Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VectorSigma posted:

i maed this for the facebook:

it's horrible and depraved but it's all they know

you seem to be part of the problem instead of the solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
why's he just sitting in his car now

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

dad gay. so what posted:

you seem to be part of the problem instead of the solution

like you wouldn't piss in the ganges given the chance

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've been saying for a while now that Ruby Ridge and Waco should not be viewed as mistakes, but rather be treated as blueprints.

#BringBackJanetReno

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
so what are the odds of a blood eagle or two coming out of this?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Yo, imma blob posted:

why's he just sitting in his car now

trying to find the nerve to end it, hopefully

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

acejackson42 posted:

1:36

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

acejackson42 posted:

imo we ought to keel haul them

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope everyone dies

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

you are a brave man. no way I'm looking at facebook right now

i had to take a beer break, it's pretty bonkers. I'm going back in

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
loving motherlode

quote:

FIRING ON AMERICAN CITIZENS STAGING A PROTEST AND KILLING AND WOUNDING...THIS IS OBAMA'S AGENDA....HE DIDN'T STOP THE BLACK LIVES MATTER BUNCH WHEN THEY ENDANGERED PEOPLE BY STOPPING VITAL TRAFFIC...

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the only bad part is that more people on both sides didn't get brutally owned

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

he was a good feller. he didn't do nuthin'.

Actually for real this time. All the blacks are going "LOL, black people would have been shot on 1st day, about drat time~"

it's sad though that they had to assassinate the dude

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

These lights are beautiful.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

quote:

BURNS, Ore. -- Authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, who led an armed takeover of a federal wildlife refuge, and four fellow protesters during a traffic stop and exchange of gunfire Tuesday evening.

One person was killed during the confrontation along Highway 395 at around 4:25 p.m., according to the FBI. The person was "a subject of a federal probable cause arrest."

The name of the deceased person was not immediately released.

Another protester was shot and treated for injuries that were not life-threatening, the FBI said. That person was later arrested.

In addition to Ammon Bundy, authorities arrested his brother, Ryan Bundy. They also arrested Brian Cavalier, Shawna Cox and Ryan Payne.

All five protesters face a felony charge of conspiracy to impede officers from their official duties by force, intimidation or threats, the FBI said.

Oregon State Police arrested another protester, Joseph O'Shaughnessy, during a separate incident in Burns.

The FBI also arrested Peter Santilli, who took to Twitter and YouTube to report police activity near the refuge earlier Tuesday evening. Santilli was arrested without incident, the FBI said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/eastern-oregon/oregon-standoff-at-wildlife-refuge-near-burns/23263117

Feds didn't even storm the building. Just waited until the idiots were driving around and pulled them over.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

scopes posted:

loving motherlode

Wasn't there some big plan to shut down all traffic around DC using semi trucks a couple years back

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWykMKiOjU

been watching the stream, sounds like a bunch that are still at the refugee have decided to stand and die.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is the "daddy swore an oath" guy still alive?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dapper_Swindler posted:

been watching the stream, sounds like a bunch that are still at the refugee have decided to stand and die.

Is there rolling coverage on CNN yet?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lolie posted:

Is there rolling coverage on CNN yet?

i assume.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

but instead the cops can just arrest them when they make beer runs. they dont need to go waco on these dumb fucks, because they are lack supplies to hang out there long term.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The X-man cometh posted:

He turned himself in.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The X-man cometh posted:

Kenny Chesney - "Daddy Swore an Oath"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Serious Frolicking posted:

they dont need to go waco on these dumb fucks

darn

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Nothing on Fox, CNN or Sky yet.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

did the tarp man emerge from the tarp to shoot the feds, or did he let them cautiously approach before firing at them from inside?

e: assuming the tarp wasn't bulletproof

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: donald trump is going to skip the fox debates before the iowa caucus (caucus lol)

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
put nukes in their dick holes

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
Sweet wall action on the stream now. They could at least point it at the TV.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I hope all the birds in the bird sanctuary are okay

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So multiple dead now?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My favorite thing about this whole idiotic affair is that soon a federal agent will be leaving that bird sanctuary carrying a box labeled "evidence" that's just bursting at the seams with dildos.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i'm glad these guys didn't get shot, which is what they wanted, and hope that instead they will be put through the system in the most dispassionate manner imaginable, making their rage all the more impotent

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...m-burns-oregon/

That represents an enormous loss of income for the Finicums. According to a 2010 tax filing, Catholic Charities paid the family $115,343 to foster children in 2009. That year, foster parents were compensated between $22.31 and $37.49 per child, per day, meaning if the Finicums were paid at the maximum rate, they cared for, on average, eight children per day in 2009.

“That was my main source of income,” Finicum said.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Howard Beale posted:

I hope all the birds in the bird sanctuary are okay

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

is there a stream that's not a bunch of right wing nuts jerking off about how much they love the bundys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Novo posted:

i'm glad these guys didn't get shot, which is what they wanted, and hope that instead they will be put through the system in the most dispassionate manner imaginable, making their rage all the more impotent

One of them did get shot. I know because the guy running the stream said this is a sad day for 'Merica.