Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I'm not holding my breath that I'll get Broly ever. I'll just aim for 100 wins once all the P2W folks have Broly and it's no longer possible to get Top 5000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Cool, I already have TEQ Vegeta, Mighty Mask, and King Vegeta. I need to level up my Videl before I can Dokkan-Awaken her, but otherwise I should be in pretty good shape.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Cool, I already have TEQ Vegeta, Mighty Mask, and King Vegeta. I need to level up my Videl before I can Dokkan-Awaken her, but otherwise I should be in pretty good shape.

Yeah, I think my AGL team could honestly handle it, if throwing non-stop supers is enough. Or throw together some Blazing Battle with TEQ Whis and SSG and Kaioken Goku.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I think my AGL team could honestly handle it, if throwing non-stop supers is enough. Or throw together some Blazing Battle with TEQ Whis and SSG and Kaioken Goku.

He does 50k supers while pacified and has 1,5mil HP.
I think a AGL/STR hybrid (Saiyaman1/2, SSJ2 AGL Gohan lead, as many cards from the Broly gacha as possible + SSJ3/SSG/Kaioken) is the way to go. Not sold on King Vegeta/Mighty Mask especially, they're not good enough on their own.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

So, putting together a team exclusively of characters who have the anti-Broly link isn't gonna be enough, right? I'd need, what, half link cards, half really hard hitting ones?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

So, putting together a team exclusively of characters who have the anti-Broly link isn't gonna be enough, right? I'd need, what, half link cards, half really hard hitting ones?

I'm curious about this too. I have enough of these characters to make an entire team.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Sweet, got another Ultimate Gohan. I know he's not useful for Broly, but hey, I used an Old Kai on mine, so SA3 on a heavy hitter is always nice.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I got my Bojack Event Dokkan Gohan to SA10 and the other Bojack I pulled dokkaned to add SA level.

If I pull another Bojack ever I'll cry.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Is using my Elder Kai rewards from the World Tournaments on INT Perfect Cell a good idea?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
He becomes legendary rare super perfect cell eventually, so yes

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
New poo poo today:
- New missions for the latest event.
- GSSR guaranteed 10 summon.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Neat! An SSR summon!

Oh, TEQ Final Form Cooler and a pack of Rares.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
Oh cool, I was expecting to get a second xeno trunks but I got SSGSS Agi vegeta and SSJ phy Vegeta.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got AGL SSGSS Goku, I guess he goes well with my STR SSGSS Vegeta.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

Neat! An SSR summon!

Oh, TEQ Final Form Cooler and a pack of Rares.

That's my worry. I'll be skipping this unless they lower the stone count for it (likely? no way).

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Got SSR Trunks (Teen) Super Saiyan fromt he Future :( Not super pleased with it. Am I wrong? Also got Demonic Pride Piccolo which I believe is a double.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I'd rather get Baba's shop because right now I'm at almost 75 cards all Sr and above I don't use them all for sure but I don't have a reason to let them go.

Also pretty sure everyone at this point needs like a billion gregories and it would be nice if at least one thing in this game wasn't rng

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
You can farm Gregories and Bubbles from the never-ending Goku event (first level, normal and hard).

I'm low on Master Shen and Dr Gero medals. :sigh: Wish I could trade these 500 Tree of Might medals for some!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I wish this game didn't give me a SSJ Bardock again for my guaranteed SSR! (And a bunch of rare crap!) And another multi-pull got me Majin Buu(Good) (Another duplicate! and more crap!)

I also learned that Turles is not as good a drop as Daiz. I should just continue trying to get Tree of Mights Support items.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Got SSR Trunks (Teen) Super Saiyan fromt he Future :( Not super pleased with it. Am I wrong? Also got Demonic Pride Piccolo which I believe is a double.

He's not a game breaker, but he's a rock solid card. I used mine in all my SSJ teams. He got sidelined for INT SSJ Gohan, be he still makes my INT teams.

visceril posted:

I'd rather get Baba's shop because right now I'm at almost 75 cards all Sr and above I don't use them all for sure but I don't have a reason to let them go.

Yeah, I have like 40 SRs that I'm ready to chuck into the grinder.

Oh yeah, looks the new sweet spot for Tree of Might Fruit items is Outclassed on Z-Hard. Turles can drop two at a time and I'm pretty sure there's a capsule that's always there.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 29, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Oh yeah, looks the new sweet spot for Tree of Might Fruit items is Outclassed on Z-Hard. Turles can drop two at a time and I'm pretty sure there's a capsule that's always there.

I'm at 150 fruits so I'm wondering if I've been too single-minded in my pursuit of might.

PHY SSR Vegeta. I want an AGI. Again, shouldn't complain about getting an SSR but it's looking like I'm not going to have enough firepower to beat Broly for completion's sake (I don't imagine I'll get the card).

