Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Like I would not bet on most of these guys knowing the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If I were a secret government psyop I would absolutely make sure we had proper documentation

signed on camera

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The X-man cometh posted:

Well, when are the REAL patriots going to act?

They can always join Emperor Trump's Trumpublican Guard

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Jeez the chat is hilarious

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Entropic posted:

Like I would not bet on most of these guys knowing the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Oh no they absolutely know the Constitution the problem is that they see it as inviolable and equivalent to the 10 commandments and not an experimental document that has been fiddled with and reinterpreted over 250 years of history.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Oh man has Trump weight in on these guys yet?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
https://twitter.com/CSStevensphoto/status/692817513881554944

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

why did he take a photo of his photo

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
I just got banned from the chat for laughing at how poo poo the militia was, and asking if a folded tarp would be delivered to Finicum's widow :D

Hahah gently caress these guys :D

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He seems to be a photographer. Probably just wanted to post it straight away without having to transfer it to his phone.

https://twitter.com/ColtonLochhead/status/692814999325007872

https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/692817661185519616

Lolie has issued a correction as of 22:29 on Jan 28, 2016

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mel Mudkiper posted:

dude probably has a fancy nikon or something and a cellphone with him and would rather do this than resort to a cell phone photo like a prole.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this situation doesnt seem to be attracting the best and brightest in redneck militia members, nor media coverage

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

InterFaced posted:

dude probably has a fancy nikon or something and a cellphone with him and would rather do this than resort to a cell phone photo like a prole.

It's a Canon DSLR. He took pictures with his fancy camera but he's got no way to actually transfer them to his phone without a computer.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
This chat is easy to troll, but you'll get banned if it's obvious. Just go in there and argue to the contrary and be respectful, they'll let you slide and the morons go nuts lol

Here's the link again

We're starting to get numbers, the mod team will break soon.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
https://twitter.com/DylanJDarling/status/692820111531470848

Looks like the feds want to wrap this up in time for the weekend.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hahaha,

"you have to some kind of cooperation from the judicial system"

"no we dont"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Please don't compare the YeeHawdists to Ewoks, Ewoks were actually effective in battle and didn't run away

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmbo which one of you is "Tarp Patriot"?

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Inkel posted:

This is all just a false flag by the Dildo Industrial Complex to tighten their grip over our country.

Post of the month January 2016

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Like, Comment, and subscribe for liberty

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
drat I hope David Fry has enough data left to stream the arrival of the SUV convoy.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody named Bundy is a decent human being

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

National Defense Authorization Act!!!

*ominous metal suddenly starts playing*

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

etalian posted:

Please don't compare the YeeHawdists to Ewoks, Ewoks were actually effective in battle and didn't run away

fuckin lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I wish I had a Reddit account just this once to get this chat out there because it's loaded with morons and we need to crash it haha

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

etalian posted:

*flies by on tarp-glider, dropping rocks on humvees*

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

InterFaced posted:

lmbo which one of you is "Tarp Patriot"?

:wiggle:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

*flies by on tarp-glider, dropping rocks on humvees*

You know come to think of it when the ewoks win and they hug and waddle back and forth it looks a lot like that fat looser's last dance.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't feel like taking the time to create a burner Youtube account, but someone should argue that this whole thing is a false flag done by Walmart to distract people from them closing down a shitload of stores.

Walmart killed Tarpman.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

#walmartyrs :911:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a2wEMeKJ7g

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No it was sealed because he was a huge badass who did things the loving public would not understand were needed to be done to protect us from the loving ruskies man. Reagan was just protecting a true American hero from the condemnation of an unappreciative public

Young Freud posted:

Because if he didn't seal those records, then it would be direct evidence of terrorist actions by the United States against places like Nicaragua, San Salvador, and such, since America supported some lovely loving people like the Contras and Roberto D'Aubuisson that raped and murdered nuns, assassinated bishops, and mined commercial shipping harbors all in the name to prevent the spread of Communism in the Americas.

So, even if he was telling the truth, it would be because it's hiding that he's a really awful war criminal.

Plus a lot of these imaginary Green Berets are stealing that little story from the old Mack Bolan series 'The Executioner,' where Bolan's vendetta against the Mafia attracts the respect of the government and police across America, and his reward is a superduper secret assignment where his name is changed, a new identity is forged, and he's given carte blanche to hide out in a Virginia farm and hunt down various terrorists with no limits to funding or methods. By Ronnie Reagan himself.

If it sounds familiar, a lot of these jokers probably read a handful of these growing up. And since the series expires at the end of 2015/16, we can expect to see a lot more of these jokers playacting the same thing for the foreseeable future. Oh, and they made 'audio plays' of these books as well. You can find them in any truck stop across the nation.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I saw the term WalMartyrs for the first time today. I like it.

This HAS to be used. It's just too perfect.

I can just imagine some rear end in a top hat with a Steam account full of Tom Clancy and Modern Warfare games (and nothing but) spitting out a ho-ho, heaving themselves out of their chair, and waddling to their camo-ridden closet while screaming a request to their mom to borrow the Impala because 'he needs to be a hero.'

red19fire posted:

Never change, you fuckers. I love that none of these idiots batted an eye when Bush was using executive orders to do whatever he wanted. Now that a black guy is in office, suddenly they have major problems with the way the government works. Coincidentally 2/3 of these groups did not exist in 2007.

Also, I'm already hankering for the next 'peaceful' occupation by these patriots. There is going to be truckloads of dildo deliveries as they plead on youtube to be taken seriously.

I like how Obama has avoided Lame Duck Syndrome and has done a ton of stuff in the latter days of his presidency, simply to spite these stupid assholes.

theultimo posted:

Fry wants assurances that he can go back to Ohio and his job of dental assistant.

:laugh:

Are we sure this isn't a Jace Connors kind of prank?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so do these crazy people support emperor trump

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

InterFaced posted:

You know come to think of it when the ewoks win and they hug and waddle back and forth it looks a lot like that fat looser's last dance.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

The dude literally called Rand Paul a statist earlier so who knows

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FuhrerHat posted:

The people in the youtube chats seem to generally, but I think mostly just because they think he's a fellow racist.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Gotta love how idiot boy BJ Soper is invoking Rosa Parks and MLK in his "call to arms" and totally neglecting to mention that Rosa Parks and MLK were arrested and spent time in jail.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Can't wait for the FBI to go in there unhindered, with fatty giving up and coming quietly as a lamb once he's got a gun in his face. The rest will follow suit and go home to their shattered lives. And just out the back, where no one had been paying attention, a retired navy seal will be found drowned in a 55 gallon drum of lube after he couldn't properly control his parachute landing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Dear Bj Soper, I think maybe if anyone wanted to join you guys they might have done it sometime in the last month. Have you considered the fact that you're a delusional tool?