Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

grandma calling in has absolutely no clue what searching youtube means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
back up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJDwg6pmM0

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The feed was cut because of interference from all the Navy Seals airdropping in from Idaho!

It's probably standard for the cops to cut communications before they move in

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJDwg6pmM0

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

"defend your base is that a game or an app for your phone?"

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Camera angle moved 5/5 would watch again.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"Negotiating."

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yesterday they shot tarp guy when he charged police with a rifle at the same time they were arresting Bundy and the rest of the leadership.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The X-man cometh posted:

The feed was cut because of interference from all the Navy Seals airdropping in from Idaho!

It's probably standard for the cops to cut communications before they move in

Not for regular cops, no.

In the age of cell phones, it'd be a pretty pointless gesture.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
seems as though the seals and the mad dog motherfuckers are late

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yesterday they shot tarp guy when he charged police with a rifle at the same time they were arresting Bundy and the rest of the leadership.

Oh that guy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Feds should get a mortar and start firing dildos over the hill.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i'm the garbled talkie walkie voice over

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

My balls are aching

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Lodin posted:

Feds should get a mortar and start firing dildos over the hill.

A potato cannon would probably fine unless you need to lob some magic wands or giant horse dildos or something similar.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Not for regular cops, no.

In the age of cell phones, it'd be a pretty pointless gesture.

It's extremely easy to jam cell phones.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

"Ask these guys who built their hole in the low-ground to move to the high-ground to build their hole."

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
They dead yeat?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The feds should just send in a 'peace offering' basket of sedative laced food and chewing tobacco.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a starwar betamax posted:

They dead yeat?

So far just the one from yesterday

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

They dead yeat?

i hope everyone dies

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

They dead yeat?

Still only the one.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

bees everywhere posted:

It's extremely easy to jam cell phones.

They'd do it in a heartbeat too, but the stream is just extra free intel. loving lol

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
So that tweet guy was full of poo poo, go figure.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I watched the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode Justice Hole the other night and I'm henceforth referring to their trench as the Justice Hole.

(A bunch of retarded villains hang out in a hole Space Ghost wants to hang out with because he ragequits his show)

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
I love it they are protecting in a kill zone, they have a hill right there which would be better to put an op on instead of literally being destroyed

Oh well, its not like anyone there knows how to military

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

They'd do it in a heartbeat too, but the stream is just extra free intel. loving lol

Yeah it's very rare for cops to jam cells. It's more tactically sound to keep communication lines open with the folks you want to arrest.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

theultimo posted:

I love it they are protecting in a kill zone, they have a hill right there which would be better to put an op on instead of literally being destroyed

I'm hoping it wont matter one way or the other once they drone strike this place

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol livestreamed their master defense plan

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
As someone who has played a bit of the ARMA series I'd like to add... lmbo

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

theultimo posted:

That's what one of the call-ins mentioned. The Feds can just sneak up that hill and shoot them in the back.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
literally gonna get stream sniped irl. the times we live in

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
feds should just drop them some hungry man dinners and wait until they all take a nap

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Any of these morons gotten shot yet?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS WORLD OF TANKS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
wtf they think a few sand burms are going to stop an mrap or whatever tank they pick to use

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

boom boom boom posted:

Any of these morons gotten shot yet?

they are digging a hole

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
nice helmet

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

This will be the first time a stream getting swatted is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Also, they haven't told Youtube to kill the account.