Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Leaving up Tibetan gong, bowls, etc sounds for overnight sleepy Tubes.

Good night, Goontubes. :yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Oh Fluo you magnificent bastard. Didnt always agree, didnt always get along, but I always respected you and you were kind when you didnt have to be. You will be remembered.

I'll have a beer for you tonight buddy.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Goonspeed, Fluo, you were an awesome guy and I'm glad to have known you these four years.
Thank you for letting me crash at your place, for showing me around Bristol and for sharing your brews with me.

Toasting your memory tonight, dude.
RIP Fluo :qq:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
wait what happened to fluo :confused:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
RIP Fluo. :rip:

You were a familiar face to me on Goontube. Your presence as a redname brought joy to my day when I'd visit and find you on the user list. This sudden passing does not diminish in any way the presence and impact you've had on our lives and the spirit of Goontube as a community. It was entirely too soon.

You were a good person and you will be surely missed.

Farewell, my friend.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

wait what happened to fluo :confused:

He's passed on. His mother posted about it on his facebook this morning.

I don't even really know what to say at this point. It's the worst goddamn news I have heard in a long time.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Fluo,

Gonna miss you, dude. You were one of the early tubers, like me, and we had a poo poo-ton of fun on Daytubes for many years. I'm so sorry we never managed to hang out. You were the best Secret Santa I ever had; you sent me like 3 boxes of stuff, and your beer, to make up for the shitheel who didn't send me anything the time before.

Tonight I'm drinking to you. Cheers buddy. :smith:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Postscript: 2016 loving blows and can eat a dick.

pixelizedpope
Jul 11, 2006
Fluo,

While I could never understand what you were saying, I would do anything to hear your voice again.

RIP buddy, you will be missed :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Postscript: 2016 loving blows and can eat a dick.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Fluo I know we had some rows but tubes isn't going to be the same without you. Miss you bud

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

Nobody will ever forget you, Fluo. I'm sorry we never got to do the candy exchange.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
God drat gently caress you 2016 stop killing good people :smith:

RIP Fluo. You were a great redname and a cool dude. I'll pour out a 40 for you tonight.

duck.exe has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Jan 30, 2016

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Fluo, you were so cheerful and optimistic that on occasion it actually annoyed me because I had no idea how someone could be so happy about things in general. But I never heard you utter a discouraging word to anyone, and the only thing you ever did was talk up your friend and encourage people. That is a rare quality, and it cannot be said about many people, but the world is poorer without people like you in it. May death be not proud to have taken you.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Sad day. He was an all around great dude.

Strong as Kansas
Jun 22, 2005
When snowmen attack!
Rest in peace Fluo

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Fluo you were my Goontube hero and played the best vids ever. I also loved talking to you about brewing and proper disinfection techniques. We never got to play games while arguing politics and it was something I was really looking forward to. We are all really going to miss you. RIP.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Goddamn. I was never really close to Fluo, but I always knew I was in for a treat whenever I saw his name attached to a video he submitted. Death has claimed yet another of the good ones far too early

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Can a mod change the thread subtitle to 'RIP Fluo'? I think that'd be appropriate.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Can a mod change the thread subtitle to 'RIP Fluo'? I think that'd be appropriate.

same, that would be a kosher edit aahahah!

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
To me, Fluo was goontube. If i had to think of one person that personified the best of tubes, it was him.
RIP in peace, buddy. I wish we coulda had some beers together, maybe on the next go round.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive never posted in this threa, but I liked Fluo, he would come chill in the #GBS IRC channel sometimes and would like PM me just to say hi, he was a nice person. why couldnt it have been a TCC goon ):

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

fluo was kosher as f u c k you inbreds

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
RIP buddy.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I was just a little acquainted with fluo but he was always a good friend. Condolences to his family and everybody who knew him better. I'll miss hearing about his homebrews

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hope it was painless and his family's alright through it.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
This is terrible news and i feel bad now. See ya round' fluo

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress man that sucks. Dude was always around back in the early days of Gtubes.You'll be missed tons amigo

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
poo poo sucks. rip fluo

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Wooow gently caress, i am distraught and really saddened by this.

I liked the convos I had with fluo. He would always inject some higher level interesting stuff into the conversation that was new to me. He could distill boring political paradigms and ideas into interesting and palatable bits for me.

He helped me realize that that most import social justice war was the class war, and that all the rest were just distractions. He helped me understand zizek

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a cat irl posted:

To me, Fluo was goontube. If i had to think of one person that personified the best of tubes, it was him.
RIP in peace, buddy. I wish we coulda had some beers together, maybe on the next go round.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Fluo, you were always a stone cold chiller. I'm going to miss your hands off approach to modding and your inclusive attitude. You were one of the first gtubers I liked. Rest in peace, you limey.

"Grief is not a pleasure, but it makes me remember, and I am grateful."
— Abigail Thomas

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
fluo was a good poster and a good people

*pours out 40oz of extremely dope microbrew*

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

fluo was a good poster and a good people

*pours out 40oz of extremely dope microbrew*

oh ye athats another thing. He had good insight into beer and as a euro had access to better beer and i liked picking his brain and shairing what beer I was drinking.

He homebrewed and made some baller poo poo too right? He said he was gonna get me some... now ill never get to try his award winning brews

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

KoRMaK posted:

He homebrewed and made some baller poo poo too right? He said he was gonna get me some... now ill never get to try his award winning brews

His beer was loving magical. Having seen how much he stored I imagine he left behind a lot, I hope so because it deserves to be enjoyed.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
poo poo :smith:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Adding my condolences to the pile.

Viper2026
Dec 15, 2004
I got iRaped by Steve Jobs and all I got was this custom title.
RIP Fluo :(

(ノ゚ο゚)ノミ★ハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

New season new episode on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
RIP Fluo

• Locked thread