Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Groogy posted:

Nah it's gonna be perfect on release and CK2 will never need to be patched ever again

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nobody Interesting posted:

A one-click thing for this would be amazing. I don't see any reason to be the liege of baronies not in your own realms but for some reason I end up with a bunch of them just accumulating and I don't notice. Would be nice to have a decision or whatever to give those vassals back to their de jure lords.

It's not a one-click thing, but when transferring vassals, any de jure vassals of the target ruler will show up at the very top of the list.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

It's not a one-click thing, but when transferring vassals, any de jure vassals of the target ruler will show up at the very top of the list.

Yeah that helps a little bit, but it still doesn't quite alleviate the tedium and the awkwardness of that particular part of the interface.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Oh my god what genius decided that the immortals should always be hardcoded as persians? do they not have the same events as christians do where sons ask to join them and thus eventually they end up being the predominant culture of that religion?

Because I tell you what, there ain't a lot of non-Uyghur Zoroastrians out there right now

Also I am the emperor of the goddamn persian empire you shits! you do not get to say "no ur the wrong culture also not my de jure vassal"!

Please add a special modifier to the immortals called "is the goddamn persian emperor" so that next time you don't have to eject them from your lands to become the shaoshyant, which seems a little bit backwards to me. That or make them de jure vassals of the Persian Empire I guess.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Oh my god what genius decided that the immortals should always be hardcoded as persians? do they not have the same events as christians do where sons ask to join them and thus eventually they end up being the predominant culture of that religion?

Because I tell you what, there ain't a lot of non-Uyghur Zoroastrians out there right now

Also I am the emperor of the goddamn persian empire you shits! you do not get to say "no ur the wrong culture also not my de jure vassal"!

Please add a special modifier to the immortals called "is the goddamn persian emperor" so that next time you don't have to eject them from your lands to become the shaoshyant, which seems a little bit backwards to me. That or make them de jure vassals of the Persian Empire I guess.

You can still vassalize them, you just have to give them a duchy in de jure Persia first.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Torrannor posted:

You can still vassalize them, you just have to give them a duchy in de jure Persia first.
Huhhhhh. I don't think I have any free ones left. Last one was Baluchistan, but I gave that to Sistan so they'd make a Most Serene Republic.

I guess it's time for more tyranny~

dammit I have to be at peace to give them the duchy, but I have 3 ongoing invasions that won't be finished anytime soon

also there's never a jew around when you need one, I guess it will be the kingdom of Jerusalem rather than the Kingdom of Israel, I'll have my vassal pope educate one of my cousins and see if that won't make them christian

Btw, it's sorta daft that the Indian religions can never get a great holy war nor can they get a kingdom level invasion

give it to Buddhism or something, gods know that the religion is probs the most boring in the game

Deceitful Penguin fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jan 23, 2016

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

there's never a jew around when you need one

New thread title for Conclave?

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

there's never a jew around when you need one

If you want Jews boy can I get you some Jews..

(I had absolutely nothing to do with this and have no idea how it happened)

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I'm assuming this was the Old Gods start? The Khazars are Jewish there.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Sure was. Is this common? I don't know that I've ever seen the Jewish religion spread so far.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Clanpot Shake posted:

Sure was. Is this common? I don't know that I've ever seen the Jewish religion spread so far.

It is if you're a nomadic Jew that makes it so.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Yep. Nomads autochange unpopulated provinces to their religion

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Culture, too. It ends up wiping a lot of cultures off the map.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

historically accurate :colbert:

TheBlackRoija
May 6, 2008
They also like to change from religion to religion pretty often and suddenly.
The Khazars went Buddhist for quite a while in my current game, and then one of them decided to settle down in the west to create Khazar Buddhist not-Hungary before the remaining nomads swapped back to Sunni again.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
One of the better moments of horde-religion fuckery was when the crusade for Italy was won by the Christian Uighurs when I was Cathar Hispania.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
One time my heir turned Hindu during his adventures. Within weeks of his succession as Great Khan the majority of my vassal khans converted, entirely of their own accord.

Hindu Mongols were fun. I was disappointed that the first guy who converted was a Vishnu loyalist, and not a devotee of Kali. :argh:

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I once got Jain Mongols. Is vegetarianism really compatible with a nomadic lifestyle?

There was also a Jewish king of Mali in one of my games, but after he died they were back to being Muslim.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Hadaka Apron posted:

I once got Jain Mongols. Is vegetarianism really compatible with a nomadic lifestyle?

