Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Markiplier is some win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I'm Team #Dunkey.

But Matthewtheman is really making me reconsider my choice. Wow.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank You, Matt

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Alright, so I'm planning on releasing an update to the hack once the LP is finished. Planned changes so far include giving Lyon Flux instead of Naglfar from the start(Naglfar would come later, probably in Artur's starting inventory), and giving Myrrh Fiery Fang instead of the Dragonstone(which would come with Artur, so you get it at the same time you normally would in regular SS), because they completely trivialize the early-game with their OP weapons. I chose Fiery Fang for Myrrh because it's the only monster weapon that doesn't weigh her down. I'll also give Duessel weapons he can actually use, and probably buff Knoll, though in which stats and by how much I'm not sure yet. Another thing I'm considering changing is changing bosses like Lyon and Selena to the characters that replace them. What do you guys think? Any other changes to suggest? I'd love to hear them.

Dec 26, 2012

word.

Dec 26, 2012

jeigans mostly only make sense in the harder games/difficulties where the enemy scaling curve is weird early

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Chapter 5x is up.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Matthewtheman posted:

Chapter 5x is up.

Ok

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Matthewtheman posted:

Chapter 5x is up.

thank you.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Matthew the Made Man

gotta get you out of that avatar if you're gonna be a central player

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FE8 Reverse Recruitment hack now released.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Thanks.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Been looking for a FE8 Reverse Recruitment hack and I'll be damned if there isn't one right here. Holy crap

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Voltaire, reading this thread: I may not agree with a FE8 Reverse Recruitment hack, but I will defend to the death your right to make it

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Guys, go check the LP thread to see why I've been gone the past month.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Matthewtheman posted:

Will do.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matthewtheman posted:

Thanks for all your hard work Matt, hope to see you posting back in the Zone soon

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I cant kid myself. Really beat up about this Matt. :negative:

I hope you can get back on the lets play bus as soon as possible.

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Austrian mook posted:

I cant kid myself. Really beat up about this Matt. :negative:

I hope you can get back on the lets play bus as soon as possible.

I intend to. Right now I'm debating which game I want to LP.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I was wondering about this, you're the man matthew.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Matthewtheman posted:

I intend to. Right now I'm debating which game I want to LP.

What are you thinking about? Im sure we'd all be happy to help you spitball and throw some ideas around

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Austrian mook posted:

What are you thinking about? Im sure we'd all be happy to help you spitball and throw some ideas around

Right now I'm currently debating between Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme, an entertaining romantic comedy visual novel about a group of scientists who end up becoming girls after a lab explosion causes them to inhale gender swap gas, and DIDnapper, an RPGmaker game about kidnapping girls. I have yet to play the latter, but I'm currently getting it rn and will play it a bit first before I make my decision. You guys are free to suggest other ideas if you want, just know that they should be games that are good for SSLPs, as while I'd like to eventually start doing video LPs, I don't have the proper equipment to make a good video LP first. Plus, I figure it'll be easier to make an entrance into the world of video LPing if and can develop a fanbase via SSLPs first.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matthewtheman posted:

Right now I'm currently debating between Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme, an entertaining romantic comedy visual novel about a group of scientists who end up becoming girls after a lab explosion causes them to inhale gender swap gas, and DIDnapper, an RPGmaker game about kidnapping girls. I have yet to play the latter, but I'm currently getting it rn and will play it a bit first before I make my decision. You guys are free to suggest other ideas if you want, just know that they should be games that are good for SSLPs, as while I'd like to eventually start doing video LPs, I don't have the proper equipment to make a good video LP first. Plus, I figure it'll be easier to make an entrance into the world of video LPing if and can develop a fanbase via SSLPs first.

Awesome, thank you Matt. You can count me as a fan for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:staredog:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Matthewtheman posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im tumblr famous because of that stupid rear end gif

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
In tumblr famous as well

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
* I'm

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

change the forum name to tumblerinazone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Matthewtheman posted:

This is some really epically awesomely insane LP jargon and poo poo about the craziest things I've ever heard. Your a mad man, Matt! And that's why the Imp Zone loves ya.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe the author of the highly lauded FE8 Reverse Recruitment Hack turned out to be a pedophile.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The gender swap gas chamber accident.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm imagining Matt kidnapping some video game babes and murdering them in his basement which is where I live and post all day with my fedora on. I like thinking about killing minorities and women with machine gun fire haha. GBS is the bet forum. Game on Matt, Game on.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd like to see the one about the rape gas, please.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blackheart posted:

The gender swap gas chamber accident.

Hahaha

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Both games I'm considering are rather fetishy btw, but that's part of why I think they'd be fun to LP. Not to mention both appeal to my yuri fetish, with DIDnapper also appealing to my bondage fetish. I also have a thing for bare midriffs, which both games also have, but bare midriffs are so common in works of fiction(and hell, even real life, especially among young people during warm weather) that it's not really notable when something includes them.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My man, I think you need to stop posting in this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Matthewtheman posted:

Both games I'm considering are rather fetishy btw, but that's part of why I think they'd be fun to LP. Not to mention both appeal to my yuri fetish, with DIDnapper also appealing to my bondage fetish. I also have a thing for bare midriffs, which both games also have, but bare midriffs are so common in works of fiction(and hell, even real life, especially among young people during warm weather) that it's not really notable when something includes them.