Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

system protocol posted:

He's back and has the phone plugged into the CAT

3g internet, no wonder hes using 3g in tyool 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

David is going to have a crazy bill when this is all over if he lives.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
BEEP

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

So they are all free to go except for Fatso because he has a felony warrant on him. So they all choose to stay and think they are going to get into a gunfight with the feds instead?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ok guys I just got back into the groove here and when I fire up the livestream I see what appears to be a camping stove. The gently caress is going on?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

fyodor posted:

ok guys I just got back into the groove here and when I fire up the livestream I see what appears to be a camping stove. The gently caress is going on?

yes

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
come into nta.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

fyodor posted:

Yeah that's it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its just some motorcycle crash now

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Holy hell 'get out of my dreams get under my tarp' its a live goldmine

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

katlington posted:

its just some motorcycle crash now

There does not seem to be much going on, time for some tarpout 4

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Why don't they just get a discord channel?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lolie posted:

FBI should dress an agent up as an angel and have them stand on a hill backlit with an arc light. These idiots will think it's God sending a messenger to guide them to safety.

lol at I Fought the Law

Loving the soundtrack for this drama.

Yeah just what we need another Mormon offshoot

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If anyone wants to call into the NOTHIEFSALLOWED livestream: Dont forget folks you can also call in on the call line 605-562-3140 access code 486461#

It's actually live. I'm a pussy and just played their livestream back at them but yeah.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

cheesetriangles posted:

Why don't they just get a discord channel?

because they are olds and dumbs who are using a telephone to conduct this

what the gently caress is actually happening with this siege? looks dumb and boring right now. I don't care about these NTA guys (who even are they? just some weird conspiracy theorists?), I just want to watch the siege and hear the rednecks talk about their weird belief that god told them to do this.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Man I'd call but I gotta wake early to buy some swords and poo poo. Also worried I'll get a visit from some men in black after they get smoked

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Alan Smithee posted:

Yeah just what we need another Mormon offshoot

same as regular mormans but they have sex through a hole in a blue tarp

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

LOL someone called and rick rolled them.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

LOL someone called and rick rolled them.

How swamped is the queue? Goons should pull a Gorgeous George on then for old times sake

:george:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bring a boombox to Tarp Boy's funeral and play the Mormon Jesus song.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's not pinging new rings very fast it can be blown up. They're even so confused about it.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Watched the stream for a while on Youtube, got tired of waiting for a hail of flashbangs.

At this point I think the feds are just going to watch their livestream and wait for the remaining sovereign citizens to inadvertently commit mass suicide out of sheer idiocy. Will check in later, but I strongly suspect a shitload of nothing will happen.

They have limited food, no resupply and no hostages so the feds can afford to wait this one out.

theultimo posted:

COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
"I think it's Tuesday".

It's not Tuesday anywhere in the world. They're on joose!

Three Olives jokes being streamed in the middle of an armed stand-off. One of the militants doing live duets.

Live from Oregon, it's Saturday night.

Lolie has issued a correction as of 10:04 on Jan 30, 2016

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Live again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV6hgEce2k4

Dont forget folks you can also call in on the call line 605-562-3140 access code 486461#

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ok so imagine a gif but instead of getting shot by the cops a hellpod lands on top of him wait i'll go figure out how to make it, it'll be so tasteful dont worry about it:effort:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 10:22 on Jan 30, 2016

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

is this a red tarp I see before me

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Lolie posted:

He wants NTA to compare the LaVoy film to the Zapruder film.

"snowy knoll"

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
when SA goes to sleep the feeds turn to "real" discussion, it makes me sad

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

This is all about uranium I am glad YT chat showed me the way.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

There is no gawd but Y'allah, and Finicum (tarp be upon him) is His prophet

Finicum was his slave name! He is called Blue Tarp Ghost now! Show some respect!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Nothing is ever going to happen, the last four will just freeze to death slowly out there and die of starvation. The stream will be one sad little nerd lying down and never waking back up.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

theultimo posted:

SA Shoutout

Missed it again!

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

KiteAuraan posted:

Nothing is ever going to happen, the last four will just freeze to death slowly out there and die of starvation. The stream will be one sad little nerd lying down and never waking back up.

I sure hope that it will go on for a long time, because this way, I can somehow convince myself that I am spending all my time on NTA in order to keep up to date with what's happening, you know...

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

KiteAuraan posted:

I wish. Either law enforcement will go beanbag the stupid babies (maybe kill them if we're really lucky) or they'll give up when they start getting too cold and hungry. Maybe if they get really stupid they'll try to make a run for it.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

This guy on NTA sounds like half the country boys I ever played MMO's with. I can't tell them apart.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598715073

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

quote:

A group of heavily armed patriots known only as "Vanilla Isis" have decided to launch a rebellion against their tyrannical government! Using their brilliant tactical mind they chose their first target: a mostly unoccupied bird sanctuary and wildlife refuge. After about 2 days of holding this territory from the feds they have unfortunately run out of vital supplies like slim jims,energy drinks and beer. In an act of desperation for more supplies they have taken a couple of orange jumpsuit wearing bird watchers hostage. Now with human lives at stake the feds have been forced to respond.

There are two hostage rescue points: One at CT spawn and one near T spawn.

:lol: is this yours ArmZ?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
What a bunch of cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

a starwar betamax posted: