Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

is there any archive of the stream?

You'd have to dig through whatever the thiefs website is, something I'm not brave enough to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
yeah i bookmarked it so i could go back and show my friends my prank call but then the stream went on for like 18 more hours

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
inshamerica

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
well do God's work, now that the standoff is over we're gonna need syndication to keep this fire going

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Alan Smithee posted:

well do God's work, now that the standoff is over we're gonna need syndication to keep this fire going

Even the Twitter commentators have gone silent.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Microwaves Mom posted:

This hasn't gotten enough love:

Be free tarp ghost

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
may death have plenary glory

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Are they dead yet? I demand blood.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
rest in piss

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Please just let us leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7KRZQXdDac

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
rip pooter, cornbread, and the guy who was more racist than the others, with your sacrifice nobody will forget that rich white people should be able to do whatever they want

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lol Mormons are such tryhards cuz even other Christians think they are coocoo bananas

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Even though it's pretty much over now, we'll always have Tarpghost.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
Somewhere along the line I started rooting for David to go home and for the feds to be extra tortuous to the big fat guy whose rants about "kill anyone who tries to stop you coming here" are going viral now. What was that guys name??

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
What is the point of light jazz anyway, good jazz is musical masturbation, its sweaty and smokey, people can get lost in it.
I guess light jazz is more to do with white people learning to play an instrument and going through the motions. you can play it in church in Virginia an people won't notice. its safe.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

staberind posted:

What is the point of light jazz anyway, good jazz is musical masturbation, its sweaty and smokey, people can get lost in it.
I guess light jazz is more to do with white people learning to play an instrument and going through the motions. you can play it in church in Virginia an people won't notice. its safe.

best post

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

staberind posted:

Never really thought about that way but your right...

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

staberind posted:

Latest video is pretty abstract. More ambient, a la Eno than jazz, but I can see where you are coming from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Didmlq-auVU

It's untitled, but I'm calling it "uh, brake's on"

Yermaw Zahoor has issued a correction as of 12:34 on Jan 28, 2016

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SweetKarma posted:

Do you ever just think about how crazy this world is? A handful of guys think they're going to take up arms against the U.S. government like it's 1700's. Meanwhile we're growing flowers in outer space and we have access to weapons that could end all life as we know it. We live in interesting times.

They didn't even seek funding or training from sympathetic foreign powers like we did in the first revolution, mostly because they probably believe it was just a few righteous patriots with guns and God made us win our freedom so we could take our promised land from the natives.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

These men just wanted to channel our founding fathers and be a bunch of rich landing owning white men looking after their own

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more men? no thnx

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
They're so terrified its fantastic. Those who didn't falter and crumble at the start are all alone and facing death.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

SweetKarma posted:

Do you ever just think about how crazy this world is? A handful of guys think they're going to take up arms against the U.S. government like it's 1700's. Meanwhile we're growing flowers in outer space and we have access to weapons that could end all life as we know it. We live in interesting times.

The one important thing to know about these assholes is they know they personally aren't going to win. They know they are martyrs. When Waco happened, it drew whacko support not because of the ending, but because of the beginning. They didn't give up, they killed Federal agents and stopped the raid.

They are trying to be the spark that starts the revolution. That's why they say they are ready to die, and that's why they are dangerous.

Fight, kill Feds, die, start the race war

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

These men just wanted to channel our founding fathers and be a bunch of rich landing owning white men looking after their own

And like the founding fathers, the people at the top who could really stand to lose from a defeat bailed the gently caress out at the first sign of resistance leaving the common man to get the gently caress shot out of them by the redcoats.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

The one important thing to know about these assholes is they know they personally aren't going to win. They know they are martyrs. When Waco happened, it drew whacko support not because of the ending, but because of the beginning. They didn't give up, they killed Federal agents and stopped the raid.

They are trying to be the spark that starts the revolution. That's why they say they are ready to die, and that's why they are dangerous.

Fight, kill Feds, die, start the race war

A race thats a war? sounds fun.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lol cliven bundy typical whiteboy rabble rouser going rah rah mah rights and then saying black peoples were happy as slaves. Err negroes as he so eloquently put it

gently caress him and his shitkicking spawn

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Latest video is pretty abstract. More ambient, a la Eno than jazz, but I can see where you are coming from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Didmlq-auVU

It's untitled, but I'm calling it "uh, brake's on"

I am getting more of a "Nouvelle Vague" vibe out of this one. Feels like a homage to Godard's "Breathless", if you ask me.

A bit ambitious, but young directors usually need their time to develop their own proper style.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ibogaine posted:

I am getting more of a "Nouvelle Vague" vibe out of this one. Feels like a homage to Godard's "Breathless", if you ask me.

A bit ambitious, but young directors usually need their time to develop their own proper style.

I think I'm just going to have to say it: Tarkovsky. this guy is channeling Andrei Tarkovsky.
The sweeping vista, no cut, single take, minimal dialogue, I see a lot in his future, if he manages to stay away from chemical plants and the fbi.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

staberind posted:

I think I'm just going to have to say it: Tarkovsky. this guy is channeling Andrei Tarkovsky.
The sweeping vista, no cut, single take, minimal dialogue, I see a lot in his future, if he manages to stay away from chemical plants and the fbi.

You're right. Add a little bit of Italian Neorealism, with its lack of props and use of the given surrounding, and I think we can see his influences.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KiteAuraan posted:

Anything happened since I went to bed? Or is it still slowly falling apart due to sheer retardation?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Yeah it went from 'dont tread on me' to

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress this gay revolution its left everyone with blue balls

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

KiteAuraan posted:

Anything happened since I went to bed? Or is it still slowly falling apart due to sheer retardation?

Well, more like Re-tarp-dation, but yeah, pretty much what you would expect.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
If I was one of the remaining people left, I would gather up all the dildos, the 55 gal drum of lube, and whatever other sex toys were sent through, and then leave. Get out of the roadblock, head home, and set myself up as a dildo mega-store. Could even make patriot dildo packs of dildo + freedom lube, signed and numbered to get your new life as a dildo king started.

Also,

Edit: That image was posted to AR15.com. I went there expecting them all to be all "Yeeehaw, show those government fascists what freedom from tyranny looks like!" Instead, most of the posters there are just laughing at the occupiers, calling them Ewoks, and not giving a poo poo if they get shot in the face or not. Oh and a few sadbrains who are all like "stoppit guys this is serious! this is are freedoms!", which just encourages the others to laugh even harder.

The Dark Project has issued a correction as of 14:49 on Jan 28, 2016

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

'Gubmint hosed Us Dildoes And Lube LLC'

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
has anyone made a "he was finicum under that tarp" joke yet? cuz if not I want to make that, thanks

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
My favorite

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Finicums wake didn't get enough love.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

A race thats a war? sounds fun.

https://youtu.be/VYy77IGsBFc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I hope they have another couple of days left in 'em. Here's what I do if I'm the feds.

Morning 1: A tank has appeared several hundred yards away from the fire. It doesn't move all day, impossible to tell if it's even manned.

Morning 2: The tank has closed just enough distance for it to be noticably closer

Morning 3: Even closer still

Morning 4: Two tanks