Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

He will for sure start some crazy new venture and declare it a success after a week and seek out SA to rub it in our frogger faces. Then we'll get to watch it self destruct and relive all this fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fetus tree overstepping the "look but don't touch" boundary dot jay peg

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fetus tree overstepping the "look but don't touch" boundary dot jay peg
He was just the only one dumb enough to be identifiable though, a lot of idiot goons made a lot of lovely jokes on that Facebook and had the sense not to own them

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

doobie probably closed down the facebook after he realized a tranny could post there

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lEt the KIDS..touch what they WANT..

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

SaltLick posted:

doobie probably closed down the facebook after he realized a tranny could post there

Yeah but Tasha had been posting on there for a while.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Oppress the Gays Tasha

This is a clan member.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Famethrowa posted:

the best part is goons shittalking him on facebook

I'm the google glass goon in the background (G.G.G.)

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

VectorSigma posted:

mods rename gbs "Weirdo queer Froggers"

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

VectorSigma posted:

mods rename gbs "Weirdo queer Froggers"

would be better as a mark of shame for all of us shameful froggers

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Im going to make a hot dog covered in relish and put it on the menu and call it... Team Frog Out

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm going to smear feces all over a severed ferret penis and call it the Pickins County Special.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i estimate that it will be approximately 3 weeks until a homeless man or other squatter takes up residence in the shack only to be killed when it is demolished and paved over for the funeral home parking lot

roll tide

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Drunk Nerds posted:

Also, several mods go temporarily insane trying to parse the situation, and GBS 1.0 is scrapped because the tightly regulated forum obviously didn't work if it could crap out something so unbelievably atrocious

lol so doobie helped kill GBS one point oh? that's one useful thing he's done lol

do we know if he's in the hot dog man kkk? if he joined that white pride group he's prolly not far off from that poo poo

godbless

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tomstuart posted:

i estimate that it will be approximately 3 weeks until a homeless man or other squatter takes up residence in the shack only to be killed when it is demolished and paved over for the funeral home parking lot

roll tide

https://vine.co/v/Mwz7MZnB0xw

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Heath posted:

On a porch in Reform, Alabama.

"Wayne and Tasha keep talkin' about these frogs, or froggers, or somethin' and I'm gettin' worried."

"Frogger? I played the hell outta that one at Jack's Bar before that retard Arlo DuPree knocked it over onto the owner's son."

"No, idjit, not the game. Wayne's actin' kinda... Off-color. Him and Tasha both. Ravin' all the time about bein' harassed. Then 'e closes up that hot dog stand what he jus' open. Says business was good, but he's all closed up now. Jus' like that."

"Let me tell you a thing or two about Wayne Robinson. I went to school wit'im and he had all the brains and the work ethic of a horse. Well, maybe not the work ethic, but 'e had intuition, y'know? Like a tiger. He didn't give no hot cat poo poo about whether the odds were against 'im. I admired 'im fer it."

"Did you ever eat at his shack?"

"gently caress no. Do you think they're real, though?"

"What?"

"The froggers."

A croak in the distance. Both men sit in silence for what feels like a long time.

this is excellent work

more of this please

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

piled high

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Eonwe posted:

I just think Ralp closing the threads in the past was maybe ok

you'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation :smug:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Spanish Manlove posted:

It was good. Maybe even great.

you're no fun

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Heath posted:

"Wayne and Tasha keep talkin' about these frogs, or froggers, or somethin' and I'm gettin' worried."

"Frogger? I played the hell outta that one at Jack's Bar before that retard Arlo DuPree knocked it over onto the owner's son."

"No, idjit, not the game. Wayne's actin' kinda... Off-color. Him and Tasha both. Ravin' all the time about bein' harassed. Then 'e closes up that hot dog stand what he jus' open. Says business was good, but he's all closed up now. Jus' like that."

