Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Chill Out

https://vimeo.com/152895934

Primal Thoughts
  • It's good to see that legitimate sandbox gameplay still exists and is not buried under the mantra of "Western-style open worlds" (nee lots of unrelated shallow quests).
  • I was having fun just muckin' around with the generic physics. I'm sure it would've been less engaging if I'd played more Unity stuff, but I tend to avoid the third dimension.
  • The list of chill activities was pretty accurate to life. I'd totally stack a fortress out of red plastic cups if I had them.
  • But those cups were way too mass-ive. And maybe superglue was employed to trick me.
  • Neat little romp that I was sad to be prematurely taken away from (Bronze IV was calling), but it's also good that I didn't actually get my fill because as soon as I'd hit the boredom point I doubt I would've remembered the game as fondly.
  • I still get shot at with NERF guns from time to time at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Xibanya posted:

Chill Out - seems more a demo than a game, but I liked the music!

Hammer Bro. posted:

Primal Thoughts
  • Neat little romp that I was sad to be prematurely taken away from (Bronze IV was calling), but it's also good that I didn't actually get my fill because as soon as I'd hit the boredom point I doubt I would've remembered the game as fondly.

:allears: p.s. Hammer, you can click and drag to do things like play with the drinking bird, newton's cradle, tennis ball....

While I do hope this doesn't happen to the person who judges our game, it's nice to see our subtlety had its intended effect. For those who think they're done with Chill Out, you may want to take a second look.

A lot of work and optimization went into that drawing tool, I'd love to see some creations. Here's my own:

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 24, 2016

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Atoramos posted:

you can click and drag to do things like play with the drinking bird, newton's cradle, tennis ball....

I tried clicking, but maybe I didn't try dragging. And I didn't even notice until watching my own video that the pencil tool had the ability to change colors and sizes. Pretty snazzy.

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Catfishin' and Chill

https://vimeo.com/152899211

Spinal Knots
  • I liked the music in the first two sections. Retro and chill.
  • Highly polished, as usual, and just enough to drag me along in the first two sections, although I didn't give the fish cards the reading attention they deserved.
  • The third part was neat, but there wasn't an obvious enough sense of progression to keep me going. I'm just guessing, based on your track record, that there'd be a big payoff at the end. But I was tired, and after a couple of similar screens of jellyfish, I wandered off. I'm sure someone will spoil it for me at some point.
  • The music on the third act grated.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Buffis posted:

The game crashes on startup for me, despite having both XNA runtime and .NET framework installer (downloaded both from links on awfuljam page, and went through installers anyways). I'm on Win7 64bit.

Crashlogs:
C:\Users\buffi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1D0D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
http://dpaste.com/1446ZH3
C:\Users\buffi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3446.tmp.appcompat.txt
http://dpaste.com/1VGW30H

So I'm still investigating this -- the standalone exe runs for me no matter where I put the directory so I'm wondering what it is I have installed that you don't. All the dlls are there in the root directory, so hmmm.

E: Ziggy Starfucker points out that the json dlls may require you to have java runtimes. Gonna try to verify that now by uninstalling java and trying to run the game. (Why don't you have java, mang, how the hell will you play Wurm Online?!)

EE: Huh, I uninstalled java runtimes and the game still works for me. Hmmmmm.

EEE: Has anyone gotten the game to work on their computer? I know it runs for me on both my desktop and laptop, for Ziggy Starfucker, and for Mihai Zetta, so I'm wondering if this is just an issue Buffis is having or if there's some weird thing that somehow four of our computers have that nobody else's does.

EEEE: So I'm getting reports back that people can get the game to run on their computer so I don't know what to tell you, Buffis, but I will keep looking into it!

EEEEE: Micro reviews!

Chill Day by Team Porkchop Express

Interesting concept, though I feel execution could have been better. Since you have to replay it multiple times to find optimal combinations, there could have been more done like having the character move through successive "levels" as the player figures out what the character considers to be most chill. Still, it's not a bad start and it reminded me of how I enjoyed exploring the big shop area in Pokemon for the first time when I was nine years old.

I really liked the title menu graphic.

Chill Robot by Team Adorable Animals

Graphics are simple but effective. Fun concept that reminds me of some game I played on the NES when I was a kid whose name escapes me at the moment. The small window works as a gameplay mechanic. The game requires a lot of trial and error but it doesn't seem arbitrary or unfair.

