Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

null posted:

It's fake. Why would Doobie tweet about some indie game?
because whoever was using his Windows Phone couldn't figure out how to get it to stop posting tweets

sent from Windows Mail™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I wonder how painful it must of been for doobs to have to work in a place that a bunch of weirdo queers paid for. That's probably why he closed it all down, couldn't live with the shame of working in a gay establishment.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Berious posted:

Remember when a few froggers went to the dog shack to claim their kickstarter rewards and afterwards doobie immediately posted even if you cancelled christmas you'd only get a free dog,the 5 soggy fries piled high and drink in the bottle are extra? That was good times. Pretty sure those froggers were the only people who ever saw a kickstarter reward.

we all posted long trip reports in the original thread but they're gone now :tinfoil:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Wasn't able to see the doobs get funded in real time but I'm happy that I'm here to see him apparently go insane

god bles

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

FuhrerHat posted:

im probably super late on this but:

holy hell the wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform,_Alabama#History) for reform is the best ive ever seen
it has a legitimate citation, so until somebody from alabama figures out how to spell wikipedia, this true fact will remain there until the end of time:

HISTORY

In May 1968, a mule train, part of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference sponsored Poor People's Campaign, stopped for two days in Reform before heading to Tuscaloosa, Alabama on its way to Washington, DC.

whoever did this... im... wow... i am really impressed here wow

people keep loving with the page and screwing around with the line about doobie. i bet goons are responsible for most of the edits on the reform, al page

this guy inserted the line and deliberately entered it without the "d"

its great stuff

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Wow, a town of 2,000 has 3 professional football players from it. Goddamn.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

That Robot posted:

people keep loving with the page and screwing around with the line about doobie. i bet goons are responsible for most of the edits on the reform, al page

this guy inserted the line and deliberately entered it without the "d"

its great stuff

lol

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Heath posted:

some loving cool :words:

as someone who enjoys creative writing, i can say this was very good and you should be proud of this. this is something i would aspire to.

this is the kind of stuff that the old mods were killing; imaginative, well-written creative works about the alabama hot dog man

e: on the wikipedia page, the line "According to local tradition, the community was so named after a preacher refused to return until the townspeople reformed their ways." is too good to be true

That Robot fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jan 27, 2016

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I am trying to fathom living on $20k a year. It doesn't even seem possible. I looked up apartments there and they are the same I pay to live in Maitland Florida, a city right outside of Orlando but I make more than double the median income of Reform. What a country!

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitland,_Florida

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

these froggers are Dumb as Dirt,

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I like how Doobie and his wife think that the FROGGERS are a bunch of unemployed kids on their moms computer in the basement.... its like bro, this aint 1995 anymore...lots of people are on the internet these days, heck even failed hotdogmen have twitters and rapapps

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Haven't seen it mentioned that the city of Reform has its own history page, and it stops at 1898.

If I've learned nothing else from this saga, it's that there's a massive difference between a "goon project" and a project that's actually run by goons. This is good information to know, so in that respect you've all done very well. :patriot:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

I like how Doobie and his wife think that the FROGGERS are a bunch of unemployed kids on their moms computer in the basement.... its like bro, this aint 1995 anymore...lots of people are on the internet these days, heck even failed hotdogmen have twitters and rapapps
yeah um... right

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Sometimes I worry I have permanently damaged a hot dog man's mental state.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

a starwar betamax posted:

Unemployed kids who can afford to fund kickstarters, no less.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

null posted:

doobie heard about the pc gaming master race and wanted to get in on that

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard
Does anyone know the name of Tasha's medical condition? God bless

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
lmao swbm getting called out on twitter by the doobius maximus himself.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I hope it is a new rap.

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Applecross WC. posted:

Does anyone know the name of Tasha's medical condition? God bless

dsl

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Jukeboxblues posted:

lmao swbm getting called out on twitter by the doobius maximus himself.

https://twitter.com/DoobiesDogHouse/status/692234755245498368

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

swbm double agent frogger confirmed?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Wait never mind I just realized doobie was talking about his penis. Oh doobie you card.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That's our Oob! *audience laughter, sitcom music*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Smash mouth eat the 40 wing combo

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Lord of Pie posted:

Smash mouth eat the 7 fries

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

That Robot posted:

as someone who enjoys creative writing, i can say this was very good and you should be proud of this. this is something i would aspire to.

this is the kind of stuff that the old mods were killing; imaginative, well-written creative works about the alabama hot dog man

I almost never write but sometimes inspiration strikes at weird times. Also, I have been playing a whole lot of Bloodborne

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Almost got a hotdog today but went for the double cheese burger instead.

Max makes a mighty fine burger.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

null posted:

It's real. The creator of Dropsy the Clown was a goon and was contacting Doobie about it. How the gently caress would a fake account be linked to all his poo poo and Reform, AL gofundmes?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Stumped by doobs

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
.....and some people wanted to close this thread

*raises eyebrow at Ralp*

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

.....and some people wanted to close this thread

*raises eyebrow at Ralp*

I think you're confused, BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ralp posted:

I think you're confused, BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress.

Sorry, I'm new here.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Surely you must admit that the recent twitter posts from Doobie are funny though, no?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

man that aint right, don't drag Granny Beta Max into this, Doob

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Surely you must admit that the recent twitter posts from Doobie are funny though, no?

I'd say the funny tweets are piled high

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CrashCat posted:

man that aint right, don't drag Granny Beta Max into this, Doob

Granny beta max is a whore

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Granny beta max is a whore

im sorry WAS a whore sorry betmaxwell

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
If any other geniuses want to claim it's a fake twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/DoobiesDogHouse/status/375645438021341184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Berious posted:

I'd say the funny tweets are piled high
i think my favorite part is him calling out the same couple of posters every drat time, as if we're secret frogger cabal ringleaders, totally ignoring the more offensive poo poo others have done

I'd love to know what sort of loving strings he thinks I'm pulling :tinfoil:

• Locked thread