Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should i do gbs
kill him and his wife
gently caress him and his wife
bio-dome
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
you're gonna be trying more than just the beer, OP. please don't wus out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

mdm posted:

raichu was sexier

Is that the one that hates black people?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Frankenstyle posted:

all pokemon hate black people. including the minstrel show lady pokemon. ESPECIALLY the minstrel show lady pokemon.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

rabble rabble posted:

so he's got a shitload of beer, but likes to gently caress his wife in weird costumes and poo poo, seems like one part of that is relevant to your life and the other can probably be safely ignored

but don't you see how the shitload of beer could make the situatuion "evolve" (lol lil pokemon joke for ya ;)) into his wife pounding me in the rear end with a strap-on while she calls me a dirtly little magikarp or something

im scared guys. i would buy a gun for protection but i cant due to having multiple felonies

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

the great deceiver posted:

his wife is like 4'9 and 90 lbs

That's a funny way to spell "12 year old daughter".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

but don't you see how the shitload of beer could make the situatuion "evolve" (lol lil pokemon joke for ya ;)) into his wife pounding me in the rear end with a strap-on while she calls me a dirtly little magikarp or something

I can't, but you can obviously.

IMO you either need to make this happen or it'll haunt you forever.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

that was Jynx

The solution was making Jynx less dark

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mdm posted:

that was Jynx

The solution was making Jynx less dark

marginally less racist but now it looks like a blowup doll. id still nail either version, though.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
2nd one screams "I'm blown away"

Or "I am good at blowin"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That's not that bad OP. I thought he was gonna say he was a republican or distrusts Muslims due to all the suicide bombings.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tell him you arent into pikachu but you wouldnt mind cumming in her meowth

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

eh, you say the guys a great cook. If he's got something positive to contribute to society who cares what weird but harmless stuff he does with his wife.

give him a pass and go drink beer with him imo.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Digital Fingers posted:

eh, you say the guys a great cook. If he's got something positive to contribute to society who cares what weird but harmless stuff he does with his wife.

give him a pass and go drink beer with him imo.

yeah i'm still gonna go hang out at his pokemon sex dungeon. i think it might be later this week. hopefully something terrible and traumatizing happens to me so i can post about it on the internet lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really though, excellent cook, grows his own weed, brews his own beer, has a small business on the side. just admit that you want to be his new wife, op.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im so honry

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

yeah i'm still gonna go hang out at his pokemon sex dungeon. i think it might be later this week. hopefully something terrible and traumatizing happens to me so i can post about it on the internet lol

next time he brings it up though maybe instead of saying "oh cool" you could say "Thats a little weird to me but whatever man, to each their own" because he might end up talking your ear off about it.

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Is she more Jigglypuff, or more Wigglytuff? This is important.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Digital Fingers posted:

next time he brings it up though maybe instead of saying "oh cool" you could say "Thats a little weird to me but whatever man, to each their own" because he might end up talking your ear off about it.

it was the end of a long shift okay man. "let he who has not been in a weird pokemon roleplay fetish discussion cast the first stone"- mark 18:33

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
THe only proper response is to dress as Goku when you go over to visit Op.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
dress up as goku and watch bio dome at his house

Microwaves Mom posted:

THe only proper response is to dress as Goku when you go over to visit Op.

same

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
the sooner you accept your inevitable rape the easier it'll be

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

f-fingerblast that little turd

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Reading this thread was SUCH a waste of time, geez, thanks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
kill youre famil OP

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Kinda sounds like you've been putting a lotta thought into this, op. Just follow your dreams.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

yeah he is. the more i think about it i really honestly do think i am being invited to some weird open-relationship anime sex thing

:madmax:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
way to tattle on him to the internet op
meanwhile he sounds cooler than you irl with social scene connections and has the confidence to tell you (a weirdo) about some weird bend hes got and its nothing to him

poo poo. the other day at work i was casually talking in the hallway about how i didnt get an erection the first time i went to a strip club. i dont care. who cares?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
it's probably not much weirder than sleeping with what looks and sounds like a child, tbh

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

:madmax:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i dunno maybe my problem is that i dont think pikachu isna sexy pokemon :shrug: are there sexier pokemons? maybe i need to put more thought into this whole matter. it's 3am i'm gonna sleep on this one

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

him and i originally bonded over the fact that i did 37 months in federal prison and his younger brother did 34 maybe we arent so different :)

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

i dunno maybe my problem is that i dont think pikachu isna sexy pokemon :shrug: are there sexier pokemons? maybe i need to put more thought into this whole matter. it's 3am i'm gonna sleep on this one

id gently caress a bulbasaur if it came down to it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Botnit posted:

There was nothing "casual" about that admittance, he'd planned each and every word meticulously over the past several months.

Yeah this

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I asked a friend what she thought about this.
"At some point you're just loving a girl/guy in a bad wig / costume."

I think you've got their approval. Just be goku.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

are there sexier pokemons?

sup

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

bobthedinosaur posted:

he wants you to join in, OP
:firstpost:

:) GO FOR IT, OP!!! FRIENDS ARE S0000 HARD TO GET. BUT I DON'T NEED TO TELL U THAT SINCE U REGISTERED IN 2003 AND STILL POST.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tell him you arent into pikachu but you wouldnt mind cumming in her meowth

That's right!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh god, is this another one of those "should I rape my wife, should I rape you, is everybody just raping everyone and I'm missing out because people think I'm a cop and need to try harder to act like a cool chill pedo rapist?" scenario guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm currently boning a girl who does cosplay at comic conventions and stuff and its pretty great having a girl dressed up as daphne from scooby doo with orange hair wig while youre coming on her face

its like coming on your lost childhood, it owns

• Locked thread