Sure, but like with all nomadic religions it gets a bit twisted to fit the lifestyle. In this case: "Don't hurt most living things, don't even eat certain foods because microbes might be present...but slaughter all the humans you like, cause gently caress those guys - it's the only way to stop them from hurting so many other living things!"

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

CrazyLoon posted:

Sure, but like with all nomadic religions it gets a bit twisted to fit the lifestyle. In this case: "Don't hurt most living things, don't even eat certain foods because microbes might be present...but slaughter all the humans you like, cause gently caress those guys - it's the only way to stop them from hurting so many other living things!"

Jain Mongols are ecoterrorists, holy poo poo.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Sinestro posted:

Jain Mongols are ecoterrorists, holy poo poo.

Do such demented people actually exist IRL? I was unaware there was an actual word for this, lol.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"The neighboring kingdom was insufficiently peaceful. We have brought peace to their lands."

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

CrazyLoon posted:

Do such demented people actually exist IRL? I was unaware there was an actual word for this, lol.

Pentti Linkola, among others.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Linkola is pretty crazy but I would hesitate to call him any sort of terrorist, dude has never harmed anyone. The Unabomber is a much better example, or the ELF or something.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I'm trying out the Warhammer mod. There is just way too many options. I wanna try chaos but all the chaos folks are way up in the middle of nowhere. I also want to try Orcs but I feel like there won't be much more to them than constant war with everyone and everything. I played Von Carstein for a bit and it was good fun but I also want to try out the 4 or so other types of vampires to see what the difference is.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm playing as trade republic Venice in my current game. My original plan was pretty much just to hog as many silk road trade posts as I could. Plans went awry when a devil spawn patrician decided to turn Cathar (a great match, as it turned out). Now my armies are led, and councils staffed, exclusively by women, while the men pretty much just faff about in court and make babies to push my trade post limit. Also the Byzantine emperor (which I had to suck up to, lest Catholic Europe kick my heretic butt) inexplicably gifted me the Varangian Guard! Next is sucking up to Aztec Spain, and hopefully getting out of my Byzantine chains.

Deffo one of my favorite games ever.

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 25, 2016

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

I love it, but I wish that, instead of Realm Peace automatically ending wars after 3 months, I would love to a system wherein the liege would just auto-declare war on any aggressor in the realm for white peace after the 3 months expire. Weak rulers would be punished (essentially being unable to enforce a Realm Peace without being stronger than their vassals) and would allow the vassal to tell their lieges to gently caress off if they think they've got what it takes. This would allow both a martial route and a diplomatic route towards preventing a Realm Peace.

I also wish that vassals could join a faction revolt after it's started, and that revolting vassals could leave revolts. I think this would give the revolts a more fluid dynamic that allows for vassals to pile on a bandwagon if the liege is getting beaten, while also allowing lieges to focus on knocking out pieces of the revolt in hopes of weakening the coalition he is fighting. And if opinion were to affect this, then it would allow for differing sides trying to curry favor with more moderate powers to take up their cause, adding another layer of internal realm politics.

Basically, I love inter-realm wars and empires collapsing. I'm very excited for Conclave.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I didn't know you could have a random event during court chaplain county conversion that inflicts Religious Unrest in a foreign province lmao

I'm just trying to spread Judaism to Eastern Europe while conquering the steppes :smith: I didn't mean anything

e: maybe i can get the swedes to convert..

e2: they took my son so i guess not

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jan 26, 2016

Groogy
Jun 12, 2014

Tanks are kinda wasted on invading the USSR
Another humungous dev diary: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/conclave-dev-diary-3-homeschooling.904196/
Hope you like my change of Yay and Nay. I agree those weren't fitting for the game so fixed it for proper English.

quote:

Greetings!

Today we’re going into the details of some features from the expansion. Just like last week the team has cooperated in writing this diary. First out @WitchKing and @markuso will give you the details on how we changed the life of children.

In Conclave, we have made a major rework in how young characters develop in terms of upbringing and education. Basically, non-adult characters now go through two phases, younger childhood (0-11) and adolescence (12-15), and for players who own Conclave, new childhood and adolescence events have replaced the old trait related events. Although these effects will primarily be felt when playing as a young ruler, other characters near children and adolescents will also occasionally be presented with various events affecting trait outcomes for the young ones, taking a part in their story and affecting how they develop.

