Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Explaining the return of Susan wouldn't be too hard. If you went into detail about the Eighth Doctor/Susan Big Finish stories (she's a big part of the last two EDA stories; that's all you need to know) then it might get a little complicated; but I'd imagine that they'd just sidestep that by not referencing it while not outright denying that it happened.

It could work and honestly it wouldn't be the most continuity heavy thing that Moffat has done, and "the Doctor has a family" is something that has been mentioned on the programme before, although he thinks that they are all dead. It'd actually probably be easier than bringing back Ace from that perspective; if only because the "ending" of Ace is confusing because of the various mediums its been told in - Big Finish seem to be working from the being sent to Gallifrey route in the New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield and Gallifrey series; while they had something else planned for the Sarah Jane Adventures. Even then it'd be possible, you just be vague about exactly what she did after leaving the Doctor. I think its unlikely though; the reason that Sarah Jane worked was because she was the Doctor Who companion that was the most remembered and was in the public consciousness more than any other; while Ace comes from the end of the show that, while being very good, had ratings that weren't great. Could be wrong though!

The one total fanwank thing that I'd really like to see Moffatt do would be a multi-Doctor thing with the Eighth Doctor; I think he's the only classic Doctor that isn't too old to return to the role and I can't really imagine anything with McGann and Capaldi being that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
Counterpoint: McGann isn't really a "classic" doctor :colbert:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

IceAgeComing posted:

The one total fanwank thing that I'd really like to see Moffatt do would be a multi-Doctor thing with the Eighth Doctor; I think he's the only classic Doctor that isn't too old to return to the role and I can't really imagine anything with McGann and Capaldi being that bad.

This.

McGann is obviously still very keen on being the Doctor; even though he doesn't do Big Finish monthlies any more, he's still got ongoing series' of box sets and the occasional cameo elsewhere. He also came back for Night of the Doctor, so I could very much see him being willing to do some kind of full TV appearance.

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Counterpoint: McGann isn't really a "classic" doctor :colbert:

He exists in a weird state, really. He has a direct link to McCoy, as they spent the first few minutes of the TV Movie showing the regeneration. It took us until Time of the Doctor and its associated episodes to show us McGann's link to the 'modern' era of Who.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
McGann was the Ur-Doctor who could be all things, who kept us strong during the Time of Darkness. :worship:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
And he was the handsomest Doctor. :allears:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CobiWann posted:

And he was the handsomest Doctor. :allears:

Ahem.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Along those lines....

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Not as handsome as McGann.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jon Hamm was a Doctor?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

CobiWann posted:

Jon Hamm was a Doctor?

Derrick Childrens is a doctor.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jerusalem posted:

Along those lines....

This is amazing.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

continuity fix: 12 can meet susan for the first time because neither remember their meeting in the big finish stories because Time War
done. whatever.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

CaptainYesterday posted:

Derrick Childrens is a doctor.

:golfclap:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tim Burns Effect posted:

continuity fix: 12 can meet susan for the first time because neither remember their meeting in the big finish stories because Time War
done. whatever.

"Timewar: I ain't gotta explain poo poo"

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

"Timewar: I ain't gotta explain poo poo"

Yeah, that's the point of it

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

It’s been three weeks since the Mayor of Cardiff was killed by a shop dummy and the fight is on to see who will replace him.

Yvonne Hartman is visiting the city to retrieve an invaluable alien device. She's in charge of Torchwood One, she's saving the British Empire and she doesn't care about local politics. But she is going to find herself caught up in that fight. There’s a bloodthirsty alien stalking the streets and there’s a special offer on at the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet.

It’s the 26th of March 2005 and it’s the day that everything changes.

Tracy-Ann Oberman is Yvonne Hartman in Torchwood: One Rule

X X X X X

Cast
Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
Barry Jackson - Gareth Armstrong
Helen Evans - Rebecca Lacey
Ross Bevan - Dan Starkey
Meredith Bevan - Catrin Stewart
Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles (uncredited)
Andy Davidson - Tom Price (uncredited)

Written By: Joseph Lidster
Directed By: Barnaby Edwards
Produced by James Goss
Script edited by Steve Tribe

Trailer – http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/popout/one-rule-1297

X X X X X

Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves. A good Joseph Lidster story.

