Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
yup it's sunny and clear in taipei too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

quadrophrenic posted:

yup it's sunny and clear in taipei too

Please don't assume I'm 在 Taipei.

Edit: Grammar

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
excuse me, it's "Please don't assume I'm 裡 taipei"

i know the chinese language

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
sun is 不好 the healthy, qing3 ni3 stay 裡門

url fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jan 26, 2016

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

please let me show you screenshots of all The Ladies swooning over me

url posted:

不然 you will have 黑皮 like some 菲律賓ren

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

url posted:

白面, 好面 (that means racism)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Not being able to read Pandemonium's posts now is one more incentive for me to never, ever learn any Chinese. The other reason is laziness.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
I came by to check this guy out and I gotta say he kinda puts the whole anti-vaccination movement into perspective.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Stringent posted:

I came by to check this guy out and I gotta say he kinda puts the whole anti-vaccination movement into perspective.

什麼意思? 你在簡直地講一個自閉症笑話嗎?若是,這樣不好笑。

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
Our scene opens on a degenerate goon sitting beside the road wallowing in the mud. He is naked and unashamed. A couple passing by on the road quietly mumble something to each other about his anti-social behavior. "You've sure circled the wagons!" he shouts, flinging gobs of mud and poo poo at them.

They cover their faces and flee in disgust. "Strawman poison well this 真的 Scotsman!" he mutters incoherently, defecating with self satisfaction.

Fin.

Spanish Matlock fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jan 26, 2016

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Here's the girl I mentioned earlier in the thread. She is on the left. Isn't she something special?

:captainpop:

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Spanish Matlock posted:

Our scene opens on a degenerate goon sitting beside the road wallowing in the mud. He is naked and unashamed. A couple passing by on the road quietly mumble something to each other about his anti-social behavior. "You've sure circled the wagons!" he shouts, flinging gobs of mud and poo poo at them.

They cover their faces and flee in disgust. "Strawman poison well this 真的 Scotsman!" he mutters incoherently, defecating with self satisfaction.

Fin.

Of the several online debating buzzwords I've thrown around in this thread, you chose three that I have never brought up, nor has anyone else. You get a 4/8. And if you don't think you circled the wagons around moon slayer's "joke", I don't know what to say other than you are wrong.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Pandemonium posted:

Here's the girl I mentioned earlier in the thread. She is on the left. Isn't she something special?

This is a joke, right? That's clearly a man in drag.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Don't mind me, I'm just posting pictures of my sexual conquests/some girl I know on facebook to a forum full of nerds who don't matter to me. I'm definitely not super thirsty for their approval or anything.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Spanish Matlock posted:

Don't mind me, I'm just posting pictures of my sexual conquests/some girl I know on facebook to a forum full of nerds who don't matter to me. I'm definitely not super thirsty for their approval or anything.

Jesus Christ, you are dense one, aren't you?

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Pandemonium posted:

why aren't people talking about me

Pandemonium posted:

please talk about me

Pandemonium posted:

HERE IS THE PICTURE I PROMISED LOOK IT'S RIGHT HERE IT'S REAL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Pandemonium posted:

Jesus Christ, you are dense one, aren't you?

Wait, so it is a man in drag? Do you think this is humor? Do you think you are funny? Genuinely curious.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Mr. Fix It posted:

Wait, so it is a man in drag? Do you think this is humor? Do you think you are funny? Genuinely curious.

Not really. But it clearly got the exact reaction I wanted, didn't it? That blind goon rage is where the humor is to be found, not in the pic itself.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Pandemonium posted:

Not really. But it clearly got the exact reaction I wanted, didn't it? That blind goon rage is where the humor is to be found, not in the pic itself.

PUPPETMASTER! I'M A PUPPETMASTER! OH GOD PLEASE SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Pandemonium posted:

No rage here, just utter befuddlement. Wonder what makes a strange duck like you tick. Are you on the spectrum?

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Spanish Matlock posted:

PUPPETMASTER! I'M A PUPPETMASTER! OH GOD PLEASE SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

umadbro? :shrug: Not my fault that in your fevor to post that sweet burn you missed that the pic I posted was of a dude of in drag.

Edit: Clearly my post wasn't directed at you, Mr. Fix It. You saw it for what it was. Certain other people on the other hand...

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Pandemonium posted:

umadbro? :shrug: Not my fault that in your fevor (sic) to post that sweet burn you missed that the pic I posted was of a dude of in drag.

LOL, so I was supposed to be hilariously disgusted by the idea of having sex with a transwoman? GB21992

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Spanish Matlock posted:

LOL, so I was supposed to be hilariously disgusted by the idea of having sex with a transwoman? GB21992

First, that's a crossdresser. I don't think transwomen would enjoy having you lump a gay guy who dresses up and puts on makeup every now and again with them.

Second,

Spanish Matlock posted:

That was your first post after the pic. I'm sure you're going to try to argue that "some girl" includes crossdressers because you are so enlightened. But you aren't. And I'm still laughing over here. Thanks!

