Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rambling Robot posted:

doobie, i wanna do queer stuff with u for free while being dress in a frog costume.

Doobie only has man sex with select doob thread superstars and their grandmothers. He's not gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

What happens when Doobie finds the rare Pepe pics or the comic it came from? :ohdear:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

What happens when Doobie finds the rare Pepe pics or the comic it came from? :ohdear:
it's okay cause you see we're the human being froggers, so any gay stuff he finds is just posting about us being satanic and gay

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CrashCat posted:

it's okay cause you see we're the human being froggers, so any gay stuff he finds is just posting about us being satanic and gay

You actually are a human being though

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

CrashCat posted:

While you are a fair weather frogger, I do like your zeal when you decide to be a good human being frogger.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's funny because because Doobie is a grown rear end man responding to trolling that usually only pisses of insecure teenagers just getting into the internet.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mange Mite posted:

You actually are a human being though
Is that a proposition? We could go get gay married in Reform and really piss them off

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

facebook jihad posted:

It's funny because because Doobie is a grown rear end man responding to trolling that usually only pisses of insecure teenagers just getting into the internet.
Eh i dunno organized e campaigns can be pretty disconcerting. 4chan has gotten in the news on several occasions for picking on some random person that did something bad in the public spotlight. The doobie saga woulda been much better without the poop touchers imo.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

ArbitraryC posted:

Eh i dunno organized e campaigns can be pretty disconcerting. 4chan has gotten in the news on several occasions for picking on some random person that did something bad in the public spotlight. The doobie saga woulda been much better without the poop touchers imo.

i hardly think there have been much poop touching, not counting the donations.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Rambling Robot posted:

i hardly think there have been much poop touching, not counting the donations.
Pretty much the Yelp page (who the gently caress in rural Alabama would even use Yelp) and Facebook reviews were the only poop touching, and I don't think they really had any effect. There were also some fake Twitters but again nobody was going to read them. Doob will insist that those were what doomed him instead of the fifty other really obvious things we kept pointing out. Never mind that his anti-frogger sprees on facebook probably made him look worse to the locals than any stupid prank reviews that were easily downvoted out of sight.

Not that it would have made a difference if they got legitimate reviews, cause the one bad one they did get gave us "lol coleslaw is cold"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I don't think Doobie's trying to claim bad froggers had any impact on him because he flat out said he closed his business because there were talks of a funeral parlour opening up a parking lot.

Though I suppose he never explained why he closed West Alabama Automotive

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Melmac posted:

I don't think Doobie's trying to claim bad froggers had any impact on him because he flat out said he closed his business because there were talks of a funeral parlour opening up a parking lot.

It's going to be a big parking lot.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
A vacant lot is more financially viable

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

8th-snype posted:

Doobie's hotdog and shame emporium is one of the best uses for the $10 I kickstarted him I could possibly imagine. Look at all the joy a semiliterate sausage festival with legs and a herd of bad posters have managed to spread through the years.

You're a backer? Then log in to kickstarter, pull up the backer-only updates, and screen cap that poo poo. There's good stuff hiding in there and it hasn't been seen in years. Plus I really want Doobiepedia to be as complete as possible. I need to be ready for the media attention following his murderous rampage.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Thanks friend! Memory lane here i cum!

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Melmac posted:

I would imagine he got little business due to his cover photo being him standing next to a giant "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED" sign.

And also the fact that people tend to go to reliable, registered, insured auto repair places instead of fly-by-night garages next to hot dog bunkers. But hey they got there oil changes...

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The Twinkie Czar posted:

You're a backer? Then log in to kickstarter, pull up the backer-only updates, and screen cap that poo poo. There's good stuff hiding in there and it hasn't been seen in years. Plus I really want Doobiepedia to be as complete as possible. I need to be ready for the media attention following his murderous rampage.

Yeah, I bet there's some neat stuff we non-backers have never seen before.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Cromulent posted:

I would imagine he got little business due to his cover photo being him standing next to a giant "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED" sign.

That and the probably $49.99 standard oil change.

Wiper fluid separate.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Melmac posted:

I'm pretty sure he's personally obsessed with how froggers ruined his business, even though his business wasn't ruined and was totally booming and only ended because of one weird trick by his landlord. Doobie strikes me as one of those good ol' boy types that think even the act of speaking bad about someone in the vacuum of a dying internet forum disrupts the universe and requires a response. To be honest, do you think he's ever received this much attention for anything before, good or bad?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If only to be a fly on the wall for a doob and jaws conversation about those goddamn froggers.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
been obsessed w/ singing weirdo queer frogger pennys on the dollar the past few days. just repeating the phrase over and over. tryin to come up with more lyrics but its a blank

sometimes its in a rage against the machine voice, sometimes its in a biggie voice

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

been obsessed w/ singing weirdo queer frogger pennys on the dollar the past few days. just repeating the phrase over and over. tryin to come up with more lyrics but its a blank

sometimes its in a rage against the machine voice, sometimes its in a biggie voice

nah should be sung to this tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldUcfI

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hustlin Floh posted:

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A MELTDOWN BOY-OS

*sounds Gibbis airhorn, attempts to slide down fire pole, gets stuck*

For a bunch of people who complain about Doob threads, they sure do like to come in here and lose their minds

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Doob is responsible for Optimus Mod StarWarsBetamax and the downfall of several poo poo mods, so I say it was worth other dummies' money.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

For a bunch of people who complain about Doob threads, they sure do like to come in here and lose their minds

the threads are dumb but the people stalking them and making a wiki are lol worthy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Melmac posted:

It's a picture of a truck about to run over a frog and his text is "Coming To a Town Near You".
:ohdear:

in particular it is an old ad for the Apple II and Atari home computer versions of Frogger

null posted:

Doobie tweeting 4chan pics at goons is somehow strangely appropriate, I'm not sure how to put it into words. Alanis Morissette ironic? I don't know. He probably just searched for "bad frog" or something.

he probably thinks 4chan and GBS are the same thing

im pleasantly surprised that channers haven't caught wind of doobie yet. i guess he's our lolcow

Lord Binky posted:

hey I didn't buy it pal. This curse was forced on me

the curse of being a dick

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

GET BEEFY

PISS BITCH

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

the threads are dumb but the people stalking them and making a wiki are lol worthy

not all froggers are goons, there are doobie threads elsewhere.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
more like simon and fagfunkel

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Rambling Robot posted:

nah bro

just

nah

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
It's true.

The Alambana Underground Queer Network (Alaqueen) bought a flower shop and some land right next to Doobie's.

At first they wanted to paint the building in the rainbow colors, but eventually they just sold it to some funeral business or whatever - on the condition that they got rid off Doobie. A fair deal if you ask me.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Rambling Robot posted:

One got linked at one point but it turned out a goon had started the thread, and not a ton of people responded, so I dunno if it really counts.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Rambling Robot posted:

It's true.

The Alambana Underground Queer Network (Alaqueen) bought a flower shop and some land right next to Doobie's.

At first they wanted to paint the building in the rainbow colors, but eventually they just sold it to some funeral business or whatever - on the condition that they got rid off Doobie. A fair deal if you ask me.

Al A'Queen

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Gays are catty and vengeful what a surprise

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

tomstuart posted:

Al A'Queen

lol. we've all heard that joke before.

there are a couple of alaqueen threads in archives, which doobie thankfully can't find without a platinum account.

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 28, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rambling Robot posted:

It's true.

found the funeral business site:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Box too long.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
Piled high.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

hmmmm those bodies dont look like they've been buried properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
is this what an alabama funeral home looks like?

• Locked thread