Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ibogaine posted:

This thing is a gift that keeps on giving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1uwhBdyfI
Not good at anything really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Alan Smithee posted:

What's fridY night KEVIN? I'm not watching the stream

who knows, none of us have seen it yet

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

a bay posted:

You really think so dude. Why is that.

I agree, remember all those times when a bunch of armed not white people took control of government property and openly declared they'd fight to the death any attempt to remove the group from the premises? And the authorities just let them carry on with their armed occupation without blowing the place up or sending in a tactical response team to kick the doors down and shoot anyone not already lying prone with their arms and legs spread?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a bay posted:

Why are you afraid of discussing it

I didn't think it was really possible for you to become a worse poster than you already were, but you have proven me wrong. Congrats, I guess.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2700473-Militia-Fed-Court-Docs-01292016.html#document/p1

courts docs showing why there are saying in jail, basically saying they are against federal goverment and if out on bail they would just go back

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ibogaine posted:

He reminds me of the Cowboy from The Big Lebowski.
Don't you ever compare Sam Elliot to this turd.

I wish Fry was livestreaming so we could get a sense how many #snacks they have left.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Maybe fry installed world of tanks on one of the government computers and is living large before the end.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Geoj posted:

I agree, remember all those times when a bunch of armed not white people took control of government property and openly declared they'd fight to the death any attempt to remove the group from the premises? And the authorities just let them carry on with their armed occupation without blowing the place up or sending in a tactical response team to kick the doors down and shoot anyone not already lying prone with their arms and legs spread?

Maybe its bad when they do that regardless of race

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

a bay posted:

Why are you afraid of discussing it

if this thread was about black people you'd still be an unfunny gently caress that should eat a bullet

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/693192881964654596

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol the government arresting someone for acts of terrorism = Obama's hostage.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Don't worry, Tarpghost is on his way to this: https://youtu.be/bu85Cp__vJ4

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Geoj posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_incident

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
KEV is the best troll: playing Danger Zone while Finicum gets shot

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

VikingSkull posted:

if this thread was about black people you'd still be an unfunny gently caress that should eat a bullet
harsh but fair

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You can see on this silent video he's saying "he shot me".

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I really hope that fat man lives long enough to realize how dumb he is.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/693208379863400448\

Thats Barb btw NTA

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
This whole episode has really cemented the feelings about Mormons that I hide in polite company

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

VikingSkull posted:

A shocking sentiment coming from the op of the jacking off over peckerwoods getting shot megathread

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
One man's terrorist is another man's complete and utter retard.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

a bay posted:

A shocking sentiment coming from the op of the jacking off over peckerwoods getting shot megathread

I can't think of anyone who should be shot more than peckerwoods

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
The livestream is getting wierd/uncomfortable.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Three-Phase posted:

The livestream is getting wierd/uncomfortable.

Don't go down the sovcit rabbit hole if you dont wanna get wierd.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Uh they just name dropped SomethingAwful...

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
SA shout out from Kev.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Steelers fan confirmed.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
hopefully this broadcast gets used as evidence and they have to read that in court one day

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Is Kev hitting on Barbie now?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glsQEwWZLqg

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

VikingSkull posted:

I can't think of anyone who should be shot more than peckerwoods

Does that appeal to you because you dislike white people or because you like violence and you are allowed to talk about it on here as long as the victim is white

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

a bay posted:

Does that appeal to you because you dislike white people or because you like violence and you are allowed to talk about it on here as long as the victim is white

I do it because Lowtax pays me to

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/693217545176788993

:dance:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
"Commander commander commander commander commander commander commander commander"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I love this thread and I wish I got in on it sooner.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I hope they all fry.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

they weren't cleanest guys were they, especially in the toilet

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206492418762022

PUBLIC NOTICE...Here i am, one hundred fifty one years (151) later in a place our founding fathers warned us about.
I along with Michael Emry of TVOI News and several other news reporters observed four (4) military vehicles and at least thirty (30) trucks and cars some which appear to be white Department of Home Land Security vehicles converge on the refuge. It has also been brought to my attention that there are also several black hawk helicopters at the airport where the FBI is staged. All this for the four (4) maybe (5) people, patriots that have done no harm, damaged any property and have NO intent of any violence. On the other hand the de facto government officials have demonstrated their intent to cause fear, harm and injury to the people of Harney county. The murder of LaVoy Finicum and the wrongful arrest of the Bundys and others. The malicious and wrongful prosecution of the Hammonds and the continued threats to local ranchers, farmers and other people of Harney county. It is quite obvious who is wrong here.
"The people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts. Not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln, February 12, 1865
The mainstream media is not reporting the Truth. They are changing the narrative to fit Agenda 21, buying into the false accusations and presumptions of de facto elected or appointed public servants that have usurped their delegated authority in the first place. Their continued mischaracterize and demonization of the militia and the people who are here to lawfully, Constitutionally and peacefully assist the people of Harney county is in itself deceitful and misleading. This is not just a Harney county matter. It is a matter that concerns all counties in these united states of America. May the Good Lord bless, keep and protect us all. Much Love.

JADE HELLLLLLLLM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i dont want these guys to rot in prison

i want them dropped in active ISIS territory with zero snacks and many boxes of arabic language book of mormon