Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
NSFW

http://img01.deviantart.net/b38e/i/2016/009/8/4/flowey_s_rule_63_potion_on_____a_gaster_blaster_by_wsache2020-d9ncmqc.jpg

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TheDon01 posted:

Who's the dude behind Guts? I assume some other anime/manga badass.

I think you mean Gatsu.

That's Jotaro from the hit anime One Universetale: Stardust Crusaders

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Broseph Brostar posted:

This is almost as bad as people missing the point of OPM

How is it missing the point?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Who What Now posted:

Only kinda-sorta: From Sans' perspective, he only fights you once (even if he can tell that you fought him multiple times).

It's pretty much right in character for Sans, other than being mad during Spare.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Evilreaver posted:

Only kinda-sorta: From Sans' perspective, he only fights you once (even if he can tell that you fought him multiple times).

It's pretty much right in character for Sans, other than being mad during Spare.

Considering in the good path Sans gives you a codeword to tell him if you come again, he's super aware things are repeating. Maybe it's not exactly like him seeing Chara attack him over and over, but it's close enough. And if you don't think you getting dunked on is him being a bit angry... Well I disagree. :shobon:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Who What Now posted:

Undertale spoilers Its misunderstanding his motivations for fighting you. The video portrays Sans as an emotional character who is acting out of revenge, when really he's only fighting you because he's trying to prevent the destruction of the universe.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Broseph Brostar posted:

Undertale spoilers Its misunderstanding his motivations for fighting you. The video portrays Sans as an emotional character who is acting out of revenge, when really he's only fighting you because he's trying to prevent the destruction of the universe.

That's a fair argument. I think it's both, honestly. He both sees the danger of Chara and is pissed that they killed Toriel and Papyrus, who he was particularly friends with.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Broseph Brostar posted:

I mean he does literally say "kids like you should be burning in hell", I think maybe there's some emotion. That "dirty brother killer" line is also an actual thing he says, although it's not during that fight.

Have... whatever the gently caress this is. I guess it might be NSFW in intent if nothing else but there's nothing... there, and they're still wearing some clothes...

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Hachi Machi.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I don't understand the fangs though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't get undertale fanart. They put way more thought into the game than the creator did. I spent the duration of the incredibly short game waiting for all that characterization to happen but basically everyone shows up for one or two scenes and disappears without any development. I'm supposed to overlook the tedious gameplay and poo poo art in favor of the story but that's the worst part.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Those proportions hardly seem healthy.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Is she like a yellow/red ant thing?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

rodbeard posted:

I don't get undertale fanart. They put way more thought into the game than the creator did. I spent the duration of the incredibly short game waiting for all that characterization to happen but basically everyone shows up for one or two scenes and disappears without any development. I'm supposed to overlook the tedious gameplay and poo poo art in favor of the story but that's the worst part.

Don't troll.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ramos posted:

Is she like a yellow/red ant thing?

It's a scuttlebug

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
What's up with the sudden popularity of that enemy? I'm seeing it all over in the strangest places recently.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Supposedly its because theres a new 4chan meme made from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Warning: person in video might have no life

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

El Burbo posted:

It's a scuttlebug

Cool.

Anyway...

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

El Burbo posted:

It's a scuttlebug

Honestly if it had the bouncy ball colour pattern on its skin I probably would of thought of that.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

rodbeard posted:

Cool opinion.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Hey guys, this is the weird fanart thread, not discuss whether or not a fictional character is being interpreted properly by idiots.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Internet Kraken posted:

Honestly if it had the bouncy ball colour pattern on its skin I probably would of thought of that.

Oh for fucks sake Mario is a plumber not a farmer.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Broseph Brostar posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Yeah, same

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ramos posted:

Cool.

Anyway...

Oh my god this makes me giggle like a moron.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Well this town is symphonic
Hydrophonic
Supersoniic
Why it's Crazy Diamond! (Crazy Diamnond! )

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

pulp rag posted:

What's up with the sudden popularity of that enemy? I'm seeing it all over in the strangest places recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APo7805Yzhk

I think this qualifies as some sort of fanart. And I don't think this is the origin, either, just the culmination of idiots posting about scuttlebugs and "henry".

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeX4z79jSo

Uh... A Sans Yandere simulator, I guess? :gonk:

(Sorry about the annoying commentator)

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

People have stopped giving a poo poo about Star Wars spoilers, maybe you should all stop giving a poo poo about spoilers for a game that came out earlier than it

Also post Star Wars fan art please, I have no idea where you people go to find some of the weird poo poo posted here

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Spudd posted:

People have stopped giving a poo poo about Star Wars spoilers

I can tell you this is factually wrong, by some of the funnier meltdowns I'm still seeing around.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Yardbomb posted:

I can tell you this is factually wrong, by some of the funnier meltdowns I'm still seeing around.

Remove those people from your life, no one has time to put up with people like that anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOb_zvkkYw

I guess this counts as fan art?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This was done by an artist on sa who I think might've moved on, but at one point I feel like you could have bought that original painting for like 500 bucks

It's cute but not half a grand cute

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Spudd posted:

Remove those people from your life, no one has time to put up with people like that anymore

The fact that they edited the guy who stole the sword to still steal the lightsaber makes it count as art.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Spudd posted:

From that link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

I really hope they keep his character basically like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Spudd posted:

People have stopped giving a poo poo about Star Wars spoilers, maybe you should all stop giving a poo poo about spoilers for a game that came out earlier than it

Undertake isn't Star Wars big, there are still people in this thread that are interested in converting and will be in the future.

• Locked thread