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 24, 2016

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

Buffis posted:

The game crashes on startup for me, despite having both XNA runtime and .NET framework installer (downloaded both from links on awfuljam page, and went through installers anyways). I'm on Win7 64bit.

Crashlogs:
C:\Users\buffi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1D0D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
http://dpaste.com/1446ZH3
C:\Users\buffi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3446.tmp.appcompat.txt
http://dpaste.com/1VGW30H

Xibanya and I can't get this issue to reproduce, and the only details I can get from the crashlog is that an unhandled exception occurred during a .NET library call. I'm guessing either your .NET installation got messed up or the program can't access one of the game assets in the Content folder. Or maybe if you're using an older computer it could be a shader issue. What kind of graphics card are you running?

Ziggy Starfucker fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 24, 2016

Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space
So, we finally sort of got a web build working for Average Joe / Joe Noire, I added a link to it on the game's page. It took quite a bit of fnangling but I'm really happy we got there, it seems to behave perfectly in Chrome, a little strangely in firefox, works fine in Safari except that the audio is unhappy for the text talkings, and apparently doesn't work at all in IE? It's left me feeling a little bit rosier about Processing, but uh, yeah that's not really a great score for 'works on the internet'. IDK If I'll write a post-post mortem about it, but I might!

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!
For what it's worth I was able to get Everest running on my computer, but the screen would flicker once every minute or so. I recently installed f.lux on it which might have something to do with it. Using Windows 10.

The game itself is pretty neat but I wish the starting interface of selecting items had a quicker way to put items on a character and some more tool tips on inventory slots. Also could really use some screenshots on the page. I died of dysentery about a third of the way through.

Also played Cyrolancer which is really drat nice looking, but the shooting and movement feels a little sluggish. The freezing mechanic felt neat but I never felt like I had enough ammo for it and I never quite understood what the charges were for. Music and art wise I really enjoyed it, kind of curious what you used to generate the backgrounds.

Oh, and Polar Adventure is really cool, I plan on going back to see the rest of the endings. And I guess there's no way to kill God?

Nanomachine Son fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 25, 2016

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Played #Everest, made it to Green Boots Cave, dumped everything on top of Green Boots, took a selfie, stripped naked, and waited for death. I'm assuming this is the correct way to play!

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

ALFbrot posted:

Played #Everest, made it to Green Boots Cave, dumped everything on top of Green Boots, took a selfie, stripped naked, and waited for death. I'm assuming this is the correct way to play!

Yes.

Oh yeah, was this you?
https://twitter.com/HashtagEverest/status/691482690953035776

I'll add screenshots to the awfuljams page soon and maybe some of Ziggy's hints from his post up there.

Also I uploaded a new version with some minor tweaks and bugfixes so if anybody wants that it can be had at http://slamfighter.com/download-everest

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 25, 2016

Antidox
Sep 2, 2006
A

Hey so my game Cool Down My Face is now playable in a browser! Go try it!
http://antonducks.itch.io/cool-down-my-face

I've also started working my way through some of the games:
Catfish or chill: has an excellent structure of weird interesting minigame leading to strange undersea nightmare, though I wasn't sure if I was progressing anywhere by it's third level? Both of the sections felt fun to play, though the fishing line was kinda janky (The underwater effect on it was noice though)
Murder, death, chill: looks really cool but there isn't enough control or variety to make me want to keep playing, I'd rather just look at a list of puns?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Xibanya posted:

Yes.

Oh yeah, was this you?
https://twitter.com/HashtagEverest/status/691482690953035776

I'll add screenshots to the awfuljams page soon and maybe some of Ziggy's hints from his post up there.

Also I uploaded a new version with some minor tweaks and bugfixes so if anybody wants that it can be had at http://slamfighter.com/download-everest

Yep! Any idea if it's actually possible to summit and then make it back down?

edit: I'm also getting really depressed about how bad I am at games, since I can't figure out how to advance in Kesha Was Bird and also in Chill Out I unlocked the lockbox, tore down the poster, popped open the keyboard, and tried every combination of ralph/goose1/dynamind/italy and just about everything else i could think of and couldn't figure it out :(

ALFbrot fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jan 25, 2016

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

ALFbrot posted:

We balanced it so that you will almost certainly die in the Death Zone, but I suppose it's theoretically possible.

Oh yeah, looking at the twitter looks like a lot of people don't realize you can move the people around too! I should add a little note about that in our next build update.

Also, I didn't credit myself (hm, maybe I should?) but I voice femHelmer.

