Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Garrand posted:

Wind chills been in the negatives the past few days and biking is my primary form of transportation. That furnace feeling doesn't get to last long for me.

Yeah I ride to and from work, it's mostly my hands that get cold though. It's only 4 miles each way but that's plenty of time for Jack Frost to gently caress my finger game up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
It was funnier at the bottom of last page. Why'd you have to ruin it?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzLo0ywfazA

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Is cheese good for gains because I'm seriously eating a lot of it right now.

Like a whole leftover tray of catered cheeses off an airplane.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Rolo posted:

It's not the worst. It's really calorie dense but it's doesn't have the best ~*fat profile*~ or whatever the gently caress you call it.

Also enjoy not making GBS threads.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been on a cottege cheese kick the past few weeks

lowfat version or whatever. i put a ton of freshly ground black pepper all over it.

also im puttin blocks of salty feta on my salads. its really the best.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Garrand posted:

Wind chills been in the negatives the past few days and biking is my primary form of transportation. That furnace feeling doesn't get to last long for me.

I see people in Minneapolis doing that poo poo and I think you're all loving crazy.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Rolo posted:

Cheese is just plain good for eating. Just don't overdo it on the saturated fats, especially if you eat a lot of red meat too.

In other news this bulk is going smoothly, I'll finally have the rich juicy booty I was born for.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

lmao

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

notZaar posted:

Cheese is just plain good for eating. Just don't overdo it on the saturated fats, especially if you eat a lot of red meat too.

In other news this bulk is going smoothly, I'll finally have the rich juicy booty I was born for.

I've been getting these protein yoghurts, well I thought they were yoghurts until I read the ingredients.......turns out they are just flavoured quark.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Defiant Sally posted:

Also enjoy not making GBS threads.

That won't be an issue, I'm 28 and I still have the digestive tract of a jet engine that someone threw a bunch of peanut butter into.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Rolo posted:

What the gently caress kind of airplane serves a cheese tray?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Paper Diamonds posted:

What the gently caress kind of airplane serves a cheese tray?

one you cant afford

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Chinatown posted:

one you cant afford

He's going to need a recovery day after this burn session.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Chinatown posted:

one you cant afford
Please, you're embarassing yourself. We all know taste buds change with altititude and lose fine taste detection, my caseiculture wouldn't dream of serving a finely ripened Camembert or an aged Stilton at 30,000 feet.

I mean it IS 2016.

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
I love going to the gym and pumping off, I love going with my buddies too. They help me pump off, I help them pump off, everyone's pumping off all over the place it awesome

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Rolo posted:

That won't be an issue, I'm 28 and I still have the digestive tract of a jet engine that someone threw a bunch of peanut butter into.

So your rear end in a top hat shoots out burned up peanut dust??? :confused:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

So your rear end in a top hat shoots out burned up peanut dust??? :confused:

Yours doesn't?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

So apparently the bumper plates at my gym are smaller diameter than the metal ones. Is...is that normal?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7aY_3Hlgk

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Garrand posted:

So apparently the bumper plates at my gym are smaller diameter than the metal ones. Is...is that normal?

No enjoy your deficit pulls lmao

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I'll be weak my entire life but I thank god every day that I don't have small plates.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

This guy is a smelly bag of zoo garbage.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my new gym has those escalator stair step machines so i tried it out and almost died after 15 minutes

gently caress stairs

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

FizFashizzle posted:

this man will bea first round pick in the nfl this year

https://vine.co/v/ieOg1azvA2Y

Same

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

notZaar posted:

This guy is a smelly bag of zoo garbage.
Whatever it takes to leave humanity behind

cum on, son

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
http://i.imgur.com/9aK9Ued.mp4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

This guy looks incredibly wrong

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Day one of a two week doctor imposed break from weights. This sucks. Should I eat below maintenance to turn it into a two week cut, or is that a bad idea if I'm not lifting.

Not sure how I'll manage not lifting for two weeks :negative:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Pesmerga posted:

Day one of a two week doctor imposed break from weights. This sucks. Should I eat below maintenance to turn it into a two week cut, or is that a bad idea if I'm not lifting.

keep the protein up and cut calories elsewhere

my bulk was getting too intense, I dropped 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks just going back to eating like a normal person.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

FogHelmut posted:

keep the protein up and cut calories elsewhere

my bulk was getting too intense, I dropped 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks just going back to eating like a normal person.

I wish I had that ability I've been eating at 1500 calories a day for 2 weeks and haven't dropped a pound, this losing weight poo poo is hard

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pesmerga posted:

Why would you cut while you're not lifting? Is your goal to signal your brain to turn your muscles into life saving calories?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The trick to losing weight is, you have to first accept Allah in your heart

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gaz2k21 posted:

I wish I had that ability I've been eating at 1500 calories a day for 2 weeks and haven't dropped a pound, this losing weight poo poo is hard

Tried meth?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I was going to go to the gym today but snowed in so I tried to do some calisthenics instead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

http://i.imgur.com/aZ4wnJI.mp4

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gaz2k21 posted:

It's not really an ability its like being huge is really hard, your body rejects it, eating is half the battle.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I wish I could squat snow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

soy posted:

Tried meth?

I'd be lying if I said I haven't looked into illegal fat burners but I'm a big Pussy when it comes to drugs

• Locked thread