Torchwood: One Rule focuses on a character who, while a part of Torchwood, never appeared on the actual show itself. But with a superb performance and some insight into the early days of the modern-era Torchwood carrying a below-standard plot, One Rule continues the Big Finish trend of providing different kinds of stories showing various aspects of what it means to be a part of the mysterious organization.

It's been three weeks since the Mayor of Cardiff was killed during an invasion of dummies, but that's the furthest thing from Torchwood One administrator Yvonne Hartman's as she embarks on an overnight trip. Head to Cardiff, grab a Drahvin scanner from Torchwood Three without Jack Harkness knowing about it, enjoy a nice relaxing massage in a high-end hotel, and be back on the morning train to London before anyone even knew she was gone. Too bad local councilor Barry Jackson knows she's in town and working with Torchwood. Too bad the hotel she was staying in burned down. Too bad there's an alien going around killing the mayoral candidates, one of which is Barry Jackson. Too bad the only place to eat is an all-night Chinese buffet. And too bad the only place to get a drink is a bar that makes certain parts of rural Wales look civilized...

I'm not a fan of Joseph Lidster's stories, but for the most part Lidster is NOT a bad writer. Otherwise, he wouldn’t keep getting work, would he? Lidster has written an episode of Torchwood (A Day in the Death), three episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures, and numerous audios for Big Finish's Dark Shadows range as well as contributing several adventures to the main range for Doctor Who. Lidster has a knack for coming up with interesting settings and situations, but his writing (at least to me) fails in one of two places – Lidster either attempts to add a new piece to Doctor Who canon such as a long-lost family relative (The Rapture) or amnesiac companions (Terror Firma that future stories never pick up on, or he drops what I call the “Lidster Twist” near the end of the story, a moment that absolutely gut punches the listener but does so in a way that doesn't enhance the story so much as distracts from it (The Reaping, Bedtime Story). The only time I've heard a Lidster-penned tale where both these traits come together in a great way is the Fifth Doctor audio The Gathering, where its established that Tegan is dying from terminal cancer and there's absolutely nothing the Doctor can do about it.

Taking place three weeks after the events of the Auton invasion that took place during Rose, One Rule can be summed up in four words - “One Night in Cardiff.” The story’s events occur over a single night, from Yvonne’s arrival in the early evening to her departure the next morning. The plot itself is neatly divided into two parts. The first part sees Yvonne (with the help of an off-screen Ianto Jones thanks to the magic of one-way cell phone conversations) using an alien device to stop time sneak into Torchwood Three past the frozen forms of Tosh, Suzie, and Jack Harkness to retrieve a Drahvin scanner which will help Torchwood One solve the mystery of the void ship seen in Army of Ghosts/Doomsday. While One Rule does add to Torchwood's canon, Lidster forgoes the “big event/twist” style that marked his work on the main range. Listeners instead get a whole bunch of little snippets, side comments, and one-line cameos that add a little bit of meta-spice to the story without drowning it in the sauce of continuity. These small moments also go a long way in establishing the difference between Torchwood One in London and Torchwood Three in Cardiff and how Yvonne (and by proxy the rest of Torchwood One) view the three-member Cardiff outfit.

The second part of the story makes up the large bulk of One Rule’s. Local government official Barry Jackson knows about Torchwood, or at least its invisible/underground presence in Roald Dahl Pass. He assumes Yvonne is part of Torchwood after seeing her emerge from Torchwood Three and asks for her help. Yvonne blows him off, stating that she doesn’t get involved in “local politics.” But when her hotel “mysteriously” burns down and Barry Jackson just “happens” to be there to save her from being stuck outside in nothing more than a bathrobe, Yvonne has no choice but to get mixed up in his affairs. Jackson is one of many people jockeying for the mayor’s office after the previous mayor died three weeks ago at the hands of a shop dummy. But anyone who has declared their interest in running for mayor seems to end up dead in a very messy and dismembered manner. It doesn’t take Yvonne very long to figure out that there’s an alien force behind the murders, one that’s invisible and strikes when the candidates are alone. This portion of the plot focuses very much on how “backwards” Cardiff is compared to London. Yvonne needs a new dress, but why get one from a fashionable boutique when there’s a 24-hour superstore just around the corner? She needs to sit down and figure out what’s going on, and the best place for that is one of the top-rated restaurants in the city…an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. It gets a bit repetitive after a while but it does show once again how Torchwood and Yvonne feel about backwater Cardiff.