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

ALFbrot posted:

That's exactly what I had in mind, but later versions will let you leave the mountain and generate a slightly different world record message, or press onwards into your oxygen-deprived hallucinations

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!
Debating putting up the source code for my game but it's a bit of a mess, in retrospect I made some real rear end backwards decisions about how to make things work. Would also be interested to know if anyone ran into any lag problems playing the game.

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Hammer Bro. posted:

Catfishin' and Chill

https://vimeo.com/152899211

Spinal Knots
  • I liked the music in the first two sections. Retro and chill.
  • Highly polished, as usual, and just enough to drag me along in the first two sections, although I didn't give the fish cards the reading attention they deserved.
  • The third part was neat, but there wasn't an obvious enough sense of progression to keep me going. I'm just guessing, based on your track record, that there'd be a big payoff at the end. But I was tired, and after a couple of similar screens of jellyfish, I wandered off. I'm sure someone will spoil it for me at some point.
  • The music on the third act grated.

Thanks for playing! Yeah the jellyfish levels don't stop, it's jellyfish all the way through. I kinda overscoped at the beginning and ended up rushing a few things like the music.

(also, you can use WASD to move in the hard mode, and space to break)

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

ALFbrot posted:

edit: I'm also getting really depressed about how bad I am at games, since I can't figure out how to advance in Kesha Was Bird and also in Chill Out I unlocked the lockbox, tore down the poster, popped open the keyboard, and tried every combination of ralph/goose1/dynamind/italy and just about everything else i could think of and couldn't figure it out :(
Look a bit more carefully. If you're still not sure: Flip the laptop open and closed a few times. This one got me pretty stuck, as well.

Steampunk_Spoon
May 18, 2009
I want to thank everyone that played Cryolancer so far, i really enjoy hearing your thoughts!

TheOrange posted:

Also played Cyrolancer which is really drat nice looking, but the shooting and movement feels a little sluggish. The freezing mechanic felt neat but I never felt like I had enough ammo for it and I never quite understood what the charges were for. Music and art wise I really enjoyed it, kind of curious what you used to generate the backgrounds.

The freeze gun runs directly of the energy charges you earn by destroying enemies, so you really want to use it to make as many ships crash into each other as you can with a single shot. I didnīt get around to doing any playtesting, so the ratio of ships destroyed/energy regained could probably use some tweaking still.

The backgrounds are just simple planes with a height map for the geometry and a vertical gradient as a texture. They are divided into sections that tile with each other, so by repeating them each 'biome' can last as long as needed (although the one that actually does this is the desert-ish one at the end).

Steampunk_Spoon fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jan 25, 2016

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Steampunk_Spoon posted:

I want to thank everyone that played Cryolancer so far, i really enjoy hearing your thoughts!

The freeze gun runs directly of the energy charges you earn by destroying enemies, so you really want to use it to make as many ships crash into each other as you can with a single shot. I didnīt get around to doing any playtesting, so the ratio of ships destroyed/energy regained could probably use some tweaking still.

The backgrounds are just simple planes with a height map for the geometry and a vertical gradient as a texture. They are divided into sections that tile with each other, so by repeating them each 'biome' can last as long as needed (although the one that actually does this is the desert-ish one at the end).

Ah, gotcha. I think one of the first power ups I got corresponded to one of those icons and got me thinking that they must be charges, making me less inclined to use them if I didn't feel threatened.

I think one of the big problems I had was the larger ships since I'd have to keep moving out of the way before I could fire. I think if I'd known more about the charge it would of alleviated that.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ultigonio posted:

Look a bit more carefully. If you're still not sure: Flip the laptop open and closed a few times. This one got me pretty stuck, as well.

Chill Out: ..... there's a laptop? I could swear I looked at and interacted with every single thing that I could. Is the laptop on the coffee table? Black thing? Maybe I just never had the angle quite right to highlight it, somehow. Thanks, I'll check it out when I'm not at work.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Just discovered the song on the wall of shame. Amazing

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

TheOrange posted:

Debating putting up the source code for my game but it's a bit of a mess, in retrospect I made some real rear end backwards decisions about how to make things work. Would also be interested to know if anyone ran into any lag problems playing the game.

