Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just realized they're all pushing that Levoy died with his hands up. But that implies he died like a pussy giving up and shot like a dog when the reality seems like he charged at the police. At least that seems somewhat heroic but they can't let the 'man' be right so the narrative they push is he died on his knees with his hands up. These motherfuckers can't even let their heroes be heroic if it hurts the overall image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i want a dick pic

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Pubic Lair posted:

Looks like they could still just leave with no issues

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 14m14 minutes ago

The roadblock was a breeze. Quick search, ID, nice conversation with tactical team. Told me again they were here for support.

https://twitter.com/occupied_burns

that guy lives in the area, i think, thats why

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Pubic Lair posted:

The roadblock was a breeze. Quick search, ID, nice conversation with tactical team. Told me again they were here for support.

LOl if you don't think in a week these guys are going to be busting down the person's door and hauling them away.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This livestream from inside the cabin seems legit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgPgwQeVFN0

Got me, nice

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
We affirmatively claim that we want to shoot at feds if we're going to be arrested, but resoundingly deny that we might do that.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

text editor posted:

that guy lives in the area, i think, thats why

OccupiedBurns is some weird non-supporter of the people at the ranch? like he was nice to them but didn't really support them and he's local

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Pubic Lair posted:

This guy also claimed he was being tear-gassed and shot at and making a desperate attempt to ram through the road block a few hours ago

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

LOl if you don't think in a week these guys are going to be busting down the person's door and hauling them away.

Most definitely but it beats trying to storm the castle and getting bad PR. Most really won't have much they can be charged for besides trespassing so it's a no brainer to just leave.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This guy also claimed he was being tear-gassed and shot at and making a desperate attempt to ram through the road block a few hours ago

Yeah I think he's just a weird old crazy dude making poo poo up.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
If the Gubmint :tinfoil: really wanted to kill these idiots, surely they'd just put a sniper anywhere in the miles and miles of desolate and exposed land literally all around them. Like, they've picked the worst possible place to make their last stand.

E: really, the best outcome would be if a helicopter would fly by and shoot them all with tranquilizer darts, nature documentary style

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

ikanreed posted:

We affirmatively claim that we want to shoot at feds if we're going to be arrested, but resoundingly deny that we might do that.

Its kind of funny that the one guy who got killed was a largely apolitical dude who got mad about a 1000 dollar grazing bill and now he's dead because he bought into their stupid bullshit.

Like, the majority just want an excuse to play army man and the only one with any real balls was an old dude under a tarp

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

The Ape of Naples posted:

I just realized they're all pushing that Levoy died with his hands up. But that implies he died like a pussy giving up and shot like a dog when the reality seems like he charged at the police. At least that seems somewhat heroic but they can't let the 'man' be right so the narrative they push is he died on his knees with his hands up. These motherfuckers can't even let their heroes be heroic if it hurts the overall image.

Nothing concrete, but he ran a roadblock and then ran at the police.

Other reports are that he way yelling "shoot me" while brandishing a gun and charging the cops after he got out of the car, or he was just yelling "shoot me" with his hands up while charging the cops.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Barack Obama arrived clad in purple robes on a litter borne by sixteen white slaves. While Finicum was tending his cattle with his adopted children, Obama pointed at him and decreed "THAT MAN IS A CHRISTIAN, EXECUTE HIM," paid a member of the Muslim brotherhood (huma abedin) thirty of silver, and the noble rancher was beheaded live on Al Jazeera.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol no, your bad reading comprehension isn't what happened

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
How about a tactical nuclear strike?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Lodin posted:

What was the ultimatum? Let the dead guys cows eat grass for free?

releasing the two ranchers that got imprisoned for arson
federal gov't gives the wildlife refuge to the local county
free grazing everywhere for ranchers
FBI not allowed to do anything unless the county sheriff agrees

the main guys are idiots who literally believe the county sheriff is the highest law authority allowed by the constitution

Mel Mudkiper posted:

*walks past pile of dung*
"I smell cordite"

guy is either desperate for attention or a loony who is way hyped on all this

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
On his knees, with hands in the air, LaVoy cried "Don't shoot! I'm just a man who loves freedom!"

"Freedom is dead, and I'm gonna send you to hell to meet it!" replied Agent Johnson as he unloaded a the clip of his gun into the patriot.

A hundred yards away, in the frozen Oregon wasteland, a single tear freezes just below the eye of a bald eagle.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

lol no, your bad reading comprehension isn't what happened

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 11m11 minutes ago
Operation going on. Smell cordite, pops, see lights.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 6m6 minutes ago
My eyes are wet. My nose is running. Sad day.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 3m3 minutes ago
It's happened. Can't do anything. Gonna hit the roadblock. I'm sobbing

naem
May 29, 2011

all your federal bird sanctuary are belong to us

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Moms spaghetti

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I need a status update on the birds.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

naem posted:

has anyone said "hoo boy these oregon militiamen sure are bird brains. This whole thing is for the birds!" yet?

Because if so let me know so I can say it.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mel Mudkiper posted:

https://twitter.com/occupied_burns/status/692446189380354050

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ikanreed posted:

I need a status update on the birds.

The birds are actually drones.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

naem posted:

I am assuming that someone already trolled the stream comments with ALL YOUR TARPS ARE BELONG TO US.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
really pissed theres no dead hillbillies besides 1 yet.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

EorayMel posted:

pictured: a brave patriot ushering in the second American Revolution

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

they are doing it as a tone deaf response to the BLM "hands up dont shoot" thing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

really pissed theres no dead hillbillies besides 1 yet.

ditchbillies

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Y'allQuaeda are crisis actors, this is a fat flag operation.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Bardeh posted:

If the Gubmint :tinfoil: really wanted to kill these idiots, surely they'd just put a sniper anywhere in the miles and miles of desolate and exposed land literally all around them. Like, they've picked the worst possible place to make their last stand.

E: really, the best outcome would be if a helicopter would fly by and shoot them all with tranquilizer darts, nature documentary style

The helicopter might get a dent in it, not worth it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I don't really care when they shoot the hillbillies as long as its on stream and I can see the fat one get it

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Nothing would make me happier than seeing old tea party type wingnuts coopting the "hands up, don't shoot" chant

wait a minute honey
May 12, 2006
Barbies husband is cucked lol

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Redneck tech support guy has to be the most incompetent livestreamer I've ever seen.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ivor Biggun posted:

Redneck tech support guy has to be the most incompetent livestreamer I've ever seen.

and you wonder why they give jobs to india.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can you hollow out the bottom of a dildo and use it as a silencer?
They should do that and make ghillie suits out of the coloured condoms and sneak away during the night.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't really care when they shoot the hillbillies as long as its on stream and I can see the fat one get it

:agreed:

Porkins dying in episode 4 was the best scene.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
they're still not dead yet? jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!