Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

theultimo posted:

hes just the secretary, im thinking hes just someone who barb trusts

That call in line is separate from NTA I'm pretty sure. His channel revolves around all kinds of civil disobedience and social disorder from what I gather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah, listening to what I have of Kev, it seems like he's a "gently caress the government " guy who happens to think that militias are retarded.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kev is a true anarchist.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

we're going to watch people die tonight :smith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
yeah good advice pregnant lady. Don't shoot the drone.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I hope these idiots get killed and then immediately start livestreaming from hell, where they'll be like "OK, just bring us back to life with a full pardon and a million dollars and our ghosts will leave the Refuge.".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Very nice government strategy
-Remove all the leadership figures
-cut off road access to the refugee to keep more supplies and multia from reaching Fort Dildo
-Manipulate most of the remaining militia into surrendering or leaving the refugee
-last few occupiers are much easier to take down

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
you get a shotgun! and you get a shotgun!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Lol, they can't even get on the same page about whether or not to shoot the drone.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
DAVID IS THE WEAPONS EXPERT

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
CLICK

CLACK

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

theultimo posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank god they have him, lol.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

VikingSkull posted:

CLICK

CLACK

Beep

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

theultimo posted:

Don't make fun of his Shadowrun character.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this is going to end with them getting shot or giving up. if it's the former the only light will be the flashes from the guns the later we see nothing.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Don't make fun of his Shadowrun character.

Street Samurai best class.

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
is that motherfucking counterstrike?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Cowman posted:

this is going to end with them getting shot or giving up. if it's the former the only light will be the flashes from the guns the later we see nothing.

I kind of don't want to see more.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I've been playing Advance Wars off and on this week while following this and it's funny hearing retarded rednecks talk "military strategy" as my backdrop.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cowman posted:

this is going to end with us staring into the face of a Federal agent as he picks up the camera

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I wish the drone had a spotlight and the feds would just shine the spotlight around to gently caress with them.

edit: oh sweet google lets you change your names for youtube

Cowman has issued a correction as of 05:39 on Jan 30, 2016

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Cowman posted:

Don't give up hope, we might still see some flashbangs.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Are we in space? That beeping and background buzzing sounds like I am in a space movie.

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
So are they actually gonna get raided tonight or is it gonna be like the other day when they blue balled everyone.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Cowman posted:

I wish the drone had a spotlight and the feds would just shine the spotlight around to gently caress with them.

shoot, they have newfangled things called nightvision why use flashlights

hell even David should have NVG's, they were bundled with Call of Duty

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

theultimo posted:

shoot, they have newfangled things called nightvision why use flashlights

hell even David should have NVG's, they were bundled with Call of Duty

well yea I didn't mean the spotlight would be useful rather it's just there to make them paranoid

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Have they considered going to jail rather than oblivion?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I love how every day the authorities do something which seems designed to make them poo poo themselves and think they're gonna die but then what actually happens is the authorities once again asking them nicely to come out peacefully. Their own thoughts and beliefs are truly their worst enemy.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

They are not going to get raided tonight. Those cops are making like up to 80 bucks an hour right now with overtime

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The drone freaked them the hell out. They should just hover cheap camera drones over them all night every night until sleep deprivation drives them back to sanity and they give up.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

system protocol posted:

They are not going to get raided tonight. Those cops are making like up to 80 bucks an hour right now with overtime

I should have become a cop.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

cheesetriangles posted:

I should have become a cop.

My buddy picks up extra shifts just sitting on the highway watching construction workers bust their rear end for less than half of what he is making

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

system protocol posted:

The cops wouldn't want to waste a weekend cleaning up this mess, better to save it for Monday.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
4 vehicles oh noes

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

McStabby posted:

The cops wouldn't want to waste a weekend cleaning up this mess, better to save it for Monday.

Probably a bunch of plastic dummies with wigs sitting in hummvees at that check point right now.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I wish that using military as police wasn't illegal and they just drove a few M1A1 tanks up there and said gently caress you what you gonna do.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

system protocol posted:

Probably a bunch of plastic dummies with wigs sitting in hummvees at that check point right now.

They put the new guy at the station on drone duty.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

cheesetriangles posted:

I wish that using military as police wasn't illegal and they just drove a few M1A1 tanks up there and said gently caress you what you gonna do.

The governor could always deploy the National Guard.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

cheesetriangles posted:

The cops could roll in right now on golf carts and their reaction would probably be the same right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
tarps confirmed!