Just put it up. It will make you better.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dr. Stab posted:

Seriously. If somebody is looking at your code and tearing it apart listen very carefully. You'll learn many things.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Also if I make a habit of putting stuff up, just having the prospect of someone judging my terrible code makes me more proactive in finding the "right way" to do a particular thing rather than settling for continuously doing the same bad thing.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
I didn't enlist into the Game Jam due to lack of confidence in my ability to deliver, but I tried to work in parallel with this a little bit and lazily worked my way toward this over about maybe ~4 hours of effort:

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1453763252070.webm

As I mentioned in a previous post itt, I was shooting for an attempt at making Marvin Spectrum, one of my favorite old Newgrounds games: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/270585

Since everybody's posting progress or results, I just figured that I'd share my first attempt at transitioning from doing game mods and scripting for stuff like Arma 3 to actually making a standalone game, which is one of the purposes of these game jam things afaik.

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

Xibanya posted:

Chill Robot by Team Adorable Animals

Graphics are simple but effective. Fun concept that reminds me of some game I played on the NES when I was a kid whose name escapes me at the moment. The small window works as a gameplay mechanic. The game requires a lot of trial and error but it doesn't seem arbitrary or unfair.

:3: Aww thanks. I was (am) worried it would be way too short. I'd planned to add a ton of stuff including pushable objects and a longer level, but ran out of time. Glad you still had fun.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Jo posted:

:3: Aww thanks. I was (am) worried it would be way too short. I'd planned to add a ton of stuff including pushable objects and a longer level, but ran out of time. Glad you still had fun.

I finally remembered what it was -- it was Fisher-Price: Firehouse Rescue that it somehow reminded me of! Man I haven't thought of that game in ages. Thanks for somehow unearthing some deeply buried memory that my brain probably hasn't accessed since I was six or seven years old. I looked at a youtube video real quick and the games don't even look alike, although I see how the small viewing window in Firehouse Rescue similarly adds difficulty by obscuring the player's view of the full area.

I'm not quite done yet, but I made our game's page a bit nicer:
http://www.awfuljams.com/little-awful-2016/games/hashtag-everest

More importantly I put up image credits and made the game assets we sourced from photos available for anyone to use. You can check 'em out here: http://slamfighter.com/everest-image-credits/

Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space
So I've been wanting to give Chateau de Feu a play because I thought it looked really cool, but, I'm just getting a black screen with music when I run it. It implies it's using XNA from the DLLs, and I'm fairly sure I've installed that (xnafx40_redist.msi). It works fine for my husband on his laptop. I have an otherwise fairly fresh installation of windows 10 so I'm sure there's simply something I've neglected to install maybe but I can't really think of what that might be. Anyone have any ideas?

The title bar for the program says "Chateau de Feu - FPS: 63 -- MS/F: 0", occasionally the latter goes up to eg 2 or 3, and as noted, there is music playing.

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Dr. Stab posted:

Yeah, I ended up marking it public purely out of a need to free up some space on my Github account anyhow. https://github.com/jthomas252/SAGameJam_2016 is anyone is somehow interested. I'll have to review it myself eventually, I already know at least a few big things I'd correct in retrospect (mainly how using an object relates to the object it's being used on)

Also after having watched someone play my game I'm really disappointed I didn't end up having time to make fire appear naturally since it's entirely possible to complete the game without ever worrying about it.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Mastigophoran posted:

So I've been wanting to give Chateau de Feu a play because I thought it looked really cool, but, I'm just getting a black screen with music when I run it. It implies it's using XNA from the DLLs, and I'm fairly sure I've installed that (xnafx40_redist.msi). It works fine for my husband on his laptop. I have an otherwise fairly fresh installation of windows 10 so I'm sure there's simply something I've neglected to install maybe but I can't really think of what that might be. Anyone have any ideas?

The title bar for the program says "Chateau de Feu - FPS: 63 -- MS/F: 0", occasionally the latter goes up to eg 2 or 3, and as noted, there is music playing.

You'll need DirectX installed as well.

Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space

Manslaughter posted:

You'll need DirectX installed as well.

Can you clarify this for me a little? I'm pretty sure DirectX ships with windows nowerdays, but, XNA is super old and I thought maybe this means like DirectX 9 maybe? I grabbed a redist from this link; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8109 as it was the only thing I could find that a) did something and b) didn't just redirect to a 'would you like to update to windows 10???' (eg https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113 bottom of the page, "DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer") - seaching google seperately for the same yielded this link which had told me I was up to date.

edit I guess I'll quickly reboot in case that somehow is needed. no dice on that front.

