Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Of course watching the dub means you have to deal with Hulu in the US, since Funi only has the subbed episodes on their Youtube channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

Of course watching the dub means you have to deal with Hulu in the US, since Funi only has the subbed episodes on their Youtube channel.

*ahem

http://www.funimation.com/shows/mushi-shi/home

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

the dub used to be on Netflix, too.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yes I have the full access Funimation pass. Feel free to poke fun at me

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I'm ready to be done with VC

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

but first I have to kiss Alicia

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ah, yes, the great Funi player.

dogsicle posted:

the dub used to be on Netflix, too.

A lot of things used to be on Netflix too... :smith:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have no idea how the Funi player actually is, because it always automatically hooks up to Hulu for me.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I've seen a lot of art posted in this thread today, but I haven't seen any boats. For shame.

Artist commentary for this is: "Someone said "Heeeeeey!!! Buckyyy!!" from far away, causing distress to Fubuki-chan because it's attracting attention from the surrounding like she's a famous person."

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

littleorv posted:

Yes I have the full access Funimation pass. Feel free to poke fun at me

as long as they keep grabbing simuls that i care about, they're getting my money, too. :/

i suppose they have been more competent wrt not having huge delays and i have no real complaints about their ps4 app, so it doesn't feel like a big waste compared to a few seasons ago.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

A lot of things used to be on Netflix too... :smith:

it's still on Netflix actually, i just didn't want to say anything before i checked.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I have no idea how the Funi player actually is, because it always automatically hooks up to Hulu for me.

It's not great. On my tablet sometimes the progress tracker(?) will freeze but the video will keep playing. In order to exist the video player I have to kill Safari. And when I was watching FMA:B sometimes the video itself would stop working and resetting Safari wouldn't work but switching over to the sub version fixed it.

It's poo poo

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wish Funi would stop subtitling like it's the 1990s.

I sure love it when I can't tell who's saying what when there are multiple people talking at once.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the funi mobile app is poo poo and you can't scroll back/forward or even pause reliably, it's good that they're finally redoing it. i used to play from the browser, which is much better wrt those complaints but their site design sucks.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

it's still on Netflix actually, i just didn't want to say anything before i checked.

Wait what. I thought it was just season 2, which is also on Crunchyroll with actual decent-looking subtitles.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Wait what. I thought it was just season 2, which is also on Crunchyroll with actual decent-looking subtitles.

oh, you're right :v:
i didn't think they would have season 2 and thus didn't check the episode list thoroughly

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Someone do this reading for me so I can play video games. TYIA

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

dogsicle posted:

pandaK's next av

I'm glad that nobody cares about me anymore and probably half the thread has me on ignore so there's little chance of getting Nico'd again

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

pandaK posted:

I'm glad that nobody cares about me anymore and probably half the thread has me on ignore so there's little chance of getting Nico'd again

No one in this thread is lame enough to use the ignore button.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

No one in this thread is lame enough to use the ignore button.

lol you think higher of the posters in here than I do.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I don't have anyone in this thread on ignore, but there are certainly some posts I don't care to read.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised to see a slowbeef probation. I thought he resigned as a mod?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Any cool comic today?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ignore function is for those who have given up on life.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

littleorv posted:

lol you think higher of the posters in here than I do.
I think the ones that might want to are too lazy to do so at least.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Any cool comic today?

new vinland saga

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

If anybody annoyed me enough to be worth ignoring I'd end up reading their posts anyway, one way or another.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

new vinland saga

Did she join the vikijg crew?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

man, the character design in Boku Dake just looks so good :shittydog:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

She joined the Viking crew!!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lol at the losers who thought he was gonna kill her

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
is the mushishi OVA on crunchyroll the first season

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Skwee posted:

no. the first season was a season. with 26 episodes.

the ova is an ova.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

crunchyroll got the rights to the ova and the second season, but hulu has the rights to the first season.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

No, it's an OVA. It's between the first and season season.

The first season is only on Hulu/Funi.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
oh lol, i didn't even look at how many episodes in the OVA there were, I just clicked watch now, and it started showing me the OVA

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Alright. Time for video games.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SUPER loving GOOD PICTURE.

HELLA GOOD.

GREAT AS HELL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
today i learn that ten years after the release of shrek super slam, a game nobody cares about, there is a developing competitive scene

• Locked thread