Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

staberind posted:

did you check how old that account is?

Pretty sure it's legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
It may be legit, but I on't think so, you can tell by the pixels.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well at least kylo /pol/ renn will die.

He just does not have the fat reserves the other, more forward thinking asioguaenaerharguioargjnioaerni
sorry, i lost it

staberind has issued a correction as of 03:12 on Jan 28, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
The FBI has night vision goggles right? How easy to pick off guard posts, who's going to care?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lolie posted:

I swear David Fry is going to be the last one there. Everyone else will slink away and he'll still be waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

At first I thought he was a sympathetic 'journalist' that was allowed to enter the compound. And then I saw him carrying a confederate-flag-painted rifle :cripes:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

The FBI has night vision goggles right?

My friend who rescues stray dogs and cats as a hobby has them so I'm going to assume yes.

Btw anyone have a new livestream or is that all but done with?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Darth123123 posted:

The FBI has night vision goggles right? How easy to pick off guard posts, who's going to care?

It would be easy. They prefer not to kill people.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I hope everyone would care if a government agency started assassinating civilians.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Also has anyone said Tarpe Diem yet?

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Is David Fry asian? Doesnt he know the sovereign citizen/ Real Merican movement is for whites only?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
From one of the on-scene reporters.

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692529352307838977

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692530561924124673

Darth123123 posted:

What guard posts? There are 4 or 5 of them left and they all huddled inside last night when there were more of them.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

The Sphinxster posted:

I hope everyone would care if a government agency started assassinating civilians.

Countdown to "WELL WE DO IT EVERY DAY IN IRAQ AFGHANISTAN AND SYRIA HERP DERP" 3, 2, 1...

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

they could, or they could just earn more overtime and wait them out, while the piss and moan about inedible dildo's or maritime law.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

what a loving puss

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Charliegrs posted:

Is David Fry asian? Doesnt he know the sovereign citizen/ Real Merican movement is for whites only?

He kind of looks like he could be part native. That would explain the lovely teenager facial hair at 27, some natives aren't very hairy.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what a loving puss

What's the name of the fat guy who was screaming into the camera for his 3% patriot brothers to storm the roadblocks and kill cops? I hope that guy left in disgrace, fat coward.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Can you get rich off a story you live tweeted?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lolie posted:

From one of the on-scene reporters.

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692529352307838977

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692530561924124673

What guard posts? There are 4 or 5 of them left and they all huddled inside last night when there were more of them.

and with fry gone, our last hope of 'sperg death fades.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

red19fire posted:

What's the name of the fat guy who was screaming into the camera for his 3% patriot brothers to storm the roadblocks and kill cops? I hope that guy left in disgrace, fat coward.

I hope if he leaves a bunch of cops just stand in a line while his truck drives slowly past and they all keep calling him a fat loving pussy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

we cared for awhile but now we've all come to accept the fact that there's nothing we can do about them using drones

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

we cared for awhile but now we've all come to accept the fact that there's nothing we can do about them using drones

No no, US citizens. Come on.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
obama drone striked a us citizen but he was confirmed for terrorist so

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

So enemy combatant and not civilian!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

staberind posted:

and with fry gone, our last hope of 'sperg death fades.

I'd take what these guys say with a grain of salt just because they are a bit of a ways out and we're looking at a sort of telephone game level of information here. Who is surrendering has varied wildly based on reporters on Twitter, earlier one of them was reporting that one of the guys who was currently on the stream holding a gun was surrendering so I'll believe it when I get an actual confirmation from first hand sources.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

No no, US citizens. Come on.

lol good one

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
There is a word missing from that sentence; I believe it may be "White"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I'd take what these guys say with a grain of salt just because they are a bit of a ways out and we're looking at a sort of telephone game level of information here. Who is surrendering has varied wildly based on reporters on Twitter, earlier one of them was reporting that one of the guys who was currently on the stream holding a gun was surrendering so I'll believe it when I get an actual confirmation from first hand sources.

He was still trying to get his livestream up from the compound as of about 10 minutes ago.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I dont think Fry has given up yet.
https://twitter.com/RealDavidFry/status/692532818879053825

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
The stream is now playing a song from Grease. DId the Patriots win or die

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Maybe this young man needs better role models

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Emanuel Collective posted:

Thats just fat kev desperately trying to cling to relevancy. somehow. the real stream is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCsDr9H9rj4 or a live one at least.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
"What would Lavoy Do" *needlessly charges cop w/ a gun*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

"What would Lavoy Do" *gets shot 82 times by cops while on knees with hands up*

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

I think kevin is drunk

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Did he just bastardize a quote from Rocky 5, the worst of the Rockys? This is indeed a sad day for patriotism.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

"What would Lavoy Do" *needlessly charges cop w/ a gun*

pretend I quoted the "Lavoy Jenkins" post here.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yeah Fry is still there. Still waiting to be "popped in the head" "liberty or death".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okgSSqvIGJ0

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lavoy's famed noscope 360 "hands in the air like he dont care" cancer charge.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

David Fry said last night on livestream that he wasn't using other social media accounts. He was specifically asked about the Twitter and people were calling troll as soon as the account appeared. One of the journos is trying to verify, as they've been in contact with the real Fry by text.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ffff, he cut the stream due to trolls in chat. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 8m8 minutes ago
I'm cold, tired, and ready to go home. I can't act tough any longer. This isn't for me. Thanks for all that supported us. #Oregonstandoff

--e--

Lolie posted:

David Fry said last night on livestream that he wasn't using other social media accounts. He was specifically asked about the Twitter and people were calling troll as soon as the account appeared. One of the journos is trying to verify, as they've been in contact with the real Fry by text.
Oh, I see