As for the actual “who is killing the mayoral candidates” plot, it’s nothing that really stands out. Who is behind it doesn’t come as a surprise and the why is revealed in that the person has been recruited by the Committee (in their only mention) as a patsy. The plot serves only to provide some sort of narrative strand to knit the story together. It does provide a few moments however. There’s a scene where Yvonne spills to Barry about how the twenty-first century is when everything changes, tying in the events from Rose and the 1999 murder-suicide of Torchwood Three in the Torchwood episode Fragments. There’s another scene where the alien gets to one of the mayoral candidates, and there’s nothing Yvonne can do but watch helplessly as they plead for their lives, mixed in with a lot of crunching and ripping. It’s a scene Lidster pulls off very well making it incredibly disturbing and just long enough to stick with the listener without being overkill. And finally, the ending scene shows just how ruthless Yvonne is capable of being as she confronts the final mayoral candidate, hobbles them, and convinces them that even though they give lip service to the committee, they really work for HER. And what she asks is that, since Jack Harkness will likely keep his arrival a secret, is for them to keep a lookout for a blue police box…

One Rule lives and dies by the performance of Tracy-Ann Oberman. Everyone else in the story is really just a one-note cardboard cut-out of a Cardiff resident, save Gareth Armstrong who hams it up enough as Barry Jackson to make his turn a memorable one. Perhaps he borrowed from his 1970’s appearance in Doctor Who as Giuliano in the Fourth Doctor story The Masque of Mandragora. I did wonder why Big Finish would go with a Torchwood character who didn’t even appear in the television series, but my misgivings were soon forgotten as Oberman dives right back into the role. Hartman talked of “For Queen and Country” in Army of Ghosts/Doomsday and her dedication to the Crown is on display during this story, even though its portrayed in a manner of “what _I_ do for Queen and Country is important, the little people can go hang.” The annoyed disdain of London vs. Cardiff is very evident throughout, but we also get to see a bit of Yvonne’s human side when she fails to protect one of her charges. Although, is it a human side, or is it just fear brought about by failure? Oberman doesn’t chew the scenery or go over-the-top, instead playing Yvonne as an ambitious and pragmatic human being who only gets ruthless when the situation calls for it. While it’s not a mandatory companion piece to Army of Ghost/Doomsday, it does shed some interesting light upon her turn in those stories, and I have to give props to Lidster for playing to his strengths and not going overboard with this script. Perhaps his time away from the main Doctor Who range with Dark Shadows has tempered his writing style. At the very least, it’s now much more agreeable to my audio palette…

I’ve come to see One Rule as a sort of “Torchwood Issue #0.” The Big Finish Torchwood range has given listeners a variety of different story and plot styles so far. There’s been the exposition heavy pilot episode (The Conspiracy), the day-in-the-limelight episode (Fall to Earth), the darker-side-of-human-nature episode (Forgotten Lives), and now the how-did-we-get-here episode with One Rule, with the next serial (Uncanny Valley) containing the…ahem…adult themes. One Rule takes a minor character in the Torchwood continuity and breathes her to life, focusing less on the plot and adding just enough bits and pieces to the show’s continuity to make this one a worthwhile pick-up at full price if you’re a Torchwood fan and one to consider purchasing if and when Big Finish puts it on sale.

Pros
+ Solid performance by Tracy-Ann Oberman
+ The best parts of a Joseph Lidster script without his “twists”
+ Bits and pieces of Torchwood continuity sprinkled throughout

Cons
- Flat, clichéd secondary characters
- Mundane plot

Cobi’s Synopsis – Torchwood before Torchwood, One Rule boasts the best parts of a script from Joseph Lidster and a top-notch performance from Tracy-Ann Oberman that help to carry the run-of-the-mill plot.

Next up - A couple of years ago, Neil Redmond was in a terrible accident. His recovery has been long and slow, but now he's back and looking better than ever. Much better than ever…

John Barrowman is Captain Jack Harkness in…Torchwood: Uncanny Valley.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
^^^
[e]: With Tracy-Ann Oberman in that, I might just have to take the plunge into the murky Torchwood audio waters.

