Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Now they're talking about all getting out alive. What happened to fighting to the death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

and those views are "anime" and "cuck lol"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

In this version of the movie, Ernest joins the Bundy militia and defeats the trolls with long winded talks of gay Miak.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
where is will the combat guy?!?!?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
They are coming from inside the sun

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
hey gay milk is a serious issue. we all drink milk

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Slugnoid posted:

hey gay milk is a serious issue. we all drink milk

Maybe you do, fag. :rolleye:

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
"I've got muffins! Would anyone like a muffin?!"

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Y'all want a muffin?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

This is like the last day of summer camp and the kids are just hanging around, waiting for their parents to come pick them up while they reminisce about the Best Summer Ever.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
"You see, the good jews.."

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So they arent all shot and dead?

Rock Daddy
Dec 28, 2009

Neutrino posted:

RIP Tarp Man. Every time I cover my firewood, I will remember.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I want Waco. What's happening here?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

How can this still be going on? It sounded like imminent Custers last stand last night

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

a starwar betamax posted:

Press F to pay respects

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Obligatory Handle posted:

Wacko

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

slidebite posted:

How can this still be going on? It sounded like imminent Custers last stand last night

plum give out

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is it still just the one redneck dead? did the cops at least do a cool victory dance after they shot him

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Obligatory Handle posted:

The militia are eating muffins for breakfast and laughing a lot.

Someone's gonna walk to the front gate.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

is it still just the one redneck dead? did the cops at least do a cool victory dance after they shot him

The NoFunBureauofInvestigation won't allow it anymore.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
They are taking calls, call em up

contact info in the OP

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

"no loose cannons... yet. give a no quarter attitude"

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mannerup posted:

"no loose cannons... yet. give a no quarter attitude"

It sounds like even some people at the compound think the live stream dude is nuts.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
"Muffins? Anybody want some muffins? We're American after all. We like to eat fat poo poo"

and

"My wife tried to have me committed, committed... but now I'm just committed"

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
call in and promote SA

after the MVOLITH thread i say we need more insane ppl frequenting GBS

red19fire
May 26, 2010

For Sale:
Waterlogged Dildo.
Never Used.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

The Ape of Naples posted:

It sounds like even some people at the compound think the live stream dude is nuts.

Nah, there's been some strife. Earlier one dude that sounds more like the current camp's leader was telling people not to go all out while a dude that sounded about 70 was ready to die then and there taking down the gubment.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Call in and :george:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

a starwar betamax posted:

Not yet. Patience.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Can anyone understand the audio? It's very soft for me now.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Oh my god, they're already retelling the mythical tale of the martyred patriot LaVoy Finicum.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
The Lord is commanding them watch out FBI :ohdear:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

red19fire posted:

For Sale:
Waterlogged Dildo.
Never Used.

i don't believe that for a second

it gets cold up in the wildlife refuge

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Axel Serenity posted:

The Lord is commanding them watch out FBI :ohdear:

The Lord is on the FBI's side. Khorne desires blood, and they will give it to him.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lolie posted:

The militia guys had women at the refuge cooking and doing the laundry. They posted about it on their FB page.

Occupy_burns is tweeting about the long drive home so he's not one of the last standers.

Are they really going to let most of these people just head on home? I figured the deadline for that option was over this morning. Honest question, I'm not up on the lore.

Is it:
Show's over folks, go home.
Or.
Well, we gave you the option to head out for the last few weeks but now you're all getting arrested.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
looks chilly there.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Someone's talking on the stream, claiming Tarp Dude was gunned down while unarmed and innocent :ironicat:

Also something about 'this is supposed to be the land of the brave', spoken by a man using children as human shields.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I like how these clowns are standing around outside with a generator chugging away and talking loudly.... hope nobody sneaks up on em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

GIT R DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEEEEEEEE HAW