Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaragoh
Nov 27, 2004

Mournful tits. She has mournful tits. They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Dean I'm going to turn around now and you'd better be on fire. You're standing there in flames and the only person who can put you out is me! Because that is the only conceivable reason that you would wake me up like this!

One of the lesser known ones, not as witty but by god the rage in that line alone is how I feel being woken up for no reason.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

"Ok, I'm just going to throw this out there. What if it is Zeus? The actual god Zeus? All pissed off because nobody cares about Zeus any more?"

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
"You can't yell at us for following orders."

"Or kill us for following orders!"

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Well, Hank, what's it like to be a liar. Huh? You like being a liar with pants constantly on fire?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Omnomnomnivore posted:

Well, Hank, what's it like to be a liar. Huh? You like being a liar with pants constantly on fire?

Hank, if there was ever a time in your life I needed you not to be Hank, it's now.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Hank, if there was ever a time in your life I needed you not to be Hank, it's now.

Alright fine, crybaby. Just tie him up and, maybe I guess gag him. But at the first sign of trouble I want you to at least break both his knees.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
You're not a very good liar, are you, Dean?

E: With guys, Mike.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Told you I'd kill for one of these.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

RandallODim posted:

Told you I'd kill for one of these.

And if he were telling the truth, that would be better?!?!

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Jaragoh posted:

Mournful tits. She has mournful tits. They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra.

They're, like, the Notebook sad!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It's just a little boy *sniff sniff* with a tummy ache

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Eat the pennies

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Be a man, and DRINK IT!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
That boy's going to see a man die today and if he doesn't want it to be his father he's going to have to pull that trigger.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Jaragoh posted:

Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. drat, she has gloomy tits!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

That boy's going to see a man die today and if he doesn't want it to be his father he's going to have to pull that trigger.

Dean, I remember when the Action Man would wake me up with a gun pointed at my head. He'd just hold it there and pull the trigger. I'd hear the click really loud because it was right against my forehead.

"So it echoes."

Right, it sounded like he snapped one of my teeth out. Click. And then he'd go "Not today, Rusty, not today."

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

"As usual, your detective skills are impeccable, Samson. You have succeeded in exposing my sinister plan to lock myself in a dungeon, chained to an albino."

Oh my god there are so many good lines.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Golden Goat posted:

Seriously. It's masterfully written and really worth the wait.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

It’s as I always say, hopelessness is the greatest aphrodisiac… in Űnderland.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden Goat posted:

"As usual, your detective skills are impeccable, Samson. You have succeeded in exposing my sinister plan to lock myself in a dungeon, chained to an albino."

Where did you guys go, super crazy no way school?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Ohhhh Tiger bomb

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

That dime-store Doctor Doom?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:buddy: How would you do it?

:clint: You're asleep, quick jerk of the neck, never feel a thing.

:buddy: You've thought about this.

:clint: Yes I have.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Slugworth posted:

Looks like you've got a little herpes on there. You been kissing your wife's rear end?... After I put herpes in there?'

It's "herpee", not herpes, which is what makes that line so funny

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Cojawfee posted:

That baby's gonna kick like a virgin so you have to re-level quick.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

The best visual gag is in The Revenge Society when Limb is about to activate the ORB. The fast cuts to everyone's panicking face while Rusty just looks irritated is brilliant.

E: Holy poo poo I never noticed the shoe before.

TK-42-1 fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 29, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

TK-42-1 posted:

The best visual gag is in The Revenge Society when Limb is about to activate the ORB. The fast cuts to everyone's panicking face while Rusty just looks irritated is brilliant.

One of the astrobase art directors posts or used to post here. He did a lot of work with Rusty and specifically aimed to make him always look as bored as possible if whatever was happening didn't directly involve him.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The looker here is Lady Nightshade. Her skills are obvious. But hands off, gentlemen, she's spoken for!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
At least you didn't have to watch his conjugal visit with a shoe.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
He simply refused to attend when I told him it was a magic gathering.
Yes! I find those trading card games very confusing.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Why did I have to be the tumor?

Because that is what you are to me!

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
So, what's it like being, uh...

A Dean?

Yeah, a Dean. That must suck.

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lesson number one: Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them. Get up, drat you!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Hot dolphin!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fspades posted:

Lesson number one: Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them. Get up, drat you!

You mean, le vampyr? Nosferatu? Undead. Not technically a woman in that regard, so you got no beef there. Also, fictitious.

DO NOT EAT THAT, IT'S C4!

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

:hehe: Oh, if that suit could talk.

:stonk: "It would say Kill me, I am a hideous monster."

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

BETTER dolphin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Samson! What's this namby pamby feel bad about good wetwork bullshit?!