IceAgeComing posted:

Explaining the return of Susan wouldn't be too hard. If you went into detail about the Eighth Doctor/Susan Big Finish stories (she's a big part of the last two EDA stories; that's all you need to know) then it might get a little complicated; but I'd imagine that they'd just sidestep that by not referencing it while not outright denying that it happened.

As a thought exercise, I've wondered about a way to bring back Susan or introduce Benny (or whoever) without having to rely upon previous knowledge of the characters, and yeah, pretty much thought the same as you suggested; lightly reference, but side-step the issue. For some reason it's always really morbid for Susan, probably because Carole Ann Ford is pushing on a bit - but the idea of a quiet scene at a graveyard or something speaking to the Doctor's companion leading into usual Who antics, with a meeting with the Doctor before either regenerating or killing her off.

I'd love to see a way to get Miles Richardson as Brax interacting with Capaldi in someway.

IceAgeComing posted:

I'm surprised they haven't already, given the positive reaction to the short.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 29, 2016

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Pesky Splinter posted:

I'm surprised they haven't already, given the positive reaction to the short.
Yeah, me too. I had my hopes it was actually going to happen when there were rumours, but alas.

I've posted before but I think a single Multi-Doc story every few years would be gangbusters and just the kind of fan-service-y event that does very good things for the show's popularity.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Pesky Splinter posted:

I'd love to see a way to get Miles Richardson as Brax interacting with Capaldi in someway.

we've had "The Doctor's Wife" and "The Doctor's Daughter"; I'm pretty sure we'll get "The Doctor's Brother" at some point in the future :v:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like speculation on Capaldi's successor has begun in earnest.

Aidan Turner as the Doctor? Is the world ready for a shirtless Doctor?

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
The correct choice is still Anthony Stewart Head.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

David Bowie Alan Rickman Christopher Lee Ron Moody Roger Lloyd-Pack Richard Attenborough Rik Mayall

Uh

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

If the 13th Doctor isn't a woman I'll be very surprised. I don't think Missy and the General were introduced for no reason.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Rik Mayall

Travelling anywhere in time and space, except Europe.

cargohills posted:

If the 13th Doctor isn't a woman I'll be very surprised. I don't think Missy and the General were introduced for no reason.

I wonder if Moffat felt he wouldn't be taken seriously if he did it, so he did the legwork to establish that it could be done in the expectation that his successor might have a go.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Wonder what will happen first. The Doctor being Not White but a man or the Doctor being a woman.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

cargohills posted:

This got me speculating as to what actresses could do it. Billie Piper was actually the first name that made me go "hm!" though that could be a disaster too. But the "reused face" thing has already been set up with Capaldi, right?

Just for fun thought experiment - middle-aged British or Irish actresses who own and who could carry the role in a fresh way?

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Burkion posted:

Wonder what will happen first. The Doctor being Not White but a man or the Doctor being a woman.

At least neither happened with Troughton in the role

CommonShore posted:

This got me speculating as to what actresses could do it. Billie Piper was actually the first name that made me go "hm!" though that could be a disaster too. But the "reused face" thing has already been set up with Capaldi, right?

Also Colin Baker :v:

CommonShore posted:

Just for fun thought experiment - middle-aged British or Irish actresses who own and who could carry the role in a fresh way?

Michelle Gomez :v:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

I don't know what would constitute a fresh approach to the role. How about Emilia Fox? Katie McGrath if you want someone younger?

Ruth Wilson? Anna Friel? Keeley Hawes? Hermione Norris?

I must say, though, the prospect of Colin Salmon as the Doctor is what makes my mum go :allears:

Wheat Loaf fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 29, 2016

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Wheat Loaf posted:

I don't know what would constitute a fresh approach to the role. How about Emilia Fox? Katie McGrath if you want someone younger?

Ruth Wilson? Anna Friel? Keeley Hawes? Hermione Norris?

By fresh I just mean adding an interesting new personality somehow. I can only think of things that don't seem interesting to me - Like, Lena Heady came to mind, but I think that "milf gravitas" doesn't really suit the show. I also know that I'd roll my eyes if a 22 year old woman was cast as the girly girl doctor, but I wouldn't object to any good actress between 30 and 60 being cast as 13.

e. I know who Anna Friel is. She was good on Pushing Daisies. I had no idea that she was English.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Looks like speculation on Capaldi's successor has begun in earnest.

