Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
A patriot and his tarp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
these fuckin hick HAM operators lol

I feel like I'm listening to a Turner Diaries audiobook

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Philthy posted:

How in the world did this guy ever get allowed to take care of kids. He even said it was his primary source of income. What the christ.

Stupid enough to get shot by the feds, but clever enough to project an image of a wholesome god-fearing country life with strong family, blahblahfarrrt

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The part about how he was shot because he was reaching for a loaded gun to kill cops is buried in literally the last sentence in the second-to-last section in the CNN article.

Liberal media.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

ThePeavstenator posted:

These are federal agents. They have things like a screening process, training, and performing investigations. Things you probably don't see at your average police department.

Federal Agents need even less reason to kill you than a local police officer. Look up "Force Continuum" and how it relates to federal officers and the military as well as local police. Don't gently caress with Feds.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

theres ppl on the ham radio stream yelling "oink-oink"

shits hilarious

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
:siren:DORNER MENTION:siren:

e- holy poo poo someone plz edit tarpman into dornermemorial.jpg

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Tace Vim posted:

theres ppl on the ham radio stream yelling "oink-oink"

shits hilarious

the NTA stream?

yea that's it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Stupid enough to get shot by the feds, but clever enough to project an image of a wholesome god-fearing country life with strong family, blahblahfarrrt

If he was really smart, he would have paid his loving BLM fees to keep up the cover of being an upstanding citizen and not go out here to protest.

Fucker got greedy over $3000 and now he's in a body bag.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

holy poo poo these people are insane on this HAM radio

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Young Freud posted:

If he was really smart, he would have paid his loving BLM fees to keep up the cover of being an upstanding citizen and not go out here to protest.

Fucker got greedy over $3000 and now he's in a body bag.

But he'd have to take in three more abuse degenerate foster children to make enough money. What's a patriot to do!?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't think his ranch is going to survive since I doubt his slaves are going to be given back after this.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm glad this ended in bloodshed. Also I bet it's gonna come out in a couple weeks that tarpman diddled those foster kids.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Random Number posted:

I'm glad this ended in bloodshed. Also I bet it's gonna come out in a couple weeks that tarpman diddled those foster kids.

Maybe or some of his grown foster sons will come forward and talk about him being a horrible slavedriver and how he tortured them, like sleep in a barn in underwear during winter, as a matter of discipline.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I made a petition

https://www.change.org/p/we-the-people-jan-26th-national-tarp-day

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Random Number posted:

I was thinking the same thing. He had adopted kids is so he could live off the allowance the government gave him for doing so. That's suspicious on its own.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

system protocol posted:

Federal Agents need even less reason to kill you than a local police officer. Look up "Force Continuum" and how it relates to federal officers and the military as well as local police. Don't gently caress with Feds.

I'm okay with this because Feds are a surgical knife when it comes to who they arrest/investigate/kill while in comparison local police forces are wood chippers.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ThePeavstenator posted:

I'm okay with this because Feds are a surgical knife when it comes to who they arrest/investigate/kill while in comparison local police forces are wood chippers.

FBI agents also have higher physical and mental standards than your local joe dirt PD.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

ThePeavstenator posted:

No poo poo that FBI agent shot him in the dome as he was shifting/stumbling in deep snow :stare:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
loving Kevin just called an FBI negotiator to report Pete Santilli for attempted murder hahaha

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

VikingSkull posted:

:siren:DORNER MENTION:siren:

I'm a fan of the less mainstream Dorner memorials, personally.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
loooool

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The dornermemorial.jpg text for tarpman could be "... And I'll hold down the fort."

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

loving Kevin just called an FBI negotiator to report Pete Santilli for attempted murder hahaha

yeah this is p cool

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
dude just sits there vaping, calling feds and monitoring HAM radio

he's the real Patriot

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I know Pete's a shithead but what else has he done to warrant the arrest

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

I hate yankees posted:

No poo poo that FBI agent shot him in the dome as he was shifting/stumbling in deep snow :stare:
Yeah, stumbling in the snow gives you legal immunity after you run your truck into a law enforcement agent then jump out of the vehicle and reach for a gun. Doesn't anyone read the constitution these days?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

I hate yankees posted:

Nah, it was the local police that done him.

From the FBI thing below

quote:

OSP troopers utilized deadly force due to their proximity to LaVoy Finicum as the situation unfolded

Yermaw Zahoor has issued a correction as of 07:12 on Jan 29, 2016

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cowman posted:

I know Pete's a shithead but what else has he done to warrant the arrest

allegedly giving Kevin's address to nefarious walmartyrs

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
https://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-...wildlife-refuge

Portland FBI's Special Agent in Charge on that video.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

This was state police but I'm pretty sure the aerial camera was the FBI's.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

kev's "self-employed" which I'm assuming just means his streaming and he somehow makes enough money off of it to survive. That or his wife makes the money. Either way it's impressive that he's able to just sit around streaming HAM radios and stuff all day

AxeBreaker
Jan 1, 2005
Who fucking cares?

ThePeavstenator posted:

This was state police but I'm pretty sure the aerial camera was the FBI's.

Yeah, the Fed's showed a bit more restraint, considering the circumstances.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
livin the dream

he's easily three tiers up the troll ladder than us

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

AxeBreaker posted:

Yeah, the Fed's showed a bit more restraint, considering the circumstances.

The amount of restraint that has been shown by all levels of law enforcement throughout this whole clusterfuck is highly commendable. Even if it does end with more deaths, there can be no credible claims that the militia weren't given every opportunity to end it peacefully.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Moon Potato posted:

Yeah, stumbling in the snow gives you legal immunity after you run your truck into a law enforcement agent then jump out of the vehicle and reach for a gun. Doesn't anyone read the constitution these days?

I was talking about the person who shot him, not the dumb Midwestern redneck clearly reaching for a gun

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

I hate yankees posted:

I was talking about the person who shot him, not the dumb Midwestern redneck clearly reaching for a gun
Got it. Sorry, it wasn't clear from context and you have some weird poo poo going on in your username/avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

i wonder if the OSP dude who shot him was trudging back from having taken a poo poo in the trees. big couple of minutes for that guy.