Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Music Meister :confirmed:

https://vimeo.com/14023001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

wargames posted:

Music Meister :confirmed:

https://vimeo.com/14023001

While that is the German version i'm fairly certain NPH speakers German and did his own dub voiceover for that.

If CW doesn't tap into this amazing vocal resource that their cast have I will be forever disappointed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oracle posted:

So she's the chick from Wild Kratts (all the parents laugh knowingly here).

Bravestarr wore it better.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Squee? gently caress right off. Grow up.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah please lets all be cool mature adults in the comic book tee vee show thread not like that other uncool guy who is not at all like me

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Rocksicles posted:

Squee? gently caress right off. Grow up.

Look, Phantom of the Opera was written specifically for stars with unusual vocal ranges. If anyone gets even CLOSE to pulling those high notes off, I'm gonna squee.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Tell Waller I said AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The insurgent occupied quarries of western Vancouver. Dangerous place for a soldier.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

The insurgent occupied quarries of western Vancouver. Dangerous place for a soldier.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the same place as the last time they were in "Afghanistan."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was gross, also yay, Goth Felicity.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wow. That scene had to be extremely difficult for them to do with the whole same volume, simultaneous-yet-independent dialog.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Is saying you have the back of a person with a broken spine in poor taste?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Come on Argus IT, you gotta shut those accounts down when an agent dies.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So it looks like they're definitely keeping Spartan as Dig's superhero name.

Edit: Why is she wearing high heels in a wheelchair?

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jan 28, 2016

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Welp, gotta clear house before the Suicide Squad hits I guess...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well that's unexpected.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

GLOSS posted:

They could have just had her never come back and anyway, she's still involved in the flashback story arc.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

GLOSS posted:

Yeah, I found her inclusion despite the rest of the SS cast being swept away a little suspect since the start of the episode.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

So it looks like they're definitely keeping Spartan as Dig's superhero name.

Edit: Why is she wearing high heels in a wheelchair?

Gotta work those legs even if they don't work no more, honey ;-*

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
So Barbara is still Oracle? Cool.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Oracle's taken huh?

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
"I was gonna go with Oracle but it's already taken"

:monocle:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wasn't too surprised by that reveal because before the season started they said that that guy was the leader of Shadowspire.

Edit: Also shouldn't they do something about Andy's wife and such?

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
You know what's nice about this episode? The flashbacks actually make sense within the narrative of the episode and didn't feel out of place, since they were focused on Diggle and his brother

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, next week has evil Oracle..

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. Offing Waller was one of the best "Oh poo poo." moments this show has pulled off in a while, even if it makes complete sense in retrospect.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So apparently Roy is back next week too. Be kind of funny if that was the death.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
Thought that episode was really good. Can't think of anything that was bad. Flashbacks tied into the main storyline well and with Oliver's flashback story, Goth Felicity, Felicity and Oliver's exchanges were really great ("THE OLD ME WOULD HAVE SNAPPED JOINER'S NECK."), Waller's death , Andy and John, Overwatch and Spartan being used.

Show's back to where it used to be, I think.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Don't care about the movie, Waller is not really dead. She is DC'S less moral Nick Fury. There is a way out of it. Doubt they have Life Model Decoys, but something.

Maybe some Super Science Bullshit. Hell, maybe Amanda Waller is like Ra's Al-Ghul, a name passed on and a new Waller will rise.

Of course the dream explanation is that no one has ever met the real Waller who's only associated with those below her through the that svelte decoy who she'd fed/observed everything through. Now the real Waller shows up. And she CCH Pounder.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

It's just a flesh wound. Waller will just sleep it off after drinking some tea. :v:

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Diggle is so dead. Andy is still loyal to Darkh, and will likely be the one to serve him up to be killed.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Diggle, your mask is covered in fingerprints.

And real, real bad.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I know it's not what they were going for but when Goth Felicity showed up my initial thought was "Jesus gently caress Felicity she's usually more friendly than that, what did you do to piss off the Endless?!"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Psychepath posted:

Diggle, your mask is covered in fingerprints.

And real, real bad.

lmao like why wouldnt it extend to his chin?? It's circular, not human head shaped. why wouldnt the chin strap be a part of the actual face? I hate diggle's mask so much.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Barry can travel through time :effort:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I guess they're putting Vertigo in pain pills now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bad Moon posted:

Barry can travel through time :effort:

I love that just dropping that casually in conversations is the new thing. Like every time the person it's told to goes :wtf: and then eventually they come across someone else and go "oh yeah Barry time travels."

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well at least one of the CW DC shows is still a fun watch. Not counting iZombie of course which is way better than any of these other shows.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Next week is a Felicity episode so that should be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Felicity is Death WTF?

• Locked thread