Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Were about to watching a polite young terrorist get merc'd on a live stream, the future is now.

Living in the future is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Venom Snake posted:

Were about to watching a polite young terrorist get merc'd on a live stream, the future is now.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Yeah cell service out there is not good. I usually turn mine off because I'll rarely get service once were outside of Burns or not directly in line with the tower in the Steens.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I turned this on and this guy was aying it was time to die with his brothers

:staredog:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

P.N.T.M. posted:

I just love the lack of self-awareness.

"they're monitoring this"

REALLY?! Why would they monitor a live-feed from inside, giving away individuals locations and where the dogs are?

it's almost like you gotta have a lack of self-awareness, among other retarded traits, in order to think any of this is a good idea

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Have they tried surrendering?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
cook your popcorn baby!:madmax:

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
True American heroes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Venom Snake posted:

dude is extremely upbeat for an insane 19 year old about to die

Caro lives on.

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
Video was interrupted
The streamer stopped streaming

Thanks, Obama

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Kings Of Calabria posted:

Video was interrupted
The streamer stopped streaming

Thanks, Obama

Shouldve got a samsung

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I don't want them to die but this group has literally been committing armed treason for the past month, threatening the lives of both the police and federal officers. For a cause that the original 'victims' didn't even want to fight about! Its far past time to bring them down.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

is this livestream getting recorded or archived so that when poo poo goes down there are no questions as to who instigated it

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I don't want them to die but this group has literally been committing armed treason for the past month, threatening the lives of both the police and federal officers. For a cause that the original 'victims' didn't even want to fight about! Its far past time to bring them down.
It really isn't "armed treason" as much as it is "armed cosplaying".

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/occupied_burns/status/692275672396480512

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
Some new reddit thread that's been mentioned in the comments just upped the views by 200 in a minute and it's making it hard to follow, why cant they be has-been losers like us

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Can't wait for lots of death.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

What deployments and convoys is he talking about? FBI?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bloomington posted:

That wiper is the best, I hope they keep it on the entire time.

im ready to die
*wiper slowly slides across windshield*

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Cubey posted:

is this livestream getting recorded or archived so that when poo poo goes down there are no questions as to who instigated it

Probably by both sides as well as onlookers. The militia will only release footage which makes them looks like victims, though. There's no way that if 6 witnesses had seen tarp guy get gunned down after surrendering the footage wouldn't be viral by now. They would have all been pulling out their phones and recording from the moment it first became apparent poo poo was going down.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
If this situation is telling me anything it's that we need to export animes, sonic, and meth to mideast so that future terrorists' ranks are riddled by sperglord like this.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
was going to sit here and die but i guess the fbi just plum gave out *squeeking from windshield wipers*

this sure is a awkward situation

*sound of drone flying by*

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
"It's an awkward situation"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

you can't commit treason in the US unless the state declares war. these guys are domestic terrorists

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kings Of Calabria posted:

Some new reddit thread that's been mentioned in the comments just upped the views by 200 in a minute and it's making it hard to follow, why cant they be has-been losers like us
It's terrible that our threads are actually readable and funny.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
what a nerd. waiting in the car for his mum death to pick him up.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"i'm not scared just disappointed"

*nervous laughter*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

was going to sit here and die but i guess the fbi just plum gave out *squeeking from windshield wipers*

this sure is a awkward situation

*sound of drone flying by*

this guy is like 30 minutes away from naptime so my money is on them waiting him out then nabbing him while hes asleep

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I heard a voice out of the sky"

jesus loving christ

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

jesus loving christ
allah is good

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

"A lot of Americans don't know how it feels to be in this kind of situation." No poo poo, Sherlock. The peace and prosperity associated with living in a first world country means very few Americans have been in this kind of situation in the last hundred years. Go ahead and try to kickstart the revolution though.

:cripes:

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

so what happens when real life time meets the car clock time? Is that when the feds strike? is the constant buffering because time moves slower when you're about to die?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I'll meet you all on the other side alluha ackbar"

drone strike inbound

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Venom Snake posted:

jesus loving christ

"I'll see yall on the other side, probably"

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/692277879288270848

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean hey this kid at least honest in his insanity unlike the rest of these chucklefucks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
at this point itll be kind of embarrassing if he isnt killed

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"look sweetheart I know your father and I told you that we'd like you to move out soon but this is not what we had in mind"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Robo Reagan posted:

at this point itll be kind of embarrassing if he isnt killed

I'm just waiting for the screech of a jet flying by and the feed cutting half a second later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
dammnit youtube, fix your loving streams.