Any other ideas what it might be, I didn't had any problems with #Everest, which I guess is also an XNA game. The two binaries they encourage you to have (XNA and .net 4 both seem content that they are installed)

Quaternion Cat fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jan 26, 2016

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Mastigophoran posted:

Any other ideas what it might be, I didn't had any problems with #Everest, which I guess is also an XNA game. The two binaries they encourage you to have (XNA and .net 4 both seem content that they are installed)

To confirm: #Everest is indeed an XNA game.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

:siren: Netflicks and Chill Man is finally working correctly!! :siren:

Download it here!
It won't be judged in the contest since the zip I sent had a broken version, but you should still try it! I hope the judges play it anyway.
And for the record, I used Netflicks instead of Netflix to keep the blatant-knockoffs-for-the-sake-of-avoiding-copyrights thing going.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Download it here!
It won't be judged in the contest since the zip I sent had a broken version, but you should still try it! I hope the judges play it anyway.
And for the record, I used Netflicks instead of Netflix to keep the blatant-knockoffs-for-the-sake-of-avoiding-copyrights thing going.

I liked this. Well done

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Mastigophoran posted:

Can you clarify this for me a little? I'm pretty sure DirectX ships with windows nowerdays, but, XNA is super old and I thought maybe this means like DirectX 9 maybe? I grabbed a redist from this link; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8109 as it was the only thing I could find that a) did something and b) didn't just redirect to a 'would you like to update to windows 10???' (eg https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113 bottom of the page, "DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer") - seaching google seperately for the same yielded this link which had told me I was up to date.

edit I guess I'll quickly reboot in case that somehow is needed. no dice on that front.

You are indeed correct, XNA's last days were when DirectX 9 was the hot thing. So you probably need that specific version's runtimes installed.
http://www.dosgamers.com/directx-9-windows-10-windows-8
Try following the instructions on this page, and I apologize again for the extra trouble.

Afal
Sep 4, 2012

"Tubular! Catch you on the flip side!"

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Got a new error when playing this time:
x

Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...

Afal posted:

Got a new error when playing this time:
REDACTED

Needs screen shake.

edit: quoted spoilers seem busted I guess

Quaternion Cat
Feb 19, 2011

Affeline Space

Manslaughter posted:

You are indeed correct, XNA's last days were when DirectX 9 was the hot thing. So you probably need that specific version's runtimes installed.
http://www.dosgamers.com/directx-9-windows-10-windows-8
Try following the instructions on this page, and I apologize again for the extra trouble.

I'm afraid this hasn't done the job either - the link is to the same redist I've already downloaded and (allegedly) installed (though I did repeat the process to try and be sure), and the additional step of enabling direct play did not appear to change things either, although actually again I suppose I should restart. I'll do that real quick to super verify I guess, but I'm beginning to suspect it may not be related to directX?

For reference, I'm on a fairly fresh Windows 10 with an oldish (actually almost as old as XNA) ATI graphics card - a 6870 maybe (it's a really old PC). I just get a black screen with music playing in the background but no actual errors. Tried it on a 2nd computer that runs windows 7 and is a laptop but also isn't regularly used for games and get the same result (also an AMD graphics chipset), but it runs perfectly fine on my husbands (gaming) laptop (with an nvidia setup of some kind in it). We figure I'm just gonna play it on there - I'm game to try and figure out what the deal with if it's actually useful knowledge, but I don't wanna take up any more of your time trying to figure it out if I'm the only one.

edit - I played it on his laptop with a display attached and a gamepad, and I thought it was really good. I like the controls, music and art, and I thought the puzzles were neat. I wish (boss spoilers) that your ice magic played more of a role in the final boss maybe?. I also guess like, pretty much almost every level had a new thing to come up with and there wasn't so many 'building familiarity' levels you might see in a puzzle game like this, but, I imagine that has a lot to do with a) making dozens of balanced puzzles is a bitch, b) it's a game jam game and c) generally just trying to avoid wearing the gimmick out. Overall I honestly think it's one of the most playable and 'genuinely feels like a game' like games I've tried so far in the jam, so, good work.

Quaternion Cat fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jan 27, 2016

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Micro review! The View down Cold Firgun

This is the closest any game has ever come to replicating my actual experiences of staring at the ceiling after dropping a couple of tabs of acid. 10/10 would trip again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Xibanya posted:

Micro review! The View down Cold Firgun

This is the closest any game has ever come to replicating my actual experiences of staring at the ceiling after dropping a couple of tabs of acid. 10/10 would trip again.

Thanks! :3:

• Locked thread