Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Moist von Lipwig posted:

congrats nerd

now start lifting weights

yes lift a weight, i have gone from bench 5x5x50lbs up to 5x5x95lb dumbells in each hand now and from 1 set of 2 pullups 5 sets of 5 pullups in the last year or so and nothing has changed the shape of my body to be less flabby more than the weights. some diet changes helped too but once you have a reasonable diet you can really make some changes with a weight.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

missing sound and most importantly some dubstep music

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

great, those assholes needed another martyr

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

whats in it for me?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Radio Paranoia posted:

whats in it for me?

you get to gently caress a robot

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

your laundry service is a pos

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Silver Alicorn posted:

your laundry service is a pos
mods initiate pos-clean.com

wait, no-

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

haaah

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

it's so hot out here!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kenny Logins posted:

for the next time coffee chat is brewing

http://i.imgur.com/CqEcWgA.gifv

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzZlFbOcgY

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

great, those assholes needed another martyr

the police not doing anything about them just emboldens them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

kwinkles posted:

yes lift a weight, i have gone from bench 5x5x50lbs up to 5x5x95lb dumbells in each hand now and from 1 set of 2 pullups 5 sets of 5 pullups in the last year or so and nothing has changed the shape of my body to be less flabby more than the weights. some diet changes helped too but once you have a reasonable diet you can really make some changes with a weight.

https://vine.co/v/iiltDEF5jg9

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

they should have sent in a seal team while everyone was still at the compound and shot the bunch of them. the cognitive dissonance of anti-governmentalism existing simultaneously alongside 'SUPPORT ARE TROOPS'ism and in particular the fevered masturbation over special forces soldiers would have caused the right to implode

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

they should have sent in a seal team while everyone was still at the compound and shot the bunch of them. the cognitive dissonance of anti-governmentalism existing simultaneously alongside 'SUPPORT ARE TROOPS'ism and in particular the fevered masturbation over special forces soldiers would have caused the right to implode

if youre a CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFF you have to DEFEAT THOSE MEDDLING FEDS BY UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION and also let me use public resources to make money

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

the police not doing anything about them just emboldens them

they should have rounded them all up within the first few days but its going to be real easy to use that video to support the "man executed" narrative

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
hey look they made a game about you're postign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ-b9mO2XuE

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
straight up killing militia idiots got them to quiet the gently caress down in the 90s

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

they should have rounded them all up within the first few days but its going to be real easy to use that video to support the "man executed" narrative

yeah, it's ridiculous that it took so long

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
:yoshi:FRIDAY MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS:yoshi:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

fishmech posted:

straight up killing militia idiots got them to quiet the gently caress down in the 90s

it also killed a lot of innocent people at waco and triggered the oklahoma city bombing

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

fishmech posted:

no, it really didn't

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i thought that even from the plane it looked like the guy put his hands up, then turned around and started fumbling with something in the front of his jacket, and was shot. when you are a known-to-be-armed insane militia leader, and you have like ten cops pointing guns at you, you shouldn't really turn your back to them and reach into your coat.

why did they cover up the airplane info i wonder? it's not like the altitude or airspeed are national secrets

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Moist von Lipwig posted:

it also killed a lot of innocent people at waco and triggered the oklahoma city bombing

waco morons killed themselves and their hostages, don't believe militaman conspiracy theories

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

they did find a loaded pistol on him but the tinfoil hat ppl will say it was planted
anyways

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Improbable Lobster posted:

:yoshi:FRIDAY MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS:yoshi:

:v::coffee:

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom

Sagebrush posted:

i thought that even from the plane it looked like the guy put his hands up, then turned around and started fumbling with something in the front of his jacket, and was shot. when you are a known-to-be-armed insane militia leader, and you have like ten cops pointing guns at you, you shouldn't really turn your back to them and reach into your coat.

why did they cover up the airplane info i wonder? it's not like the altitude or airspeed are national secrets

could've contained gps coordinates (not that sensitive either) and would likely have had plane registration - it could be an unmarked plane? not that anyone would be surprised or even care really, but it'd make the plane a lot less useful for surveillance i guess? people would recognise it etc etc

+ if the airspeed was higher than the posted speed limit (it'd probably have to be) then militiamen would probably claim the dude was ~just shot for speeding~ or some horseshit lol

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Trig Discipline posted:

yo thanks for this, i have been melting many a cheese over the past few days and it rules

i was gonna try it but i still cant find a place that sells sodium citrate

and before eveyrone says amazon, there's no way i need a 2lbs bag of sodium citrate

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdDuHxwD5R4

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jah bless

lol

can someone add it to the list

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Sniep posted:

and before eveyrone says amazon, there's no way i need a 2lbs bag of sodium citrate

Home brewing suppliers

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Sagebrush posted:

i've noticed that whenever they show "smartbomb footage" on tv they do the same thing

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

keyboard vomit posted:

Home brewing suppliers

neat. ill have to see if i can find one in the area, they have to have them i mean it is denver and beer is big here, so i presume there has to be shops for it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sniep posted:

try looking under "sour salt", which is a more popular name for it

might be available anywhere that caters to food canning too. perhaps health food stores

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

life hack: add ammonium chloride to cheese, make millions selling it to Mongols

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Guardians of the Galaxy II Celestials designs looking loving great

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

CSB videos are rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Kenny Logins posted:

try looking under "sour salt", which is a more popular name for it

might be available anywhere that caters to food canning too. perhaps health food stores

i've tried, no luck so far but ill give hte brewing store idea a shot

ive tried everything from whole foods to natural grocers (they have a poo poo ton of chems in the 'vitamin cottage' half of the store, like walls and walls of bottles of poo poo, but nothin) then mall stores like william-sonoma (wouldnt they carry molecular gastronomy poo poo? seems like their gig)

i am looking at some home brew places near me and neither claim to carry sodium citrate tho so i will just forget about it

• Locked thread