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 29, 2016

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

I'm at 150 fruits so I'm wondering if I've been too single-minded in my pursuit of might.

PHY SSR Vegeta. I want an AGI. Again, shouldn't complain about getting an SSR but it's looking like I'm not going to have enough firepower to beat Broly for completion's sake (I don't imagine I'll get the card).

Yeah i'm on the same boat for not being sure i have enough damage for Broly, if they do the saiyaman event before he shows up I can at least dokkan my videl and gohan cards and hope that would help, but i'm not sure if it would.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm torn about whether to get the stones for the guaranteed SSR or save them for Broly.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Depends if you're rolling in SSR's I guess (I'm not). A guaranteed SSR vs 0.1% chance at Broly.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Got a STR SSGSS Vegeta with my multipull. That makes for three STR SSR cards, after SSJ Bardock and SSJ2 Gohan. Probably won't get to have even two of them on the same team for another couple of months while I slowly rank up.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

ChronoReverse posted:

Depends if you're rolling in SSR's I guess (I'm not). A guaranteed SSR vs 0.1% chance at Broly.

Yeah the odds of not only rolling an SSR but also getting Broly are going to be pretty low.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Decided to pull the trigger. I'm bummed about Cell since I was hoping for SS3 Goku to put on my Super Saiyan team.
I can use the Vegeta to replace my INT SSBlue Goku from the event at least.

Is that Bardock better than SS2 Goku for AGI, or is he dead weight?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The vegeta is legit. Cell becomes Legendary dude you should feel good.

You got the better videl and also fasha ain't bad if you have other ladies to pair her with (Zangya, 18). She also works well bardock who is for sure not better than ssj2 goku

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
AGL SSJ Bardock is basically a cut-rate SSGSS card. Weak ki support with a special-based passive, along with really narrow links. He does have Prepared for Battle, which will eventually be impressive. On the other hand, SSJ2 AGL Goku has a +3 Ki passive, Golden Warrior, and Kamehameha. They aren't even in the same league. He's probably better than the new AGL SSJ Trunks. Goten would give him a run for his money, though. None of them compete with the AGL SSJs, it's a hard color for an SR to stand out in.

Fasha's pretty good, as stated, and STR Great Saiyaman 2 is the good one, a really solid leader.

On the subject of Trunks, I wonder if that -25% attack leader skill would be useful against Broly. Gonna guess probably not, mostly because he'd be dead weight besides.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 30, 2016

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Plus that's the Cell that can turn into a LR at some later date

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I pretty much regretted asking about Bardock v. Goku as soon as I hit Send, since the loving Duh moment hit at that moment.
I do like the Vegeta, forgot that I pulled SS Adult Gohan the other day, so I wasn't as hard up for a good INT type as I thought. Once I get Gohan Z'd up, Vegeta will be next.
Either he or Bardock will replace the Legendary Super Saiyan Goku.
I already had a Fasha, so there's a free SR boost, and I already have the STR Saiyaman 2, so, I can sit on this Videl and try to get her S.Atk leveled up.

I know Cell is a monster, I'm just picky, plus my only STR super Saiyans are Super Trunks and Kid Trunks. I do like Super Trunks, but yeah, SS3 Goku.

Ooh, actually, Cell can go into my Kamehameha team, fuckin sweet.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Got a SSG Goku :geno:
Great card, but I would've liked a non-dupe.

The Broly event is good even if you don't pull him. You need the medals to dokkan the SR PHY Broly you can farm in the 1. stage. The SSR is better than all non-Ultimate Gohan PHY cards we currently have and he's free. And thats without farming his SA to 10, which you can do.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
His power is maximum

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

His power is maximum

His super attack is Extreme. Which is kind of a buzzkill, but I guess he's showing up with almost 9200 attack after his passive and potentially SA10, so it's probably fine.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
lets be real, besides beerus, Buu, and ssj2 and above saiyans who has a supreme attack on the show?

Broly doesn't have a cool signature move ergo no supreme despite him being anime hulk

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
What is the order for Super Attacks damage? Is it Supreme > Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge > Damage ? Or are Extreme and Catastrophic Switched?

It's also amusing to me that a character named "Super Attack Supreme" has a Super attack that causes Extreme Damage.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

visceril posted:

lets be real, besides beerus, Buu, and ssj2 and above saiyans who has a supreme attack on the show?

Broly doesn't have a cool signature move ergo no supreme despite him being anime hulk

SPECIAL BEAM CANNONNNNNNNN

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Did a special multipull. Got 80% duplicates, and I already have three other STR SSRs. Might still have been worth it? Not sure.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Isn't that Goku the best Str one in the game for now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I wish I had a SS3 Goku to pull dupes for.