Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
My favorite part of "Special Peoples Court" had to be the sentencing. Wendy was told to decide between "Special Peoples Court Gas Chamber" or lose his Flat Ronnie, but she picked both! I was crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I Guess as long as Howard doesnt force feed him Jack Daniels he will probably be ok.
Is he still married to Amanda?

God drat that on air meltdown was something else.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Hair plugs, botox, makeup, overly whitened teeth, dyed beard. What a hideously vain individual.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

What a hideously vain individual.

He deserves that vain wife of his.

Is that a weave in back, too?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Hair plugs, botox, makeup, overly whitened teeth, dyed beard. What a hideously vain individual.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh he's an entertainer and on tv/social media a lot. I don't think all that stuff you listed is as bad as you make it sound, it just goes with the territory of his profession. I would think most staff there at his age would have most of that stuff too.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

beep by grandpa posted:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh he's an entertainer and on tv/social media a lot. I don't think all that stuff you listed is as bad as you make it sound, it just goes with the territory of his profession. I would think most staff there at his age would have most of that stuff too.

He's on TV approximately 0% of the time now. He was only ever on HowardTV before and his profession in entertainment requires him to perform in dank, barely lit comedy clubs.

You're witnessing vanity, nothing more. His forehead doesn't have a loving wrinkle in it, do you know how many 40-something standups care whether the audience can see wrinkles in their foreheads? I'm betting the answer is 1.

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007
Special People's Court was great, but my personal favorite moment of the show was the fact that Jeff the Drunk forgot to turn his periscope off before beating off to "some hot chick" and the revelation that his dead arm is somehow used in the process.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Just thinking back on it, the stuff we got on Wednesday would be my winning formula for the perfect show. No guest, a quick check-in with some random wack packers, a fun game that's not too tied down to a premise so that spontaneous poo poo can happen, and a comedian sitting in during the news. The no guest part would be hard to swing, but I wish they'd go back to doing sit-ins at the end of the show, when you can definitely tell Howard's energy is waning and he needs another person to bolster his interest.

It seems these days if a comedian wants to be on the show, they'd have to be big enough draw to justify booking as the main guest. But yesterday with Kyle Dunnigan showed that even the lesser known comedians can be great, especially in the low-stakes environment of just hanging out and riffing on current events. Hell, just let on some of the great, B-level comedians who already show up for the Wrap Up Show. God knows putting them on the current, neutered version of WUS is a waste of everyone's time and talents.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Crotch Bat posted:

Are you talking about Sal or Howard?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Started to eat breakfast while listening to this. Bad idea, had to stop. :barf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELacWN5aw2A

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
When Wendy said she was "half retard, half human" I nearly lost it!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I was listening to some more ETM, and then some really creepy drop played. It was "Get the poison out of your system, Raven", which I googled and traced back to this work-relevant (for me) video (which I'm sure you've all seen, but it's new to me, and I love finding new stuff! :toot:) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkrVhk233s

EDIT: Jesus christ, I knew it was bad, but MAN, David Arquette is such a loving goon :psyduck:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 29, 2016

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Oh man Get The Poison Out is classic. We still use that at work all the time.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

And the clip I posted didn't even have the quote :smith: Man, what the hell is with me and links lately? I'm like Jonah Falcon but without the length.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

And the clip I posted didn't even have the quote :smith: Man, what the hell is with me and links lately? I'm like Jonah Falcon but without the length.

Could you tell us your favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Could you tell us your favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly?

Quickly, Eric the Sand Monster, I've got a lot of stuff that I've got to get to, and don't really have time for your call right now. Do you have anything at all that's interesting to say, or is this just another plug for forums.somethingawful.com?!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Quickly, Eric the Sand Monster, I've got a lot of stuff that I've got to get to, and don't really have time for your call right now. Do you have anything at all that's interesting to say, or is this just another plug for forums.somethingawful.com?!

Why does it always have to be "quickly" ?!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Why does it always have to be "quickly" ?!

UUUUUGGGGHHHHH, oh my god, you're unbelievable, you know that? I should just hang up on you. We're done, we're through. I'm just sick of this whole thing. Have a nice life, I'm sorry this didn't work out, but we can't work together, because you don't seem to get the forums, ok? No hard feelings, I like you, but... it's too much.

Robin, what is he saying?

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Jose Oquendo posted:

I remember when that happened I was laughing so hard on the train I was almost crying. People were looking at me like I was unbalanced.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

UUUUUGGGGHHHHH, oh my god, you're unbelievable, you know that? I should just hang up on you. We're done, we're through. I'm just sick of this whole thing. Have a nice life, I'm sorry this didn't work out, but we can't work together, because you don't seem to get the forums, ok? No hard feelings, I like you, but... it's too much.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH coffee up my rear end did nothing to my cancer HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH coffee up my rear end did nothing to my cancer HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Howard: Pfffffftttt... really? Java up his rear end? Who would put Java up their rear end?
Fred: Coffee.
Howard: What's that, Fred?
Fred: I think she said Coffee, not Java.
Artie: 'New' Gravity.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Just the girth then?

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

I'm club-fuckin-footed ya asswipe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Caper posted:

I'm club-fuckin-footed ya as

CATCH YOU LATER, ERIC!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Caper posted:

I'm club-fuckin-footed ya asswipe

Thanks, Eric.

See ya later, buddy.

That's great, BYE.

Take that club foot and shove it up your rear end.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I remember when that happened I was laughing so hard on the train I was almost crying. People were looking at me like I was unbalanced.

The Sybian creep/Little Lupe meet up was one of the shows great anticlimactic moments, but the buildup was awesome.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Started to eat breakfast while listening to this. Bad idea, had to stop. :barf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELacWN5aw2A

Eric is scum in about ten different ways.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I have 21 episodes of the Black On Black show I wouldn't mind sharing with you cats. Hilarity. If it's :filez: I won't, but...you can't find it online anymore for download!

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Crackhead Bob passed away and that really bums me out, he was always very funny. Here's my favorite clip of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ml4Q8wR5FU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

No more tikki-tie mein. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6FHod4Nt8

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Feb 1, 2016

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

RIP Crackhead Kirk Douglas :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2d3d76RGes

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Riosan posted:

Crackhead Bob passed away and that really bums me out, he was always very funny. Here's my favorite clip of him.

Yeah, that's my favorite one, too. Dah! I dink dough!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I'm tungery!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Riosan posted:

Crackhead Bob was something else. Apparently he was a real angry, violent rear end in a top hat before he stroked out.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

prefect posted:

Crackhead Bob was something else. Apparently he was a real angry, violent rear end in a top hat before he stroked out.

Reminds me of this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102768/

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The next few years are just going to be wack packers dying off, aren't they?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Jeff the Drunk and Miss Howard Stern are the ones I'm betting are next

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Jeff the Drunk and Miss Howard Stern are the ones I'm betting are next

I still think that HPE won't make it out of 2016, but then again, I didn't think he'd make it out of 2015, and welp.

Also, what's going on with Ms Howard Stern?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Anybody know when Crackhead Bob was last on the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MrMidnight posted:

Anybody know when Crackhead Bob was last on the show?

He moved to Texas some years ago, but I know he had quit doing the show a bit before that, because he didn't want to look gay in Sal/Richard calls or bits.