Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

symbolic posted:

brianna is kind of normal but "briahna"?

spleling is hrad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

If only there were some kind of "final solution" to the "millenial question"

There is but it's politically incorrect, so millennials will publicly shame you on twitter for mentioning it.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Nolgthorn posted:

There is but it's politically incorrect, so millennials will publicly shame you on twitter for mentioning it.

Ono millennials will hurt my e-feelings online whatever will I do :( :( :(

If I post pictures of me trying to slit my wrists do you think they'll take pitty on me and rail against themselves for making me suicidal over insignificant high school drama level bullshit?

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

symbolic posted:

i was reading an article about some pregnant teenager nearby my hometown who died while shoveling snow and

Why wouldn't you link the article.

there are lots here's one http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pregnant-pa-teen-dies-shoveling-snow-blizzard-article-1.2508812

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

and that's the one i read

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Larry Parrish posted:

I think it's gay when people try to talk about this being a War Generation even though it doesn't affect any one in the USA whatsoever besides USAA or Wounded Warrior commercials outside of like, actual service members

we been fighting the war on terror for 15 years, so in 3 more years kids that where born in 2001 will be able to serve in the armed forces an poo poo.

also your post is so millennial.txt its making me puke

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Ono millennials will hurt my e-feelings online whatever will I do :( :( :(

If I post pictures of me trying to slit my wrists do you think they'll take pitty on me and rail against themselves for making me suicidal over insignificant high school drama level bullshit?

Only if you are a minority

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

symbolic posted:

half brianna, half piranha

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ghlbtsk posted:

half brianna, half piranha

Is Rhianna a millenial?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Darth123123 posted:

Is Rhianna a millenial?

No just black. Check your privilege please.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Colonel Cancer posted:

No just black. Check your privilege please.

That's not how the ultra special snowflake identity politics world works - the more labels you have the more better. Like that dipshit who puts all 19 designations he has on his business card so you know How Much Better He Is Than You.

And apparently Rhianna was born in 1988 so she's a solid millennial. But also filthy rich.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

symbolic posted:

i perused for a minute and found this gem this gem

Shoulda snuck in Goatse

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Snapchat? check.
white girls? check.
racial insensitivity? check.

hitting nails on the head here.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

symbolic posted:

Snapchat? check.
white girls? check.

maybe they're trans-racial. What now, huh.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

maybe they're trans-racial. What now, huh.

That trans racial is even a thing means it is a time to nuke this dead gay earth.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Maybe they just messed the order up and were trying to spell "Ginger".

.... with asterisks.... because..... because it's the UK? And Ginger is a bad word there? Like spastic?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

All I see is "N", "I", "any number of any characters", "any number of any characters", "E" and "R", what is the problem?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

All I see is "N", "I", "any number of any characters", "any number of any characters", "E" and "R", what is the problem?

i think its supposed to spell friend of the family

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Should probably be "^NI\w{2}ER$", girls in tech am I right.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
*ERIN*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
K, what's with the name snake people? I missed whenever that started, so does it mean they are part of some weird government illuminati conspiracy, or are they all furries?

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015
Which do you think is worse:
(A) Millennials completely obsessed with political correctness who get offended by everything and feel the need to speak for everyone, or
(B) Millennials who are determined to show off their uniqueness by going out of their way to say unpopular opinions and think they're cool for not believing in basic moral principles

sobbing hog
Aug 17, 2015

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

(A) Millennials completely obsessed with political correctness who get offended by everything and feel the need to speak for everyone, or
(B) Millennials who are determined to show off their uniqueness by going out of their way to say unpopular opinions and think they're cool for not believing in basic moral principles

there's an entire thread about this

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

nothing is true, everything is permitted

human being

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wicker Man posted:

K, what's with the name snake people? I missed whenever that started, so does it mean they are part of some weird government illuminati conspiracy, or are they all furries?

That's old isn't it

Wasn't it the premise for that V show in the 80's

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

C. all millennials

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

symbolic posted:

C. all millennials

I guess I just got trolled

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

symbolic posted:

A page back but a good rule of thumb for determining if someone is a millennial is if, given that their name is some iteration of Brianna (Breanna, BreAnna, Briana, etc.) calling them Bree-an-uh instead of Bree-awn-uh will undoubtedly evoke a relatively violent reaction from the so-named individual.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my generation is proving that we are as retarded and lovely as every previous generation

...just over different things

hopefully symbolic's gay baby generation will learn from those mistakes and make different mistakes instead of the same ones, just like we did with the gen xers

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Never has a generation gone to hell without actually getting there.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-teacher-accused-sex-special-ed-student-article-1.2510239

millenials, am i right? guys??

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

Snapchat? check.
white girls? check.

white genocide? check

http://bossip.com/1275631/girl-bye-arizona-teen-who-wore-nier-shirt-says-photo-was-a-joke-for-her-black-boyfriend/

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The Whole Internet posted:

my generation is proving that we are as retarded and lovely as every previous generation

...just over different things

hopefully symbolic's gay baby generation will learn from those mistakes and make different mistakes instead of the same ones, just like we did with the gen xers

nobody thinks gen x was just as bad as millennials or ever will.

gen x was the battle between corporatism and sex drugs and rock and roll. millennials are... snapchatters? begging for work at the largest companies possible? grading your success by how big a company is that hires you? live streaming video games? crying about 'online harassment'?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nolgthorn posted:

millennials are... snapchatters? begging for work at the largest companies possible? grading your success by how big a company is that hires you? live streaming video games? crying about 'online harassment'?
fake it 'till you make it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Nolgthorn posted:

nobody thinks gen x was just as bad as millennials or ever will.

gen x was the battle between corporatism and sex drugs and rock and roll. millennials are... snapchatters? begging for work at the largest companies possible? grading your success by how big a company is that hires you? live streaming video games? crying about 'online harassment'?

making gently caress you money!!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

"I can say ni**er, because I have black friends and am not a bigot, you see, maybe it is you who is racist :smug:"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It's always nice seeing the freepers and millennials coming together on who the real racists are

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The person wearing a shirt isn't racist. The person who points out that she can't do that because she's white is, or the person who who points out the race of her bf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

"I can say ni**er, because I have black friends and am not a bigot, you see, maybe it is you who is racist :smug:"

more like i shove his bbc in my mouth and swallow his cum i cant be racist. considering i dont even find black women attractive and i wouldnt do poo poo like that i agree.

• Locked thread