Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberBlues posted:

Seriously, if you're having a bad day just go read some random pages from the first half of that original thread and you'll quickly be smiling.

I could use some smiles. Can someone link the original Doobie thread? I don't have plat anymore. Also, I am lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
Doobie's ‏@DoobiesDogHouse 12 Jul 2014
help http://fb.me/1jYaKcJNj
0 retweets 0 likes

help http://fb.me/31Oz8LbUb
0 retweets 0 likes

????? http://fb.me/6TdthXnBH
0 retweets 0 likes

help http://fb.me/2bhwVM2Ie
0 retweets 0 likes

please help me figure this out http://fb.me/1NOytIJZt
0 retweets 0 likes

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

etalian posted:

Didn't they like some white supremacist pages on facebook?

He was following two pages; one was something like "Never Apologize For Being WHITE!!" and some book that was popular among white supremacists. I can't remember what it was called though.

What's weird with Tasha's Facebook is she has like literally four of them. I'd chalk it up to she probably forgot her password 3 times and just plum gave up and made new accounts, except they are constantly updated regularly. Also, she's not friends with Doobie's mom on any of them. :raise:

(No I will not link to any of them, sorry).

edit:

JB50 posted:

Whats it say? I cant see it at work.

It's a picture of a truck about to run over a frog and his text is "Coming To a Town Near You".

:ohdear:

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jan 28, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
what doobie doesnt knwo is that i masteredr crossing the street like 4 yeras ago

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lmao

https://twitter.com/DoobiesDogHouse/status/692600138561392640

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

What's weird with Tasha's Facebook is she has like literally four of them. I'd chalk it up to she probably forgot her password 3 times and just plum gave up and made new ones, except they are constantly updated regularly.
So I didn't just imagine that. Huh. I just figured it was another unfunny goon but they did seem to be updated with the same stuff about the same time. :psyduck:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey doobie give me a shout out, but make it somethign call my mom fat or something hee hee

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Very appropriate. I was just shopping for anime, like I always do before checking out the doobie thread.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

he's not wrong

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

ban soundmonkey and make doobie a mod

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
open east alabama automotive next door tow est alabama automotive and start a price war

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King of Bees posted:

I could use some smiles. Can someone link the original Doobie thread? I don't have plat anymore. Also, I am lazy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
you people are pathetic

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

die and then eat your own corpse you loving knob

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

Suck my balls pal

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

lol you are one of the people who spammed the original thread with that Stone Cold gif.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

No u.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cantaloupe posted:

he's not wrong
but it's a 4chan screenshot

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic
you have no idea what you've missed :shrug:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

Nope.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Raku posted:

ban soundmonkey and make doobie a mod

With how successful doobie has made the doghouse, Lowtax should give the forums to doob to work his magic on it

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

CrashCat posted:

you have no idea what you've missed :shrug:

what did I miss outside of people still stalking the hotdog guy years after the funny part happened

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Lord Binky posted:

what did I miss outside of people still stalking the hotdog guy years after the funny part happened

life has passed you by

:moments:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

DoctorCatapult posted:

With how successful doobie has made the doghouse, Lowtax should give the forums to doob to work his magic on it

"Mod Doobie we need to close the forums and give the cloud space to a subreddit about hats or something"
"Ok thank you"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lord Binky posted:

You are the only unfunny part of the Doobie universe.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lord Binky posted:

Even Doobie wasn't retarded enough to just keep posting in threads he hated.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Holy poo poo this saga has taken an insane turn!

Is doob going to murder crashcat and swbm?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wafflz posted:

Holy poo poo this saga has taken an insane turn!

Is doob going to murder crashcat and swbm?

The real reason lowtax was forced to close something awful hq is revealed

Death threats... piled high

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

steinrokkan posted:

Even Doobie wasn't retarded enough to just keep posting in threads he hated.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=174786#post420297180

good to see you're still a weirdo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Great detective work!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lord Binky posted:

You missed a bumbling redneck and his psychotic homophobic wife continually taunt an unseen internet forum on a working business's only online page every time we lost interest. You missed him refusing to make the only item that ever sold well because he'd rather fail as a wing shack basically reselling the frozen poo poo he bought the day before. You missed them trying to get every gay person in the county fired from their job because the courts allowed gay marriage in Alabama. You missed him closing everything down for retarded, made up reasons despite the repeated pleas of all ten or so of his customers.

And I just fell for it because I know all you want is a big block of text to ignore, quote and say it's poo poo

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

CrashCat posted:

You missed a bumbling redneck and his psychotic homophobic wife continually taunt an unseen internet forum on a working business's only online page every time we lost interest. You missed him refusing to make the only item that ever sold well because he'd rather fail as a wing shack basically reselling the frozen poo poo he bought the day before. You missed them trying to get every gay person in the county fired from their job because the courts allowed gay marriage in Alabama. You missed him closing everything down for retarded, made up reasons despite the repeated pleas of all ten or so of his customers.

And I just fell for it because I know all you want is a big block of text to ignore, quote and say it's poo poo

no I read it, I just don't get it. only reason I clicked this thread was to see what the title meant :shrug: I'll leave!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

For some reason Akinator couldn't guess Doob so I added him.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

says the guy with a dgsw avatar posting in gbs

might want to look in the mirror

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lord Binky posted:

no I read it, I just don't get it. only reason I clicked this thread was to see what the title meant :shrug: I'll leave!

Please take him with you

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Doobie tweeting 4chan pics at goons is somehow strangely appropriate, I'm not sure how to put it into words. Alanis Morissette ironic? I don't know. He probably just searched for "bad frog" or something.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

>be me, broken, former alabama hotdog man

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Wafflz posted:

No thanks, I'm ok

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

TheShazbot posted:

says the guy with a dgsw avatar posting in gbs

might want to look in the mirror

hey I didn't buy it pal. This curse was forced on me

Cheap Vodka
Nov 4, 2008

COMPLETE. GLOBAL. CALIBRATION.

Wafflz posted:

>tfw no vent hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
doobie, i wanna do queer stuff with u for free while being dress in a frog costume.

• Locked thread