From the age of six, all children will have an Educator. Just as before, you have the option of appointing a guardian to act as Educator for your child, but otherwise the Educator may be a parent, liege or regent. You can also choose a Childhood Focus to guide the direction of the child’s development (see below). Note that the Educator’s traits will now very rarely affect the child’s development - this is a major change to how it worked before. Also, a young character’s attributes now grow randomly with some genetic influence from the parents - but is no longer affected by the Guardian’s or Educator’s stats. The reasoning behind these changes is that a child’s everyday interactions are primarily with nannies and tutors, while the guardianship is more of an honorary function used for diplomacy.

1.jpg
Educating a child left, and choosing focus on the right.

Childhood Focuses
A Childhood Focus will impact the likelihood of certain trait outcomes and with the Heritage or Faith focuses also religion and culture assimilation.

Childhood Traits
The new traits that children receive are different from the regular adult traits. These new traits are defined more as childish personalities and tendencies, and each Childhood Trait has the possibility of maturing into one of several adult traits during adolescence. The Childhood Traits are gained through a set of new events in Conclave.

2.png
Childhood Trait: Curious

When a child reaches the respectable age of twelve they are considered an adolescent, this is the start of a new era, Education.

Education Focuses
Focuses are conveniently color coded to resemble their adult counterparts. Focuses cannot be changed once set and will guarantee that the character receives an education trait of that category on reaching adulthood. The tooltip for an Education Focus indicates which traits increase or decrease the chances for a higher level education outcome from that particular Focus. You may still select any Education Focus you want, but some children have more aptitude for war, for example, and will prosper more if you send them down that path.

The childhood and education focuses are set by the liege of an unlanded character and by the child itself if landed. As a liege you can ask a vassal to switch the childhood focus of a child in your care to heritage in order to change their culture and religion.

3.jpg
Diplomatic Education Focus

Now @Groogy will go deeper into a subject we touched upon in the last dev diary and tell you more about how councilors vote.

So today I am going to talk a little about the decision making behind the councillors when they vote on your council. First I will say that the system is fairly automatic except when it comes to voting for laws so you won’t get a thousand of pop-ups during your playthrough just because your liege want to check with you if it’s okay if he presses your claim to some county. In laws you can yourself decide if you want to vote with a “Fo sho” or “Aw hell naw” but when it comes to the everyday matters you choose a position to adopt which will set what kind of attitude you will have on matters. This also makes interaction with the AI on matters more transparent as they play with the same rules as the human and you will be able to easily see why they vote as they do by simply hovering over the voting reason icon in the voting window. The AI will act on the council based on their own agendas and pick positions that suits them.

4.jpg

There are five different positions that a councillor can adopt. Loyalist, Pragmatist, Glory Hound, Zealot and Malcontent. The Loyalist and Malcontent are the polar opposites of each other where the Loyalist will be loyal to the Crown and vote accordingly while the Malcontent will refuse anything their liege proposes. The Glory Hounds concern themselves with the greatness of the realm and wants their King to prove that their Kingdom is the greatest on the surface of the Earth while the Pragmatists are more concerned with stability and low risk. The Zealots main concern of course is that the holy scripture is followed and that the realm does not deviate from the will of God. But as you can see in the picture these various positions are not absolute and some can be swayed if given the right incentive….

5.jpg

@rageair now will present the changes we’ve made to laws and how ambitions have changed.

Greetings, loyal Lords and Ladies of the realm! I’d like to show you how we’ve redone the laws for the upcoming Conclave DLC. We’ve aimed to break down the formerly rather uninteresting laws in order to present you with more choices in how to run your realm. Many laws, i.e. Crown Authority, have been broken down into their constituent parts and in some cases completely reworked. Your council will also have varying opinions about these different laws, some might approve of you Centralizing the realm while others approve your right to revoke titles from Heretics, but it’s going to be a hard to find a council that’ll let you pass any law you want. This means that it’ll be more of a challenge to pass laws than it used to be, but hopefully it’ll also feel more interesting and useful to do so!

Inheritance

6.png

The Inheritance screen is mostly the same, except for the obvious facelift. This screenshot is of the Duke of Breizh in 1066 and as you can see it’s possible to see most of the succession laws without having half of them hidden in a scrolling list. We’ve also extended the pretender list to show more characters, which I find especially useful in elective realms. We had some spare room, so we decided to add in a flavorful image and text to represent the realm you’re ruling. There’s a lot of these to discover, so try mixing & matching laws, religions, cultures and capital locations to find some of the more exotic ones!

