Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

"This is yuge."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Oh poo poo the seals invaded right before the camera died, RIP

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
These guys aren't going to be able to sleep. They all think it's going down today. Then at nightfall they'll think "it's going to happen in the darkness of night" and not sleep. And then the same thing will happen tomorrow. And the next.

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

technically its like the fourth or fifth

Stop correcting me, mom!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I love it. The FBI is using police siege tactics on these guys and they just keep hyping up their adrenaline to be ready for the any-second-now storming.

Then half of them will be asleep when the FBI casually comes in and cuffs them in a few more hours.

I thought that enough of these militia people would be ex-military to have some semblance of order. Like they're crazy and stupid, sure, but do they have no idea they're being played?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ikanreed posted:

I love it. The FBI is using police siege tactics on these guys and they just keep hyping up their adrenaline to be ready for the any-second-now storming.

Then half of them will be asleep when the FBI casually comes in and cuffs them in a few more hours.

I thought that enough of these militia people would be ex-military to have some semblance of order. Like they're crazy and stupid, sure, but do they have no idea they're being played?

They're not ex-military, they're mostly faking being in the military.

E: Like to a man they're almost all lying about their service, if they ever did in the first place.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
wow look at that they sent in the seals to kill the whales

*bow tie spins*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

red19fire posted:

Sure, some of them only want to play military, but if you've never met anyone whose both crazy and spent a little while in the armed forces, especially before recruitment standards went up in the mid-90s, I'm genuinely surprised.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ikanreed posted:

All of their leadership was arrested yesterday either driving to command HQ at the hotel or at their home in Arizona

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

ikanreed posted:

Sure, some of them only want to play military, but if you've never met anyone whose both crazy and spent a little while in the armed forces, especially before recruitment standards went up in the mid-90s, I'm genuinely surprised.

imagine being told you are too dumb and crazy to be in the US army

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Mel Mudkiper posted:

imagine being told you are too dumb and crazy to be in the US army

It's really hard, my neighbor tried to enlist 7 times in Jersey in multiple counties before he was banned on a state level. Then went to PA recruiter and got in

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

red19fire posted:

E: Like to a man they're almost all lying about their service, if they ever did in the first place.

But that's STOLEN VALOR

:911::911::911::911::911:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I dunno man that fat dude looks like he could survive off of his fatty tissue reserves for quite a while; he's dug in for the long haul

Tactical Adipocyte Collection

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope they shoot the fat guy when he is on top of that hill so we can gif him rolling down it

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Idiots in the Military? Oh my has this thread got you covered....
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519705

Seriously, I just had a glance as I have zero experience or interest tbh, but I'll probably work through the whole thing.
It's amazing

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Idiots in the Military? Oh my has this thread got you covered....
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519705

Seriously, I just had a glance as I have zero experience or interest tbh, but I'll probably work through the whole thing.
It's amazing

it used to be worse. much, much worse

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope they shoot the fat guy when he is on top of that hill so we can gif him rolling down it

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

How many strokes has Ryan Bundy had since childhood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWvNrMq5OAg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

They're back live! (not for long!) :bahgawd:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Can we set it to music with a vine? Maybe something fun like wheels on the bus, or spin me right round

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

WHAT U GONNA DOOO

edit: fuckin excavate some poo poo I dunno.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
the tactical tractor

red19fire
May 26, 2010

stream is back up, either they're digging trenches or graves :getin:

also a fat guy is screaming into a microphone.

E: I take back what I said, either this fatty is going to die in glorious combat or turn into a sniveling coward Ike Clanton when the shooting starts.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

someone is working that excavator now

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I couldnt tell if that weather girl was really skinny or just in contrast to the fat guys up top

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

LMAO troops in Afghanistan come over and help us!

No laws left.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Holy poo poo, fat guy is going off the rails.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fat guy is getting desperate.

Gun Metal Cray
Apr 27, 2005

Pillbug
"GIT HERE GIT NOW"

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
You guys who have fought over in the middle east, you can fight for your country right here, right now! Git sum!

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Fat guy calling for armed insurrection and armageddon

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
That fat crazy guy is yelling at me. I don't care for it.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Is this the new Cold Steel video from CEO Lynn Thompson?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chief McHeath posted:

No laws left.
Gets arrested

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i wonder what their beef jerky to meth ratio is

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer