Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Raku posted:

Caro had a billion times more guts than these pussies, don't lump that noble but deluded goon in with these cowards

Seriously. Caro was severely mentally ill and needed massive professional help, but he had sack enough to go actually fight in two rebellions and it led to his death. These fat fucks are too scared to walk out and say they're failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
when they piss off native americans that have suffered worse with your sovereign bullshit, you know you done hosed up

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2016/01/oldest_living_member_of_burns.html

theultimo has issued a correction as of 01:45 on Jan 29, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Raku posted:

Caro had a billion times more guts than these pussies, don't lump that noble but deluded goon in with these cowards

Yes, Caro was gloriously insane and met an appropriately grimdark end. These chucklefucks broke the moment it seemed their snack supply might be impeded and do nothing but whine. Tarpman was the closest they had to anyone of his caliber, and even that was a pale imitation.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Kev: America deserves better than Trump

Kev continues to be vaguely sane

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Seriously. Caro was severely mentally ill and needed massive professional help, but he had sack enough to go actually fight in two rebellions and it led to his death. These fat fucks are too scared to walk out and say they're failures.
They're scared of a widdle bit of prison time. In Fry's case he probably wouldn't have gotten much if at all up until this point. He barely has anything to lose, he's that much of a loser. Say he gets 5 years, it's not like he's going to miss anything.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So these guys are anti trump?

Wow.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

so is this bird refuge a thing i can go visit? will they teach me the secrets of birding?? it sounds pretty cool actually

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mr. Nice! posted:

what about the guy who bull rushed the cops and got shot to death?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Microwaves Mom posted:

So these guys are anti trump?

Wow.

A lot are actually, because of his Hillary connection.

Kev is a weird case, I haven't really figured him out yet. I dunno how he fits into things.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lutha Mahtin posted:

so is this bird refuge a thing i can go visit? will they teach me the secrets of birding?? it sounds pretty cool actually

I guarantee this is the most business they've ever had. Sadly its not what they want.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

A lot are actually, because of his Hillary connection.

Kev is a weird case, I haven't really figured him out yet. I dunno how he fits into things.

I too am nervous of his hillary connection, but he beats her.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Cowman posted:

did they honestly think that they could take over a government institution and then not get in any trouble?

not only that, they think it's self-evident that the federal government is illegitimate, and are genuinely disappointed that people far and wide didn't take up arms and start murdering federal agents

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Microwaves Mom posted:

I too am nervous of his hillary connection, but he beats her.

Kev just said he doesn't like any candidate and he's voting for Mickey Mouse, and that I can agree with

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/MarkBakerRG/status/692857391587536896

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/HGTomato/status/692847665541820416

welp your hosed

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Charliegrs posted:

David Fry is like the Caro of white militiamen. Or maybe he really is Caro.

ive thought this too....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NO

TRUE

SCOTSMAN

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Lutha Mahtin posted:

not only can you visit, you can also see some extremely cool birds like this fuckin one

also probably other ones maybe

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Fry probably won't leave because this is the closest he's been to having friends.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Novo posted:

not only that, they think it's self-evident that the federal government is illegitimate, and are genuinely disappointed that people far and wide didn't take up arms and start murdering federal agents

That's the insanity. Not one of them will have their minds changed or learn anything after this. They will just keep going and doing the same poo poo.

And the dildo factory owners just laugh all the way to the bank.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Cygni posted:

not only can you visit, you can also see some extremely cool birds like this fuckin one

also probably other ones maybe

hell yeah, skip portland and check out some birbs instead

e: those are some drat cute little birds :3:

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
What the hell happened to the DefendYourBase youtube account?

He pulled all of his videos? And what's that network crap?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FuhrerHat posted:

ive thought this too....

Also caro's name was kevin patrick Dawes. If you wanna know what he's up to check out the esquire article about him or his FBI missing person's page.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bar Crow posted:

Fry probably won't leave because this is the closest he's been to having friends.

Too bad his network of patriots just decided he isn't a patriot because he was doing what they said all patriots should do.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bar Crow posted:

Wait till he meets the Aryan Brotherhood.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bar Crow posted:

aww its like when summer camp is over and your parents come to pick you up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Man Whore posted:

yeah that tends to happen when you break the law. Police usually arrest you.

Especially when armed insurrection is one of the charges

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

autoaim.cfg posted:

What the hell happened to the DefendYourBase youtube account?

He pulled all of his videos? And what's that network crap?

I think I can still see his old videos. See hasn't live streamed anything since this morning.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also caro's name was kevin patrick Dawes. If you wanna know what he's up to check out the esquire article about him or his FBI missing person's page.

his name was kevin patrick Dawes
his NAME was kevin patrick Dawes!!!
HIS NAME WAS kevin patrick Dawes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

Wait till he meets the Aryan Brotherhood.

unless he gets swole quick the brotherhood won't give two shits about him

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Can confirm that the bird refuge is cool and good when not full of terrorists. If you're into hotsprings and off-trail hiking there's lots of that too.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/projects/28054-Ammon-Bundy---Legal-Defense-Fund

:lol:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
please tell me Dindudavid is gonna off himself

that would be the best ending

yes I'm wishing for a man's death don't judge me

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

All part of his master plan.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

unless he gets swole quick the brotherhood won't give two shits about him
He'd be under their protection. Next time he's streaming it's going to look a lot like that Richard Speck video.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
someone needs to write a bot so we can threaten these retards youtube chat 24/7 with neoblacksherman

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
https://youtu.be/7mflD2me3vA

says it started streaming an hour ago and looks live (but it's old footage) and when you click on DefendYourBase from there, it goes to... I dunno what... an emptied out DYB channel?

Edit: I've apparently become too old to understand technology, but how can you have a live stream going on with old footage? Is this just rebroadcasting yesterdays poo poo? Cause that horse with a flag just rode by the horizon again.

Edit 2: And as David said on camera they've got 300 viewers (last night) the channel owner (DefendYourBase) said 100 viewers in chat right afterwards. Is that moron rebroadcasting his own material from last night and sitting in chat right now?

Edit 3: Disregard me. I'm a complete loving idiot. But in my defense, it's 03:30 AM over here. Goodnight sweet princes, I'm apparently too dumb now to stay awake any longer. :tipshat:

autoaim.cfg has issued a correction as of 02:29 on Jan 29, 2016

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

e:fake

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7QleY0CgbdSAAu5qXL-uNQ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/DefendYourBase/videos

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Chuck is the best he's just as good as John Spartan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

NO

TRUE

SCOTSMAN

Hahaha 'tactical retreat'. Does he mean the all the matching dribbles of poo poo leading to burned rubber streaks leading out of the compound once Ammon was captured? I don't think Washington was ever captured by the British, and his army actually fought and won some battles, most notably Trenton, one of the boldest moves in military history. But of course welfare queens screaming into youtube channels can't grasp this vital difference.

He's the coward that lasted longer than any of the other cowards, of course they disowned him. His continued occupation shames their inadequacy.