Obligations
7.png

Obligations replace the old tax/levy laws. Obligations represent a balance in what a certain type of vassal has to provide you, their liege, with. The scale is a range of tax and min/max levy size, with each vassal type preferring one direction over the other (with the exception of Temple vassals, they want to stay in the center!). Vassals always provide you with tax and levies unless you’re at the very edge of the scale, so it’s mostly a matter of your personal preference. I myself like taxing the Bourgeoisie and getting my levies from the Gentry, although they tend to disagree with me...

Absolutism/Empowered Council

8.png

There’s two very different ways of ruling your realm - ruling together with your Council (to varying degrees) or with an Iron Fist as an Absolute Ruler. In the screenshot you can see the various Council Laws as they are set for the Holy Roman Empire at the start in 1066. The Holy Roman Empire has a fully empowered Council, which means that the Council gets a say in everything they do. Though if you start as a Muslim ruler at the same date, the situation looks different. They start with no Council Laws enabled, which means that they rule with an Iron Fist and get all the bonuses from doing such (i.e. being able to change laws at a whim, albeit with a longer cooldown), though this is obviously not appreciated by their vassals who will most likely start factions to increase the power the Council gets. Naturally, the most common thing to see is a healthy middle ground - a constant struggle between the Ruler and the Council.

This works differently for Tribal and Nomadic rulers, where Tribal rulers enable Council Laws by increasing Tribal Organization in order to Feudalize, and Nomads always have all of the Council Laws enabled.

Ambitions
For Conclave we’ve decided to remove most of the the largely insignificant old ambitions in favor of new ambitions with a bit more player agency and weight behind them. This means that you won’t be seeing any ‘Get Married for +5 prestige’ ambitions, but rather ambitions that actually alter the flow of gameplay in a significant way!

First off, the ‘Become King’ ambition has been changed slightly. Having the ambition now allows a slight chance of successfully fabricating a claim on a kingdom, and having it also reduces the cost of creating a new kingdom. Now on to the new ambitions!

Ask for Council Position

9.jpg

If you feel like having a say in how the business of the realm is run you can now take the ‘Become Councillor’ ambition, which replaces the old similar ambitions. With this ambition active you’re able to manually ask your liege for a position on the council. As you can see in the screenshot, it’s not always an easy thing to get on the council of your liege - but if you build up enough opinion and/or invite your liege to plenty of private feasts you might just sway the odds in your favor! Vassals with this ambition who have a favor on their liege tend to use it to guarantee themselves a spot on the council!

Ask for Land for an Unlanded Son

10.jpg

If you’ve got plenty of sons but too little land it might be a good idea to ask your benevolent liege for some more! With the ‘Gain Land for Unlanded Son’ ambition it’s possible to ask your liege to give land to a second or third son of yours, increasing the influence of your dynasty in the realm. This is a tall order for just anyone of low status to ask of their liege, but if you’re lucky and/or have friends in high places it might just work out!

Ask Liege for Title

11.jpg

If you’re really brave you might dare to ask your liege directly for land. Now this might not please your liege too much, but if you’re influential enough your liege might just cave to your demands! Just beware so that you’re not impressed by vague promises...

Build a War Chest

12.jpg

If you find yourself lacking money for that war you’d really like to wage, you can choose the ‘Build a War Chest’ ambition in order to prepare! When you choose this ambition your vassals will gain the ability to send you donations in order to fill the War Chest, though they often have ulterior motives for doing so. You might occasionally receive a donation offer from a vassal that you can choose to accept in exchange for a favor - a powerful alternative currency that’s been brought up in another Dev Diary. Though if you’ve got no patience for your vassals you can always choose to ‘Extort your Subjects’!

13.jpg

By choosing to do this morally dubious action you can raise vast amounts of money in a short amount of time, but at the cost of Tyranny and general opinion. You’ll be able to extort the pathetic peasants residing in your demesne provinces, the wealthy characters of your court and the greedy clergymen who do nothing but sit on their riches. You’ll effectively be sacrificing long-term gain for short-term gain, a choice that’ll be yours to make.

Finally, as promised in the last dev diary, @Servancour will present you with a new business opportunity!

Dynamic Mercenaries
Since we enjoyed the Dynamic Mercenaries mechanic added in Horse Lords, we decided to expand upon them further. With Conclave, lords and doges alike will be able to create a Mercenary Band of their own! Unlike nomads however, who sends off their sons to gain fame and prestige, these Mercenary Bands are assembled to increase the wealth of its creator. Whenever the band is hired by anyone else, you will gain a percentage of the band’s income.

14.jpg

Before you can create a band, you need to have an eligible courtier that has a military education available (you can also not already have a band under you service, since you are limited to a single one). The band itself is created through a targeted decision on the character you want to appoint as its captain. Though you’ll have to pay the new captain a small fee of 50 gold before he can get started.

