At least one other was posted before but I forget the name.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who will be his vp

his daughter, obviously

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
WhiteGenocideTM also tweeted this picture:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yikes! I do not like that picture!

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Hadaka Apron posted:

WhiteGenocideTM also tweeted this picture:

lol glory unto God-Emperor Trump

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely
he has generously provided us with so many lols these past 7 months. glory to his next nine years and the impotent rage it produces.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

that picture is the kind of thing where if the democrats can't find a way to use this against trump then the world is actually the republican primary and we're all hosed anyway

there have been a lot of those kinds of things in the last few months

really, when romney was doing his thing people were saying 'hey this won't go well in the general election' and that analysis seemed to be proven correct in the fullness of time. trump's candidacy is the most absolute rejection of that analysis that could be imagined

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who will be his vp

Jim Webb or bust

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who will be his vp

"The Apprentice: VP Edition" would be the most watched show in history.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

Jim Webb or bust

if its jim webb I'm volunteering for trump/webb

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

"The Apprentice: VP Edition" would be the most watched show in history.

I can get behind this idea but only if Jeb! wears a clown costume on the show.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Stabbatical posted:

At ten pages long this doesn't come close to qualifying as a novel. There have been several Donald Trump erotic fanfics published on Amazon, the most notable of which is probably Chuck Tingle's "President Domald Loch Ness Tromp Pounds America's Butt"

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i just wanna say that jim webb only got into the senate because his opponent, george allen, previously known for having a noose hanging from a tree outside his office, had people all over virginia waiting for the slightest excuse* to tell the world stories like 'george allen stuffed a severed deer head in a black family's mailbox near bumpass, virginia'

and webb still only won by 0.4% in a year where his party won 6 senate elections

he said he killed a vietnamese and that's nice and all but this is not a major national figure

*macaca

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he killed many vietnamese

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

o

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
And they say he's still killing Vietnamese men to this day...

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

oystertoadfish posted:

i just wanna say that jim webb only got into the senate because his opponent, george allen, previously known for having a noose hanging from a tree outside his office, had people all over virginia waiting for the slightest excuse* to tell the world stories like 'george allen stuffed a severed deer head in a black family's mailbox near bumpass, virginia'

typical city slicker. while you liberals are busy hand wringing, mr allen went and provided a poor black family a source of valuable protein

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

if its jim webb I'm volunteering for trump/webb

My crazy tinfoil is that Webb only even did the one DNC debate to make inroads with moderate Democrats. Now he's "considering a 3rd party run" but in my mind it's always been Webb - Trump knows picking a woman or minority will be transparent pandering, but a "maverick" like Webb? That's respectable just like McCain's Lieberman pick would have been. The Palin storyline will only enforce this narrative. Consider:

-Reagan Appointee

-His wife is Vietnamese and Jim speaks it well

-he's a real battle-tested war hero...hmmm...unlike a certain war hero Trump offended

-he wrote a piece on "women can't fight" that the media will dredge up, giving Trump an easy home run by disagreeing and citing...
"Webb was later endorsed by nine military women who stated that Webb is a "man of integrity" who "recognizes the crucial role that women have in the military today."

-questioned the Iraq war and holds an incredibly nuanced and intelligent view on radical Islam, which would bolster Trump's cred

In Webb's fiction novels he writes about gross pedo stuff (but seriously, to bring up moral issues) that draws obvious easy contrast to Bernie's "woman fantasizes about being raped by 3 men simultaneously" fiction, but Webb has the dagger here:
Jim Webb to The Washington Post: "I actually saw this happen in a slum in Bangkok when I was there as a journalist.", realigning Bernie's fiction piece as pure sick fantasy by comparison

-Webb blames George Jr for his son's time in Iraq and was critical of Bush to his face

Finally, does this not sound like Trump's natural VP?

"[Webb's] piece addressed the harmful economic inequality in the U.S., with the elites on one side and American workers on the other side. The article cites the 'age of globalization and outsourcing, and with a vast underground labor pool from illegal immigration,' as well as extravagant executive compensation, the detrimental effects of free trade and globalization, iniquitous tax cuts, speedily rising health care costs, and stagnation in income as the reasons for the increasing disparity between the elites and American workers."

He was against being Obama's VP, but that was due to his active term as senator at that time.

TL;DR I'm very convinced it's Webb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
This thread has convinced me to spend an hour a day getting drunk and writing trump erotic fanfiction to post on amazon.

• Locked thread