Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Non Serviam posted:

I'm sincerely alright with the lady on the right.

Yeah, she's not bad looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Non Serviam posted:

I'm sincerely alright with the lady on the right.

whose right

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Somfin posted:

whose right

None of this is right.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Awkward Ugly & Gross: Never google Hernia or bad fake tits

Ugh, I know women like this, their husbands are always portly bald guys who have well paying jobs, and they're always swingers, and they never try to hide it. Suburban malls are terrible.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Master Twig posted:

That's just sad, because if you look at her, she could look pretty good very easily. Weight aside, better frames on her glasses, more fashionable clothing and longer hair and she would look way better. It's like she's trying to make herself look as bad as possible.

She must have an endocrine disorder of some kind. Most people who are fat like she is currently are like that their entire lives. It's clear from the before picture that she was slim probably up till then, It's not normal to go from slim to that fat in such a short amount of time at a young age.

E: vvv Obviously, but what I'm saying is it's really unusual for someone who hasn't always done that to suddenly start. vvv

Part of Everything has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Jan 26, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Part of Everything posted:

She must have an endocrine disorder of some kind. Most people who are fat like she is currently are like that their entire lives. It's clear from the before picture that she was slim probably up till then, It's not normal to go from slim to that fat in such a short amount of time at a young age.

Eating 5000+ cal a day will do the trick.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:japan:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The only good thing is the Japanese think these people are creepy and weird too.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

The only good thing about these things is that you can tell who to avoid pretty loving easily if they're carrying this type of poo poo around. It's like a sign saying "I am a terrible person and you should avoid me at all costs."

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

https://twitter.com/magwillems1/status/571740083507871745

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

The only good thing is the Japanese think these people are creepy and weird too.

My Japanese boss likes to rip on the anime nerds when we leave a certain customer. It is my favorite part of a business trip.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

According to Google Translate, this is Dutch for "Dad sits to Skype on the poop box with his sons."

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Mak0rz posted:

According to Google Translate, this is Dutch for "Dad sits to Skype on the poop box with his sons."

taking the when daddy gives you cummies meme to the extreme

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

My Dutch is rusty but I'm pretty sure it's "Daddy sits on the outhouse to Skype with his sons."

Jizz into Darkness
Oct 28, 2010

Dogfish posted:

My Dutch is rusty but I'm pretty sure it's "Daddy sits on the outhouse to Skype with his sons."

This is about right, his name translates to 'horny dad' as well.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

that's weird, i speak perfect dutch but when i see that picture i just read the words "no no no no no no no", then hear a loud popping, and everything fades to black

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

It's missing a katana handle for maximum weeaboo-ness.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dogfish posted:

I prefer Google's translation :colbert:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
M
Designed in Japan
Made in China
Owned by White Nerds

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Isn't Scruff one of those dating apps?

Wow, that twitter is extremely nsfw haha

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

Wow, that twitter is extremely nsfw haha

Facial tattoos are the best indicator that a person doesn't want to be hired for a job in a bank.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

same

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

Yes, it's like tinder but aimed at the gays.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Watrick posted:

Yes, it's like tinder but aimed at the gays.

So Grindr?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mak0rz posted:

Poop Box is now my new favourite euphemism for the dunny.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Essentially. Each of the gay apps target specific segments of the gay community. Grindr is for twinks and dudes who prefer young/young looking boys. Growlr is for bears. Scruff is for regular dudes, but it tends to be a lot of twinks and dudes into drag.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Watrick posted:

Essentially. Each of the gay apps target specific segments of the gay community. Grindr is for twinks and dudes who prefer young/young looking boys. Growlr is for bears. Scruff is for regular dudes, but it tends to be a lot of twinks and dudes into drag.

My boy Watrick will finger anything with a pulse in the gay community.

Wait, I mean he has his finger on the pulse of the gay community.

That's what I meant.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Papa Zit is the perfect name for this guy.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's kind of scary that the Dutch language uses the same word for making GBS threads and loving (poepen)

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Zelder posted:

that's weird, i speak perfect dutch but when i see that picture i just read the words "no no no no no no no", then hear a loud popping, and everything fades to black
Oddly enough I don't speak Dutch and I had the same reaction.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

kizudarake posted:

My boy Watrick will finger anything with a pulse in the gay community.

Wait, I mean he has his finger on the pulse of the gay community.

That's what I meant.

I love you, Kizudarake.

I see so much written AUG on some of these apps it's astounding. The amount of *nudge nudge want to do some meth* is pretty massive. I've had several guys try to get me to try meth. Some dude even told me "you don't need to worry, you can smoke it! You don't have to shoot it!" Yes, it was the delivery method that keeps me from doing meth.

Agricola Frigidus
Feb 7, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's kind of scary that the Dutch language uses the same word for making GBS threads and loving (poepen)

Only in the South.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah, that's more a Belgian thing. :rolleyes:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I found this guy on Tumblr a long time ago and couldn't remember his name. He's basically the ur-"spiritual" guy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Isn't mastering the blockchain a euphemism for premarital sex? Or am I just doing it wrong?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

yep, them noodle arms. Surely his Inner strength will come in real useful in this new firey barbaric world we live in.

God those jeans are repellent too, they look like the kind you find at cheap supermarkets, normally purchased by 70 year old men.

VVV Muhaaahaaa VVV

Rondette has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Jan 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yeah. Can you bring your printer over to my place? I need to print something.

• Locked thread