Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXgtJP1IPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The eggs roll onto a conveyor belt that brings them to me. Nearly a thousand eggs only takes 10 mins or so

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
How to trick the chicken into putting it on the belt?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
dude i want to come to your farm and take benzos and smoke cigarettes and hang out with your animals all goddamn day gently caress

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

How to trick the chicken into putting it on the belt?

The nesting boxes are on a slight angle so they roll through a gap onto the belt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

dude i want to come to your farm and take benzos and smoke cigarettes and hang out with your animals all goddamn day gently caress

La dolce vita

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Isaac posted:

La dolce vita

we can do some sort of cultural exchange. afterwards you can come to california and take benzos and smoke cigarettes and eat and drink at my restaurant all day

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

we can do some sort of cultural exchange. afterwards you can come to california and take benzos and smoke cigarettes and eat and drink at my restaurant all day

Ill start writing the grant application

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

The nesting boxes are on a slight angle so they roll through a gap onto the belt

How to make chicken build nest in box?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Heres a dog on a bike

nice!

she wants to eat some eggs doesn't she?

Also i bet she goes "arurururruruuuu"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Heres a dog on a bike

do you ever have the urge to just jump in the cart and roll around in all the eggs like a movie star?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

do you ever have the urge to just jump in the cart and roll around in all the eggs like a movie star?

According to earlier posts in the thread that would probably result in him having to fight off zooming hordes of chickens like in that SNES Zelda game as they drive in to eat their own young

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

According to earlier posts in the thread that would probably result in him having to fight off zooming hordes of chickens like in that SNES Zelda game as they drive in to eat their own young

Thats extremely accurate

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Extreme mist. Its much worse than it looks.

Goat hassling my kale

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Goat hassling my kale

stand on the goat's kale, see how he likes it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
It lost the other goats in the mist and went rogue

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

have you ever seen an animal act strangely and worried you had a "the thing" situation on your hands?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

have you ever seen an animal act strangely and worried you had a "the thing" situation on your hands?

I worry about my rabbit sometimes

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Isaac posted:

I worry about my rabbit sometimes

Zalgo the Bunny

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The other morning one of the little goats bit me right on the butt

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

owned

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I was like "yow!"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Isaac posted:

The other morning one of the little goats bit me right on the butt

I think that means you're married now.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think that means you're married now.

EN my wife keeps eating my garden

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I have let the chooks Bobble and Tinkles out today. They're now doing their best to attack the fig bush.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Have you ever tried to goad a goat onto a boat?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

satanic splash-back posted:

Have you ever tried to goad a goat onto a boat?

If you put a goat near a boat the goat would get on the boat and sink it of its own accord im sure

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
For a moment I wondered if goats can swim.

Then I found a video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uSgU-NAcgf4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T39VdlFNuE

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

the second one the goats seem terrified.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

the second one the goats seem terrified.

The goat is likely more terrified of being owned by a dude in his 30s who is still trying to rock dreads.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I was going to show you the arse-palm I bought but it's not on the thumb drive I bought to work....I'll post tomorrow.

Here's a Kingfisher on a Brumby.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm in bad need of some alpacas right now.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
It was hanging round the house for an hour catching bugs and spiders...they are usually pretty standoffish but this one was too busy pigging out.

I'll go and get my backup drive and post some maintenance llamas for you MM

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Ty. Its not an alpaca but it will have to do.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
here's lambs while I find the amas

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
A swampy

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
a bunch of llamas

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
More

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
A bunch

• Locked thread