"Let me tell you a thing or two about Wayne Robinson. I went to school wit'im and he had all the brains and the work ethic of a horse. Well, maybe not the work ethic, but 'e had intuition, y'know? Like a tiger. He didn't give no hot cat poo poo about whether the odds were against 'im. I admired 'im fer it."

"What?"

"The froggers."

A croak in the distance. Both men sit in silence for what feels like a long time.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Spanish Manlove posted:

Nah, run the joke into the ground forever and ever and ever.

you're a regular user now, a plebian. we don't have to listen to you anymore, consul. :agesilaus:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

SaltLick posted:

gently caress doobie it's all about Doonie's Diner Fish "n" Chips

lol what country is that from

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

That Robot posted:

lol what country is that from

That's Straya m8

Happy Straya Day :australia:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

LungBrothers posted:

It's not a question but a lesson learned in that dang ol time....I HOPE!!!!!! ya'll HAD the time of you're life...

Laugh about it, shout about it

When you've got to choose

Every way you look at this you lose.

Here's to you, Mrs Robinson.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Heath posted:

"What?"

"The froggers."

Are you Stephen King irl?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
So now that we've ruined Doobie's life, who do we give money to next?

The cycle must continue.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Whatever happened to Colombian parallel Doobie and his dog shack, I assume he actually paid back all his loans and is a fixture in Colombian Reform

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Manifest posted:

The cycle must continue.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Manifest posted:

The cycle must continue.

As if Doobie isn't going to be e-begging again when he hasn't found a job in a few weeks. Keep an eye out on Patreon and gofundme.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
This whole saga unfolded in the best and most retarded way possible

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

This whole saga unfolded in the best and most retarded way possible

I liked the bit with the vent hood.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Eonwe posted:

If you guys don't understand that goons get loving creepy at the drop of a hat and the threads absolutely should have been gassed then just lol

doobie threads are cool and good and funny -ctrl-f's song lyrics to make them about hot dogs- the mods were wrong to destroy such amazing original content -posts the same handful of screenshots and photoshops for 2+ years- there's nothing creepy or weird about any of this- writes cuckolding fanfiction, talks about a kid's dick-sucking lips- i am completely sane and cool -coldcalls people in Alabama to get the latest doobie scoops, squeezes a bottle of mustard out onto the kitchen counter, shits self-

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

No. 6 posted:

Doobers wouldn't murder anyone. That'd require effort.
bodies piled high

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:negative:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ohhai posted:

Called the new funeral home next to Doobie, and spoke to a lady called Janette who said as far as she's aware, there are no plans for any extension beyond a chapel at the back of the property (Which wouldn't be where Doobie is), and she knows nothing about extending the car park, also asked if she knew what that shack was next door, and she said she thinks it's a food place, but never sees anyone there, "not even sure if it is open."

Thank you for your service. :patriot:

CrashCat posted:

Strangely enough he left up the auto shop page though

He also hasn't posted to it in nearly a month, since long before funeralgate. I think he forgot about it. https://www.facebook.com/WestAlabamaAutomotive/

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

kuddles posted:

You forgot to add the part where, shortly after the vent hood fiasco, he actually ran a second kickstarter, and his anger at "bad froggers" seemed to start shortly after it failed. Basically, he acted like SA was screwing him over for not giving him more money and becoming skeptical of his abilities after he spent 3x his original asking amount and still was nowhere close to opening.

Oh yay, I didn't realize the connection there. I edited this into my timeline post. Thanks!

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Of course the auto shop never opened. If you've seen the Fries. you would know he doesn't know how to change the Oil.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I kind of want to open up a hot dog stand now.
Would you guys kickstart me?

I know nothing about hot dogs, owning a restaurant, or other poo poo. But I finished high school and got a bachelors in a useless degree.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
the absurd prices for walmart frozen food will always be dear to my heart

rip doobie you showed me how to love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I also enjoyed the mod-frustrating paradox, where closing the thread due to no new content would make doobie do something content-worthy.

• Locked thread