Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ChickenWing posted:

More original than just repeating "lol skin flaps" over and over again like he tends to

why change what works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

why change what works

Because you've been around long enough to know you have to mix it up to keep them guessing. Being an upper tier rear end in a top hat and generally unkind human being on the internet is more like jazz than death metal

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

why change what works

yes because a funny thing is definitely equally funny the millionth time

e: i just linked all of reddit instead

ChickenWing fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jan 29, 2016

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Calling that original is kind of a stretch.

lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

you're actually upset im not putting more effort into insulting the silly putty man lmbo

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

you're actually upset lmbo

im v upset

you're tearing me apart deadtear

you're going down a path i can't follow

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
quote my edit not the original ty and godbless

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Come now, let us end this destructive conflict and get back to discussing whether space triangles or space piles-of-poop are the one true spaceship shape.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah screamingllama isn't actually an elaborate troll he's just really really bad

I'm not the one hurting for content.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

:3:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm not the one hurting for content.

Beyond comprehension.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I was unaware that chaining level _'s in highsec was content.

Have I been missing out in the rich and interesting stories driven by NPC interaction in eve onliahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

quote my edit not the original ty and godbless

:effort:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You fuckwit, I never even said I was doing missions; that's your bullshit assumption. All I said was it doesn't concern you if pubbies are abusing missions and you need to stop whining about all the isk made in highsec. Not everyone has to be a nullbear.

I'm doing pvp instead of shambling around in a zombie alliance groaning about the gud fites it used to have.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 29, 2016

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:justpost:?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

ScreamingLlama posted:

You fuckwit, I never even said I was doing missions. That's your bullshit assumption.

:tbear:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I feel like posting "You seem awfully mad friend" but I'm not sure if it's cliche or not.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

I feel like posting "You seem awfully mad friend" but I'm not sure if it's cliche or not.

I don't know, is it?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Rhymenoserous posted:

sometimes its okay

to post a cliche

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rhymenoserous posted:

I just realized that in an abstract way, topgoon still lives. Here we are, taking a dump on a pubbie.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

CommonShore posted:

I just realized that in an abstract way, topgoon still lives. Here we are, taking a dump on a pubbie.

topgoon forum hotdrop squad

in memory of homeland defense

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

powers posted:

Could someone from CD do a political primer on the southwest and southeast of eve please? I'm trying to figure out where to go be annoying and kill cynos. I need to play video games again. The most annoying stuff that sticks out will be my choice.

The southern half of Eve is much like the last two pages of this thread: A bunch of faggots having slapfights of no real consequence.

The Southeast is almost exclusively populated by Russian renters who will try to kill you if they can, and logoffski if they think they can't.

The Southwest used to be DarknessDot, but they've been recently run out by N3+PL, and replaced by what I call the Coalition of Faux Newbies: Pandemic Horde, Brave Collective, and Northern Army. You won't find many cynos to kill, but you'll find lots of twits in frigates to murder. Bring something with ECCM.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

ullerrm posted:

The southern half of Eve is much like the last two pages of this thread: A bunch of faggots having slapfights of no real consequence.

:drat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

I was unaware that chaining level _'s in highsec was content.

Have I been missing out in the rich and interesting stories driven by NPC interaction in eve onliahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he's a miner, not a mission runner. He whines about code too much

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:eyepop:

Link your kb and let us be the judge of that

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

crew posted:

:eyepop:

Link your kb and let us be the judge of that

https://zkillboard.com/character/95454030/

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

ScreamingLlama posted:

You fuckwit, I never even said I was doing missions; that's your bullshit assumption. All I said was it doesn't concern you if pubbies are abusing missions and you need to stop whining about all the isk made in highsec. Not everyone has to be a nullbear.

I'm doing pvp instead of shambling around in a zombie alliance groaning about the gud fites it used to have.

No instead you're trying to suicide gank the suicide gankers in CODE to defend a bunch of mining bots. :downsbravo:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:drat:

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

ullerrm posted:

The Southeast is almost exclusively populated by Russian renters who will try to kill you if they can, and logoffski if they think they can't.

The Southwest used to be DarknessDot, but they've been recently run out by N3+PL, and replaced by what I call the Coalition of Faux Newbies: Pandemic Horde, Brave Collective, and Northern Army. You won't find many cynos to kill, but you'll find lots of twits in frigates to murder. Bring something with ECCM.

Be aware, if you lose anything more than a rookie ship (and probably even then), you will end up as subject of at least three different posts (and two videos) on Reddit (due the absolute lack of interesting fights happening as of late) that will let the world know how bad Goons are and that the newbies good guys are winning. Don't ruin our ISK efficiency for us, Powers! :ohdear:

:master:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
When I joined eve I spent about an hour in high sec before moving out to Syndicate with goonfleet. I'm pretty sure the "newbies need high sec missions" excuse is utter dross.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

frozenphil posted:

When I joined eve I spent about an hour in high sec before moving out to Syndicate with goonfleet. I'm pretty sure the "newbies need high sec missions" excuse is utter dross.

The problem is that the average new player doesn't have the support of an established group to start with, and pretty generally doesn't know their rear end from their elbow in regards to options. Hisec is a good pubbie gestation pool, as it gives you something to do and a safe space to consider your options.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wESpXvwHloc

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/51687844/

Am I fitting this wrong for solo roam? Or it should be fitted with cloak?

I'm not very experienced in solo pvp, but I felt ashamed about BoneyTooth presented me sabres and I've got no time to lose them.

Made a stupid thing and attacked obvious hull tanked nereus, made it to 50% structure and his friends came in.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

holy poo poo, I mean we joke about "Who cares about killboards" but that's just awful.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
peep the sicknasty other hyperion loss(es?)

not the one with the rack of bulkheads, the one with the full rack of shield extenders and some stabs

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I'm just amused that this person has lost almost as many ships as I have over my entire eve career while racking up a grand kill count of 14, then telling me "At least I'm getting content."

I'm pretty sure I can log in this afternoon and get more quality content with a few jabber PM's to select folks.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

peep the sicknasty other hyperion loss(es?)

not the one with the rack of bulkheads, the one with the full rack of shield extenders and some stabs

I, for one, welcome our new anti-ganker overlords and their warp core stabbed, dual tanked, cap stable battleships and battle cruisers, rife with undersized plates and fitting rigs.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Like drat I've never seen someone with 10% isk efficiency

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Some news about the running live event to help building the new citadels: Player-organization tries to extort NPC-corporation, gets hosed

Aparently all Upwell-construction sites got basically destroyed in less than two days. Now it turns out Serpentis agents "sabotaged" the construction site and new sites with "improved shielding" are up. I'm guessing the new sites are now invulnerable.

OSS (a player organization which destroyed a site in NullSec) even tried to extort the Upwell Consortium, which is either really brazen or really stupid, considering they're NPCs. But CCP rolled with the punches and made two lore-news items about this. OSS is now excluded from the live event UC's BPC-raffle which means I really hope no member of OSS already had stuff contracted and accepted by the Inter Bus-NPC dealing with this, because it is now considered null and void.

But I'm sure the Upwell Consortium will put all the stuff contracted by OSS to good use. (And if they weren't even involved in this, no harm no foul, I guess.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Basically you guys every time Llama posts

• Locked thread