Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

This surprise party global gank comp is fun as hell to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Rengar lol

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

"Really good comp from VG"

Triple AD

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

RealFoxy posted:

Golden Glue will be replacing Froggen tomorrow.

So yah

Liquid might win a game?!

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Clearlove is Hai's lost twin brother

Smol fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jan 24, 2016

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Also Gate is going toplane. Not that anyone cares.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

rabidsquid posted:

should have gone with mad plane imo

I couldn't get the "gently caress sbenu" to show up very well with the avatar restrictions so it lost a bit.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also glad plane demonstrates how I personally feel about professional league of legends and the fine people itt!

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Calax posted:

Also Gate is going toplane. Not that anyone cares.

Gate won't quit until he has Destiny/Gated to every lane/role in the LCS season.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TF/Nocturne and Corki/Rumble are my two new favorite things.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
This is an irrelevant match between two of the bottom tier teams in LCK this year (SBENU and EMFire), but this Game 3 deciding match (highlight video ~7 minutes) is loving insane. The end of this match is crazy and the game itself finishes with a ton of kills, ton of gold, and goes almost an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsusn-SLMg

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Libertine posted:

This is an irrelevant match between two of the bottom tier teams in LCK this year (SBENU and EMFire), but this Game 3 deciding match (highlight video ~7 minutes) is loving insane. The end of this match is crazy and the game itself finishes with a ton of kills, ton of gold, and goes almost an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsusn-SLMg

I came here specifically to post this game after not reading this thread recently because I've been busy and it's been moving so fast. This is the proest of clicks. The game is incredibly good and, though I know it's blasphemy to suggest, I think Bang possibly loses his title for Best ADC game ever. Look at Nuclears positioning in teamfights, it's unreal.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The Mash posted:

I came here specifically to post this game after not reading this thread recently because I've been busy and it's been moving so fast. This is the proest of clicks. The game is incredibly good and, though I know it's blasphemy to suggest, I think Bang possibly loses his title for Best ADC game ever. Look at Nuclears positioning in teamfights, it's unreal.

Nuclear and Sasin are good enough to be on top teams imo.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
welp. Watching the Brazilian league at the moment and the teLEPort is alive and well. What a legend.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Let's make some quick picks while the talking heads are doing their thing:

TSM vs DIG
NRG vs IMT
CLG vs C9
ECH vs LIQ
REN vs TIP

halwain
May 31, 2011
Cant wait for TSM to somehow gently caress something up and loose against Dignitas :v: .

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

TSM - DIG
NRG - IMT
CLG - C9
FOX - TL
RNG- TIP

I really want Dig to beat TSM tho

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TSM vs DIG
NRG vs IMT
CLG vs C9
ECH vs LIQ
REN vs TIP

Vote with your heart, not your head. [except for TL, but echofox with goldenglutes is relegation fodder]

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Come on, Phreak/Jatt again?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Wuxi posted:

Come on, Phreak/Jatt again?

Kobe is sick.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
TSM vs DIG
NRG vs IMT
CLG vs C9
ECH vs LIQ
REN vs TIP

Lesgo

also, is it too late to do the fantasy league stuff? I never got around to doing that

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
also going with NRG, really like this roster

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Going to guess that CLG's traditional middle-of-the-split choke starts today. They're going to lose to the shittiest of the shitters.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

TSM vs DIG
NRG vs IMT
CLG vs C9
ECH vs LIQ
REN vs TIP

Vote with your heart, not your head. [except for TL, but echofox with goldenglutes is relegation fodder]

Going with this but picking Immortals instead of NRG.

Can't watch the games till later since I'm watching the footballs with friends but I'm sure there will be plenty of NA LCS entertainment waiting for me on Monday VoDs.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Classic syndrahulk comp from tsm

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Not this lane swap again. Going to be a snoozefest. :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i like TSM's comp a great deal, a siege comp with braum and poppy. of course i didn't really expect dignitas to understand pick/ban right now but its nice to see a team not royally loving up the easiest part of the comp game

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
TSMs team is pretty loving good and they got first dragon which usually is an easy way to beat tsm I don't think dig can win this barring a major if unsurprising baron fuckup.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

welp, rip dignitas, you were too beautiful for this world.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I dont think even a baron fuckup can lose TSM this anymore lol

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Work Friend Keven posted:

TSMs team is pretty loving good and they got first dragon which usually is an easy way to beat tsm I don't think dig can win this barring a major if unsurprising baron fuckup.

dig hosed up at p/b tbh, You have a 3 dashes in Gnar/Reksai/Alistar and two skillshot-heavy champs in Lux and Ez and you allow both Poppy and Braum?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Looks like Dig turned into a pumpkin 3 weeks earlier this year

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

If DIG decides to be terrible, they're Coast-level. They just normally don't decide to do it in week 2.

Jatt sounds like the second biggest TSM fan after Keven.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I shaved my kiwikid mustache this morning because it looked loving stupid, sorry for Delilah like sapping digs power.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

Looks like Dig turned into a pumpkin 3 weeks earlier this year

loooool truth

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

I shaved my kiwikid mustache this morning because it looked loving stupid, sorry for Delilah like sapping digs power.

I hope you don't mind if we all use the picture of you with the kiwikid mustache as a Dignitas fuckup reaction shot forever

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

"How the gently caress could you lose to them?" -Freeze, somewhere

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao TSM are 15k ahead and too loving slow to close this garbage game out, like, come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Phreak is just snarky today... Jatt going on about how DL shouldn't be getting chunked early in a fight... Phreak "Yeah Wildturtle..."

• Locked thread