15.jpg

The sizes of the created Mercenary Bands will vary depending on your own levy size. The band will look at your personal demesne and use a percentage of your levies to decide how large the band will be. Thus created bands will come in many different sizes and will be ranging from just a few hundreds all the way up to two or three thousands. Potentially though, they may end up with much more than that. The most common size will probably be in between the nomadic mercenaries and the smaller pre-existing Mercenary Companies. Even if you don’t create a band yourself, these will be good for filling in the gap in situations where you will want to have a few hundreds of additional soldiers to guarantee victory against a slightly weaker or equally strong opponent. Rather than paying a hefty sum for more soldiers than you’ll need.

Maintaining these mercenaries comes at a cost however, so you will not always want to have a band active. When you assemble a band, all of your demesne holding will be affected by the “Maintaining Mercenary Band” holding modifier. This will lower your levy sizes for as long as you control the band. You will be able to dismiss the band whenever you want though to remove the modifier, as long as they aren’t being hired by anyone else.

Finally, all mercenary captains will eventually grow more ambitious when granted the opportunity to lead troops of their own. They will start asking you for more troops to reinforce the band with and possibly even ask for more money! If grown too ambitious, they will even be able break away from your control. To prevent this, you will be able to replace the captain through a targeted decision with a suitable replacement. This will reset the ambitious level of the band and you will be free to continue to enjoy your extra income.

That’s it for today! We hope you’ve all enjoyed this dev diary and we’ll see you on the release a week from now.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Everything is awesome.

A more exciting childhood is a much needed improvement. And it's amazing how often I have shy, deceitful children that still become grey eminences. The new system makes much more sense, wards with bad diplomacy traits will become naive appeasers or underhanded rogues, while they might have become elusive shadows or intricate webweavers with an intrigue education focus.

I also like new ambitions, and was already on board with the council and law changes after the last dev diary. I'm curious about having your own mercenary company.

I wonder if this is a stealth nerf for Muslims, since they currently have higher taxes for their "feudal" vassals.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Im hyped

Can I get a pre order already

Groogy
Jun 12, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

Im hyped

Can I get a pre order already

Nah I don't want you to cancel it. Getting tired of that joke.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 24, 2018

Groogy
Jun 12, 2014

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Really disappointed that there isn't a "Neglect" Childhood Focus for your Edmunds and Ramsay Snows.

You have the "Struggle" focus which is essentially "gently caress you, you are not worthy to be my son"
It is also the best focus in the entire game, being neglected make you the baddest mofo king in the world.

Groogy fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jan 26, 2016

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Groogy posted:

You have the "Struggle" focus which is essentially "gently caress you, you are not worthy to be my son"
It is also the best focus in the entire game.

Nice, pre-emptive pre-order uncancelled.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Groogy posted:

It is also the best focus in the entire game.

epic

I'm going to be playing this weak game forever

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Good on ya Groogy with the AAVE. Just one of many great things about this dev diary.

Some questions though. What does mercenary independence do? Do they just become a normal merc band that doesn't pay you? And if so, can you release them to make more?

Any new inheritance laws? Or more chances to use the rarer ones (Open with non-muslims, tanistry for non celts, et cetera) Will full women status let me enact Enatic inheritance laws? No chance that you can change the lovely graphic into a "will" where you can see who inherits what and maybe jigger it around, so long as it stays equal, for gavelkind?

Do the differing council positions give me opinion bonuses from my liege? So if I'm loyalist, say, he likes me more?

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

No chance that you can change the lovely graphic into a "will" where you can see who inherits what and maybe jigger it around, so long as it stays equal, for gavelkind?

I would love it if this happened, so that I could give my second son all the poo poo counties so he's not going to be a problem the new chunk of land on the other side of the kingdom, rather than breaking up my capital duchy.

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!

Groogy posted:

It is also the best focus in the entire game, being neglected make you the baddest mofo king in the world.

Yes... Time for elective monarchy Vikings. All of my sons will struggle. Only the best will receive the nomination to rule the others shall be cast off as mercenaries. :black101:

Edit: Question, since the gender law is a sliding scale now, does it apply to other government types or just feudal?

TheCIASentMe fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I saw the title and was disappointed it wasn't going to cover the council attitudes, then it just...kept...going. :swoon:

Is ultimogeniture now harder to get? It made a point of mentioning primo as late game but ultimo is arguably about as good.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jan 26, 2016

• Locked thread