Aidan Turner as the Doctor? Is the world ready for a shirtless Doctor?

When reporting a casting rumor about the Doctor, it's probably best to use a picture that doesn't have his face covered. :v:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

By fresh I just mean adding an interesting new personality somehow. I can only think of things that don't seem interesting to me - Like, Lena Heady came to mind, but I think that "milf gravitas" doesn't really suit the show. I also know that I'd roll my eyes if a 22 year old woman was cast as the girly girl doctor, but I wouldn't object to any good actress between 30 and 60 being cast as 13.

e. I know who Anna Friel is. She was good on Pushing Daisies. I had no idea that she was English.

Honestly, I was just throwing out names of actresses who have had lead roles in dramas in the past decade or so.

Laura Fraser?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Wheat Loaf posted:

Honestly, I was just throwing out names of actresses who have had lead roles in dramas in the past decade or so.

Laura Fraser?

Yeah I'm just on the spitballing end of things too. I'm not good at "thinking up actresses who won't do a Maggie Smith impression as the doctor," so I'm just trying to start a conversation to see if any of you smarter people with better pop cultural recall than me have any cool ideas of your own. Laura Fraser was good in the things I've seen her in, too.

Man Doctor Who talk in 2016 is going to be rough :qq:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My thinking is that, since they'd be casting the first female Doctor, they'd want to make absolutely sure to hedge their bets, and they wouldn't necessarily want a complete unknown. They'd want to cast someone who's well-established as an actor with a suitably high profile, perhaps ideally someone who's been a lead on a series before, who can allay whatever fears the top brass at the Beeb may have. That's why I tossed out those particular names.

I suppose Jenny Agutter and Joanna Lumley are too old. :shrug:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Wheat Loaf posted:

My thinking is that, since they'd be casting the first female Doctor, they wouldn't necessarily want a complete unknown. They'd want to cast someone who's well-established as an actor with a profile that can allay whatever fears the top brass at the Beeb may have. That's why I tossed out those particular names.

I suppose Jenny Agutter and Joanna Lumley are too old. :shrug:

My only real instinct on this is that it would be a great opportunity to give a middle-aged or older actress a high-profile leading role, seeing as there has been quite a bit of discussion about that casting problem generally. I guess if an actress who is 71 when the role begins is up to doing it, and she's good, that'd be cool.

Joanna Lumley would certainly bring something different to the series, that's for sure. I can't even imagine how that would turn out. I'm envisioning her character from Absolutely Fabulous driving the Tardis around with a cigarette in her hand and empty gin bottles everywhere.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Burkion posted:

the show will be canceled first.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

If she were physically able (in 2017 she'll be 60), I'd cast Kathryn Hunter in a heartbeat, the only actor I can think of whose voice could have the same impact on today's audience that Tom Baker's did in the 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4U78RwmXdY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwj7IwOHqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAi_QYsWmk

I enjoy going to see her on stage in large part because it's always fun watching the reactions of people who've never seen her before; this tiny five-foot-nothing woman appears, and then this voice rumbles out and knocks half the audience into next week.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

CommonShore posted:

I nominate the cast of Bletchley Circle, season 1. So half of them have already been on the show, but so what?

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Trin Tragula posted:

If she were physically able (in 2017 she'll be 60), I'd cast Kathryn Hunter in a heartbeat, the only actor I can think of whose voice could have the same impact on today's audience that Tom Baker's did in the 70s.

I enjoy going to see her on stage in large part because it's always fun watching the reactions of people who've never seen her before; this tiny five-foot-nothing woman appears, and then this voice rumbles out and knocks half the audience into next week.

"Who's trying to be a human being"

:swoon: She is perfect!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Trin Tragula posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4U78RwmXdY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwj7IwOHqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAi_QYsWmk

Yeah. She rules. She's the exact kind of thing I had in mind when I meant "Fresh," but I didn't realize that until I saw her. I bet she'd be a great lady doctor. I'm watching this other short, and it seems cool too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWNpJg5XLk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Meera Syal!

• Locked thread