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I mean, is it a dude in drag or a transwoman? Not the same.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Also does he or she know you posted here about your date?

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Chantilly Say posted:

I mean, is it a dude in drag or a transwoman? Not the same.

Apparently Pandemonium can tell the difference by just looking at a picture. He is clearly a connoisseur (that means aficionado)

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Pandemonium posted:

First, that's a crossdresser. I don't think transwomen would enjoy having you lump a gay guy who dresses up and puts on makeup every now and again with them.

Second,

That was your first post after the pic. I'm sure you're going to try to argue that "some girl" includes crossdressers because you are so enlightened. But you aren't. And I'm still laughing over here. Thanks!

you're understanding of gender dysphoria and/or your understanding of sexuality as being a spectrum of overlaps is weak.

Spanish was entirely socially correct to follow your lead in addressing the subject of the photo as a girl, since you had.

the old, "let's see if they fall for the Trap" is very 4chan.

:gb2gbs:

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/546036/first-monkeys-with-autism-created-in-china/

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Apparently they've had them since 2013.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

No loving way.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Stringent posted:

Apparently they've had them since 2013.

We've had one since December 25, 2004

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

So as a result of the weekend, I just spent like half an hour discussing the difference between rain, freezing rain, hail, sleet, snow, ice pellets, and something called graupel.

Jesus the freezier latitudes have too many drat words for "cold poo poo coming from the sky".

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

Pandemonium posted:

Didn't know I'd wandered into the Thailand thread.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I'll be honest Pandemonium, I'm not sure what you were going for on this one.

One of your main threads is that people don't take you at your word, so here we all are finally taking you at your word that the photo you posted is of the girl you previously said was hot but then you said went crazy after you broke it off with her. And your comments and emoticon attached with the photo imply that you were then saying just by looking at her you could tell she was a headcase or something. It was honestly completely baffling. So when we react with, "Why are you posting her photo here to be ridiculed," and you respond with, "THAT'S TOTALLY A DUDE YOU IDIOTS," we don't know what the gently caress to think.

Also, Eddy Izzard would like to have a word with you about the sexual orientation of crossdressers. Hint: crossdressing doesn't imply one orientation or another.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

url posted:

We've had one since December 25, 2004

I came here for the drama because you guys don't have anything else to offer, but I'm staying for these epic burns

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

url posted:

you're understanding of gender dysphoria and/or your understanding of sexuality as being a spectrum of overlaps is weak.

Spanish was entirely socially correct to follow your lead in addressing the subject of the photo as a girl, since you had.

the old, "let's see if they fall for the Trap" is very 4chan.

:gb2gbs:

I know both the people in the photo (acquaintances, though, not really friends).

You're understanding of the very small but very active community of gay men who crossdress and go clubbing is weak. And the understanding of what drag is by some people here is also weak. Drag is super over the top. This dude is crossdressing--being a transvestite. There's a big difference. And it'd be super cool if you didn't try to silence his transvestite voice by lumping him into either over-the-top drag or legit gender dysphoric transsexuals.

So, yeah, the last sentence of your post is the only one that needed to be written, and it is, in fact, true. And it is, in fact, true that he took it hook, line, and sinker. Which was what I was going for, and ultimately gave me a smile. Like I have said, this is fun!

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lady Galaga posted:

I came here for the drama because you guys don't have anything else to offer, but I'm staying for these epic burns

ill admit ive learned some good burns in this thread the last 20 pages or so

i dont use burns in real life but i have learned something, so that is rather pleasant

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pandemonium posted:

You're understanding of the very small but very active community of gay men who crossdress and go clubbing is weak.

mine is too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Atlas Hugged posted:

I'll be honest Pandemonium, I'm not sure what you were going for on this one.

One of your main threads is that people don't take you at your word, so here we all are finally taking you at your word that the photo you posted is of the girl you previously said was hot but then you said went crazy after you broke it off with her. And your comments and emoticon attached with the photo imply that you were then saying just by looking at her you could tell she was a headcase or something. It was honestly completely baffling. So when we react with, "Why are you posting her photo here to be ridiculed," and you respond with, "THAT'S TOTALLY A DUDE YOU IDIOTS," we don't know what the gently caress to think.

Also, Eddy Izzard would like to have a word with you about the sexual orientation of crossdressers. Hint: crossdressing doesn't imply one orientation or another.

Oh, I have given up all pretense of people taking me at my word. Nothing I can do with the "spermjacker, redpill, treat my RL friend like he is your RL friend on the internet please" Spanish Matlock's of the internet. So now I'm purely in it for the :lol:.

I thought the crossdressing would have been extremely obvious. He's a pretty guy--and even prettier with makeup on--but he is still a guy. The :captainpop: was to reinforce that point. And yes, I know it was tasteless. But, I didn't do it as a tasteful joke. I did it to see if any of you would unleash your blind goon rage, and whaddya know, someone did!