Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
John Spartan is back :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

DRUNK GUY RETURNS

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

JOHN SPARTAN RETURNS

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
john spartan is back yall

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

So maybe I'm blind but the local news hasn't run one loving story on this so far lol

Oregon Public Broadcasting (NPR) has been covering this story tonight.

You know, the government funded news network! :ohdear: :tinfoil:

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
poo poo what was that sound byte they just played? I couldn't hear it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cowman posted:

use a code name call yourself somethin dumb

Pussy Willow deploying to the AO as soon as my aunt gets off her rear end and gets her truck fixed.

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
John spartan is back

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Holy poo poo, a Braveheart clip followed by JOHN SPARTAN FRM KUNTTUYYUE

e: And drunker than 20 minutes ago

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
AO MAN RETURNS TO US

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
what's up with that tarp LOL

kill em all I say

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
lol at the braveheart clip

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gently caress YOU SIMON PHOENIX DON'T YOU MUTE ME

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

The Casualty posted:

Braveheart lmao

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The Casualty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A

I like that the male host is being skeptical about the whole hands up thing.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

is dude whispering "cut him" ?

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
"My trusted source"- Cousin Stan who works at the dairy queen

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Unshaved Moose posted:

Stan's a good guy.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Unshaved Moose posted:

this dude is calling her out on her poo poo :lol:

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Uh oh! Didn't think so!

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby
Host getting a little salty at Barbie about the murder business
edit: Even drunk John Spartan isn't buying it

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
its a civil war in the civil war

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i love you hat man

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh god.

Ritzheimer lied, Tarp Guy died.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

SECRET SAUCE SOURCE
Holy poo poo he's back

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Barb is the murderer

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Wait, so what is the relationship between lady and main presenter?

They're getting snippy!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

MY AO IS WILLING TO REACT

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who is this Barbie lady?

edit: I like this Spartan guy.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Emanuel Collective posted:

Barb is the murderer

of Red Lobster shrimp maybe

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol crazy drunk guy is the loving voice of reason

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this drunk guy keeps on getting back on the air while the guy shits on the woman's source :salt:

fyodor posted:

Who is this Barbie lady?

edit: I like this Spartan guy.

host

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

In the now ventilated memory of LaVoy Finicum, we must have a Let's Read of his magnum opus, his survival guide-cum-novel "Only By Blood and Suffering".

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/lavoy-finicum-is-a-militiaman-and-a-novelist

quote:

Finicum's 241-page apocalyptic cowboy thriller titled "Only By Blood and Suffering" is a how-to on surviving after a electromagnetic pulse or nuclear attack when your Escalade stops driving, the government has bought back all of your guns, President Bill Clinton signed away your country's missile technology to the Chinese, the Supreme Court is loaded with lefty judicial activists and you don't have an adequate amount of gold and "junk silver" to get by when the stock market implodes, interest rates balloon overnight and the value of the dollar collapses.

Finicum chronicles the struggle of the Bonham family's grown children as each copes with the political, financial and nuclear crisis that has befallen America. As Dan, Cat and the twins HayLee and KayLee attempt to return to their father's ranch, they must all grapple with the reality that they are not as prepared for a societal meltdown as dear old dad warned them to be.

"A twinge of guilt pulled at me. What would dad think with me showing up at the ranch with so little food? Of course he would say nothing and in no way try to make me feel like I had let him down. Bu I had. How many timed had he told us kids to lay up stores and supplies?"

Dan Bonham in that passage is reflecting as he seeks to leave the rioting streets of San Diego with his wife and kids (spoiler alert: the baby dies on the way).

Finicum writes that to stop a government takeover, the townspeople end up hanging one government official - Ann Rafferty- a mayor who had "all the charm and good looks of a movie star" and "a figure that filled out her business skirts nicely."

Her "not pretty" and "not quick" execution is rationalized because "if a man cannot own and control his own property, he does not have freedom."

The book also alludes to a third party – the Independent American Party– which emerges to fill the void felt by Libertarians and tea party voters. A party of the same name, which has been linked to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, actually does exist -- and is actually engaged in an internal dispute today over whether or not to support the ranchers in Oregon.

Roast in pieces, you loving shitbag.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

fyodor posted:

Who is this Barbie lady?

she's running the call-in line and is also astoundingly, unbelievably dumb

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Total biscuit vs barbie vs John Spartan

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

she's running the call-in line and is also astoundingly, unbelievably dumb

she also dings a lot

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby

VikingSkull posted:

of Red Lobster shrimp maybe

She is Sizzler-tier, no higher.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

So much for freedom of speech.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

..........Mainstream Media isn't showing you the protests by the same groups here in the USA that are out in the streets daily in countries like Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world...........Why is the question?.......... What is it they are afraid you find out? Probably because they are all inter-connected groups wishing to destabilize their governments, many have already! ..........Propaganda & Half Truths is what you will see on the screens in here, we are here to expose them..........If your screen goes black it will not come back until you refresh your screen, we are saving the video at that time.....Visit https://www.citizenstreams.com for active occupy terrorist livestreams..........Go look at https://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution to see the domestic terrorists live and where they hangout to talk about killing police NoThiefsAllowed is based in the USA, is a large group that is built upon patriotic like-minded people that openly encourage opposing views. We are a group of Anti-Occupy Americans. We carefully study protesters for analysis. We believe our country has strayed from the U.S. Constitution. We expose the Occupy groups, Domestic Terrorists, and other groups and people that mean harm to our American Freedoms, and constitutional beliefs. We archive live videos: We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, Youtube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education. We collect this information not only within the United States of America, but from Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world. You will find stuff on here you don't agree with and even despise... that is the point! We are learning and teaching about new threats to our way of life every day. Please share this link for those who are uneducated about Occupy and still asleep. This is not a place for cop haters, anti-Semites, or anti - Americans. God Bless America ..........Please share our links: Our website is…. nothiefs.com………. Blog … nothiefs.blogspot.com ………. Facebook … nothiefs ………. Twitter … @nothiefs ………. Ustream … http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-thie... ......... Portal ... nothiefs.com/portal .......... Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWr...... NoThiefs Allowed ……….Phone Alerts … Get real-time SMS Alerts from NO THIEFS ALLOWED! Just text 'follow NoThiefs' to 40404 in the US. For the latest and #Breaking NEWS! ………. Nothiefs News … nothiefs.com/portal?pid=3 ………. Hit Follow on Ustream and we will keep you updated on daily events ………. Thank You for being here, for standing up, for what is right, for what is good ………. ^^^DISCLAIMER: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use..........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hah drunk guy as the voice of reason. Amazing.