Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

RickVoid posted:

I did not laugh, but I am not high.

well get high then, duh

edit: whoopsiee

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

now i have a knife and an axe
ho ho ho rear end in a top hat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

gently caress all yall

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

trapped mouse posted:

I'm pretty sure this was drawn by the guy who does Nedroid, one of his lower effort things.

It's early Nedroid. If you go to the Nedroid website there are comics like that in the beginning, and then they get a little more high effort, and then one day out of nowhere Reginald and Beartato are just there and it looks really amazing. It's like something snapped.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

trapped mouse posted:

one of his lower effort things.

you mean a webcomic? :iceburn:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Are we just burning this thread like gently caress it yolo?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

The yellow shirt guy's face in the last panel is going to haunt my dreams. I know the emotion the artist is trying to portray, but it's giving me that feeling instead. The teeth in the mouth going in whatever direction they want gives me the same feeling I get when I see low-budget animation that tries to be Disney-style but fails. It's unsettling. Also, tinting the ears and nose red makes it look like the character is super drunk, right? That's not just me?

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

I'm not sure I get the joke. I think I need at least four more panels and ten more paragraphs to explain what they're going for here.

BJPaskoff posted:

The yellow shirt guy's face in the last panel is going to haunt my dreams. I know the emotion the artist is trying to portray, but it's giving me that feeling instead. The teeth in the mouth going in whatever direction they want gives me the same feeling I get when I see low-budget animation that tries to be Disney-style but fails. It's unsettling. Also, tinting the ears and nose red makes it look like the character is super drunk, right? That's not just me?

Mike is trying very hard to be the guy who created Ren & Stimpy. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that a guy who's been doing a webcomic about videogames for over a decade can't let go of his childhood.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Practical Demon posted:

I'm not sure I get the joke. I think I need at least four more panels and ten more paragraphs to explain what they're going for here.

Mike is trying very hard to be the guy who created Ren & Stimpy. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that a guy who's been doing a webcomic about videogames for over a decade can't let go of his childhood.

Who gives a gently caress what you get. Post some comics

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Looks like it's trying to be a Xenoblade Chronicles X joke? Trying is the key word here.

All I know is that those crab spider things they talk about are a colossal pain in the rear end to fight in game, gently caress those things forever :argh:

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
It's just a labored sex joke, but it somehow manages to tell the joke within the first panel then tell the joke again three more times without really adding anything.

And since people get angry for making fun of a bad Penny Arcade strip now, here's some Gunshow.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

It's early Nedroid. If you go to the Nedroid website there are comics like that in the beginning, and then they get a little more high effort, and then one day out of nowhere Reginald and Beartato are just there and it looks really amazing. It's like something snapped.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

dude KB I am normally completely on board with you but elftor is some tryhard poo poo even in these dark modern times

I come at this with love and respect please know

dumb. posted:

Are we just burning this thread like gently caress it yolo?

man Pokey predates an overwhelming majority of the internet and nearly all webcomics. it isn't a troll it's a motherfucking history lesson

edit: I'm gonna post some Gamer Chicks cuz we need another Crap Webcomics thread

(???)

(?????)

seriously if you don't see the comedy here then all is truly lost

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 14:25 on Jan 23, 2016

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wow jeeze yeah you're right now I clearly see the where the bar is at, I was seriously out of wack :stonk: sorry guys, sorry y'all for making GBS threads up the thread.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Practical Demon posted:

It's just a labored sex joke, but it somehow manages to tell the joke within the first panel then tell the joke again three more times without really adding anything.

And since people get angry for making fun of a bad Penny Arcade strip now, here's some Gunshow.

This is the weirdest loss.pjg edit

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Karate Bastard posted:

Wow jeeze yeah you're right now I clearly see the where the bar is at, I was seriously out of wack :stonk: sorry guys, sorry y'all for making GBS threads up the thread.

no worries man we all flubb it up from time to time

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Or did you mean... Fwonk it up?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You're right, it has been a while since we checked in with Manga Mien Kampf

Oh man, Hitler's getting interested in politics! :neckbeard:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

RandomFerret posted:

Oh man, Hitler's getting interested in politics! :neckbeard:

This can only end well! :v:

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
The watermark adds a special something.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

thats a good comic

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Holy gently caress i laughed so hard i scared my dog, thank you

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

winterwerefox posted:

Holy gently caress i laughed so hard i scared my dog, thank you

sell your dog. its a piece of poo poo and your only salvation is getting rid of that trash mutt pissdog

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
courtesy of cash crab, from the afp thread

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Baked maggots with American Cheese?

I'll have the maggots, please.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Idgi

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm at a loss

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
YES

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
saw it coming

needed it like heroin

ahhhh

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

why would you ruin such a nice comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

paradoxGentleman posted:

why would you ruin such a nice comic

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread