Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Subjunctive posted:

I didn't think vaping produced smoke. Isn't it like fog machines, like you say, and just suspended particulate?

I think that when it gets overclocked or whatever ("moar ohems") that it becomes smoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Don't you want less ohms for overclocking?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
What a riveting vaping debate.

Some guy posted a fake Counter-Strike hack and got a lot of cheaters banned:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/43edee/how_i_got_3000_hackers_vac_banned/

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Foxhound posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/43edee/how_i_got_3000_hackers_vac_banned/

http://disney.tumblr.com/post/103916779607/snow-clap

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Foxhound posted:

Hah, now that is good stuff. I want some reaction stuff to this.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
The dude comparing developing hacks to shooting a dog in the face needs to take a step back and realize it's a drat video game.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
You all might enjoy this.

A teenager tried to give me money to buy him some Swishers today while I was filling up my tank at a gas station, that I work at. He didn't get his swishers.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I'm just surprised you didn't abduct, rape and murder him.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anora posted:

A teenager tried to give me money to buy him some Swishers today while I was filling up my tank at a gas station, that I work at. He didn't get his swishers.

You're an rear end in a top hat. Buy the kid some smokes.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Anora posted:

did you give him a chick tract instead?

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're an rear end in a top hat. Buy the kid some smokes.

Actually, don't buy smokes for kids who are too young/dumb to realize how serious being addicted to nicotine is.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Actually, don't buy smokes for kids who are too young/dumb to realize how serious being addicted to nicotine is.

You sound like a L7 weeny. Don't listen to this square. Kids know what smoking is. Help them look cool and have something to do with their hands at a party.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i dont know the last time you bought swishers at a gas station, if ever. the people who buy swishers at the gas station arent in it for the smooth tobacco smoking experience

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

DavidAlltheTime posted:

People pretty much only buy swishers to tear them open, dump out all the harmful tobacco product, and use the outer leaf to roll a marijuana cigarette. When prepared in this manner the marijuana cigarette is sometimes referred to as a "blunt" marijuana cigarette.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

titties posted:

People pretty much only buy swishers to tear them open, dump out all the harmful tobacco product, and use the outer leaf to roll a marijuana cigarette. When prepared in this manner the marijuana cigarette is sometimes referred to as a "blunt" marijuana cigarette.

Do people really do this?
A Swisher comes wrapped in thick brown paper, certainly not a "leaf". Even the product within is barely tobacco.

(That said, the filling does lend itself to blending with certain herbal products to smoke easier) :catdrugs:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

TotalLossBrain posted:

Yeah

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

A Swisher comes wrapped in thick brown paper, certainly not a "leaf". Even the product within is barely tobacco.

(That said, the filling does lend itself to blending with certain herbal products to smoke easier) :catdrugs:

Yes. Swishers are just a wink-wink way for companies to sell flavored blunt wrappers. The people who actually want to smoke a nasty 88 cent gas station cigar as-is buy Black-n-Milds.

Source: worked nights at a convenience store for four goddamn years. My chain didn't sell Zig-Zags or other rolling papers, so the conversation often went like this: "Hey can I get some zig-zags?" "I'm sorry, we don't sell those." "Alright, how about a grape Swisha?"

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Crows love tail pulling! http://corvidblog.tumblr.com/post/37622242234/tail-pulling

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Imagined posted:

Yes. Swishers are just a wink-wink way for companies to sell flavored blunt wrappers. The people who actually want to smoke a nasty 88 cent gas station cigar as-is buy Black-n-Milds.

Source: worked nights at a convenience store for four goddamn years. My chain didn't sell Zig-Zags or other rolling papers, so the conversation often went like this: "Hey can I get some zig-zags?" "I'm sorry, we don't sell those." "Alright, how about a grape Swisha?"

Yes I'd like to buy this tiny paper rose for ~my girlfriend~.

Oh it comes in a glass vial you say? How convenient.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Why don't they just sell Blunt Wraps?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In Washington, our gas stations just sell bongs and such at the register. None of this messing around with Swishers.

e: a Seahawks branded bong will run you about $15

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Wanamingo posted:

In Washington, our gas stations just sell bongs and such at the register. None of this messing around with Swishers.

e: a Seahawks branded bong will run you about $15

Not on the east side of the state :(

My local 7-11 doesn't even sell papers. Most towns here have passed locals bans on anything 420.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1454188925032.webm

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
In case people were wondering like I was.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/15/watch-elderly-man-plows-car-through-car-wash-40-mph

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I'm getting a 404.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Idgi

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Bad photoshop.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Elderly Man running close behind Florida Man for Worst Superhero status.

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

poptart_fairy posted:

Bad photoshop.
Depending on your monitor's gamma it's either completely invisible or blatantly obvious. Which is probably how it got out looking like that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Every family has a David.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Does this work for anyone else?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Inco posted:

It worked for me at first, but not anymore

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Inco posted:

Hotlinked from 4chan.
That's the other reason not to leech.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://youtube.com/watch?v=q7NxL4II_vI

This is the video, sorry about the link if it doesn't embed properly.

Memento has a new favorite as of 02:34 on Jan 31, 2016

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

kalstrams posted:

It probably was some dudebro cloudchaser with a tube mode to make artisanal vape tricks at 5 mΩ.

mods pls change my name to dudebro cloudchaser tia

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC

Subjunctive posted:

I didn't think vaping produced smoke. Isn't it like fog machines, like you say, and just suspended particulate?

[derail]
It's fog fluid with nicotine and flavor, correct. This coming from 1:) a factory authorized fogger repair person from 199something and 2.) it's how I quit smoking two packs a day for multiple decades.

You jack up the voltage, and you get extra formaldehyde as you are above the vaporization point of the fluid; and that's a naughty, naughty thing.

Yes, I look like an idiot using my device, but I'm not smoking for going on seven years now and that's good enough.
[/derail]

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
How interesting!

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Eponine posted:

She has jackets. Probably had chipped that tooth before and the glue let go.
I would hope so. I chipped a tooth as a kid and that poo poo hurts. Hell it even hurt years later when the dental glue let go and the thing had to be redone. Happens once every 5-10 years, but the last time, a good 20 some odd years since I chipped it originally it didn't hurt until the dentist decided to grind on what's left to clean up for the next fake bit of tooth. Without painkillers of course because he totally wasn't going to take much off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Parts Kit posted:

I would hope so. I chipped a tooth as a kid and that poo poo hurts. Hell it even hurt years later when the dental glue let go and the thing had to be redone. Happens once every 5-10 years, but the last time, a good 20 some odd years since I chipped it originally it didn't hurt until the dentist decided to grind on what's left to clean up for the next fake bit of tooth. Without painkillers of course because he totally wasn't going to take much off.

gaaaahhh