Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Are they digging trenches? Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
These guys might want to consider using shovels instead. A few of them could use the work out.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Airborne Viking posted:

Is this the new Cold Steel video from CEO Lynn Thompson?

he lives a martial life.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

they're gonna pre mass grave themselves before the feds roll in

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Odds on that tractor getting himself stuck behind of trenches he just dug

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ha. "It's a psyop"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can't leave without mah boomstick!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Ape of Naples posted:

Ha. "It's a psyop"

It really is though. And it's working.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oregon militia confirms martydom of Finnicum in shootout with regime forces

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like how the flag attached to the ATV prominently features an AR silhouette.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

They can't actually be stupid enough to think that trenches will be effective against a SWAT team right? This is just some sort of final gently caress you by tearing up the land before they're all arrested.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They're only digging stuff up because they're bored and need something to do.
They're full of adrenaline and just have need to feel productive.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
now that there's a power vacuum in the group the feds are waiting for them to go all lord of the flies on each other unfortunately they're all piggy

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/bethnakamura/status/692390663384621056

Looks like they are about to find out how an armed overthrow of the government would work out.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dude just came a cunthair away from rolling that CAT.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone just pointed out the trenches are directly in front of a hill the FBI would presumably be standing on top of lol

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At least this one guy is getting experience with digging ditches since that'll be his job for the next fifteen years or so.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/bethnakamura/status/692390663384621056

Looks like they are about to find out how an armed overthrow of the government would work out.

yessssssss

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
These patriots sure do suck at streaming

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Dude just came a cunthair away from rolling that CAT.

most disappointing thing so far after the dawn raid failed to materialise

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
shouldn't it be no'thieves'allowed?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

It's time for the fed to end this trail of white tears, before some other as hole steps up and decides he gets to open all the dickbags from now on.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Seriously the twitter feed is great

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

They can't actually be stupid enough to think that trenches will be effective against a SWAT team right? This is just some sort of final gently caress you by tearing up the land before they're all arrested.

They're overgrown children just playing around and getting way too excited about it. They're digging trenches because it's fun, just like when kids make a big game out of a snowball or paintball fight. The only difference is that they're all hopped on conservative talk radio and have access to actual weapons rather than toys.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The news I found was all vague. Except for fox news which reported that guy surrendered and was executed in the face with his hands up. Any confirmation on actual events of the white trash looking for his 15 minutes?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i love merica

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

(dildos)

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bombadilillo posted:

The news I found was all vague. Except for fox news which reported that guy surrendered and was executed in the face with his hands up. Any confirmation on actual events of the white trash looking for his 15 minutes?
The idiot rushed the cops with a rifle.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yeehawdists is a much better dig than Y'all Qaeda

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If these guys are dead before my latest dildo donation arrives I'm going to be pretty bummed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

if you are guying to execute a guy who surrendered why would you leave his seven buddies alive as witnesses

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

if you are guying to execute a guy who surrendered why would you leave his seven buddies alive as witnesses

Crisis actor

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bombadilillo posted:

There were two people in the truck with him that did not get arrested and apparently weren't affiliated with the militia or something. They said that he ran from the police then after getting stuck in a snow bank after getting ran off the road he got out, yelled at the cops saying they weren't going to do poo poo, and charged them. He wasn't even nearby Ammon Bundy at the time and he's the only source that he was shot on his knees with his hands up. he also claimed that he and another person were shot but medical records/police reports don't corroborate.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yeah its gonna be case of he dindu nuffin when , in fact, he did. the footage will be released when this is over

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/militant_shot_and_killed_while.html#incart_maj-story-1

quote:

BURNS – Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, the spokesman of the refuge occupation, was shot and killed after he charged police during a roadside stop north of Burns on Tuesday, according to a man on Facebook who claims to be the driver of one of two vehicles involved in the highway shooting.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
New favorite for a myriad of reasons

And this one shows what I assume is GBS trolling

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Ape of Naples posted:

shouldn't it be no'thieves'allowed?

Looks like you went to one of those Government Brainwashing Schools!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Lol, more childish, "what are you gonna do pigs" sounds about right.

Look forward to Facebook martyr for freedom malarkey tonight.